Status: Gooby pls. comment

My Bulletproof Heart, Your Hollow Point Smile

We Laughed So Hard It Would Sting

I'm in Mikey's room, doing-trying to do my chemistry homework. Mikey is somewhere in the kitchen grabbing us some water. I sigh and close my book, rolling on my back. I rub my eyes and stair up at the ceiling from Mikey's bed. I can hear low music play from Mikey's iPod. I don't pay much attention to it. I rest my hands on my chest. I feel the faint thump of my heart beating against my ribs.

"Ha!"

"Oh what the fuck!?"

My heart is pounding, I can feel it as I'm holding on to my chest. I've jumped up from bed and I'm sitting against the wall. The sheets are ruffled and my books have fallen to the floor. Mikey is in the doorway laughing his ass off whilst trying to hold on to the glasses of water. He's doubled over and his face is red. I don't get why it's so funny. I'm starting to feel irritated. I grab a pillow and chuck it at him. It hits him square in the face. He falls on his ass and drops the glasses of water on his lap. I grin. I start giggling. I get up and fall to the ground laughing.

"What's going on here?"

I look up from the floor and blink away the tears that where forming in my eyes. Donna and Gerard are standing behind Mikey, who was still laughing his ass off. I'm now chuckling, trying to hold back the giggles that are threatening to make their way out of my mouth. I clear my throat and sit up.

"I-He scared me, so I threw a pillow at him,"

"Oh, it sounded like you guys where getting murdered up here," she says in her thick New Jersey accent.

"Just play safe, alright?"

She sighs and shakes her head. She turns around and leaves. I lay back down, taking in deep breaths. I hear Mikey cough a few times. Someone clears their throat.

"So, how much fun are you guys having without me?"

"Oh tons,"

I giggle. Man I sound like such a girl. I sigh and slide over to the bed. I grab my books and throw them on to the bed. I get up and stretch before sitting down on it. I smooth out the sheets.

"I see,"

He hums. He walks around the room and sits down on the computer chair. He places his feet up on the desk and leans back. Mikey is standing up now, he walks over to the desk and sets the cups down. He mutters something about going to the restroom and changing. The room is silent. I shift in my seat and purse my lips. I look down at my work and pick it up. I scribble something down on the paper.

"So... How are you?"

"Fine, you?"

"Same,"

"Nice."

I look up and see Mikey standing in the middle of the room. He walks over to the computer and slaps Gerard's legs. Gerard grimaces and drops his feet. Mikey walks over to me and sits across.

"That was fun, but I think we should get down to business. So Gerard, out."

"Uh what? Why? Is it like a secret? Cus I can keep secrets."

It's not the only thing you can keep.

I roll my eyes. I look at Mikey with a bored expression. He sighs and nods. I sigh.

"Yeah okay, as long as u don't bother us," Mikey says.

We continued on with our homework, helping each other out at times. I could feel Gerard's eyes on me, watching me work. When we finished doing work we played video games.

"Hey look Frank, that zombie could be your Valentine,"

"Oh my, he could!" I giggle. "No actually, talking about Valentines, I'm thinking of asking Ashley, you know. We have been really close friends now and I guess I should make the move on that day,"

"Aw Frank, you corndog. Yeah I'm pretty sure she won't say no,"

"Serious? Cus what if I make a fool of myself, I plan on getting her roses,"

"Dude don't worry, the least she could do is throw them in your face,"

I smiled. That would be funny, even if it was hurtful. I guess I should ask her. Whats there to lose? I glance at Gerard and I see a confused look on his face looking at the floor. Or maybe it was something else. I don't know.

"Yeah okay, I'll go for it. So.. How about you? Who do you plan on asking?"

"Alicia, that girl I've been telling you about,"

"Oh yeah, the girl in your chemistry class,"

"That's the one,"

"Well good luck, you've got three months, better charm her,"

"Don't worry what could happen in three months?"

I shake my head. Anything could happen in three months.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey so I did it (: before February even finished. So anyways sorry if there's any grammar errors or spelling errors, if you could please point them out and I'd be glad to correct them. Sorry the chapter is short.

What do you guys think about the new layout? You guys like it?

So yeah happy Tuesday to those with no partners and happy valentines day to those couples.

Comments and criticism is welcome.

Oh and for those who know about my other story and read it I'm updating that soon too (: so look forward to that.