Status: Gooby pls. comment

My Bulletproof Heart, Your Hollow Point Smile

19

We were now three weeks into our winter break. I would spend most of my time at Mikey's house, with Mikey of course, but Gerard would always find his way into our plans. We would either hang out in Mikey's room and he would just waltz right in and join our conversations, or we would be going to the park and he would says something along the lines 'oh I'm going too, I need to stretch out my legs.' A few days ago Gerard asked Mikey if he could bring Marissa along to hang with us and Mikey straight out told Gerard she wasn't welcomed. Gerard got pissed and left. I haven't seen him these last few days. Which is good, at least I got time to think.

I still had to finish that song that was meant to be for Gerard but without him knowing of course, maybe hinting that it was him. The thing was in a couple a days and I was chill about it. Of course I was a bit nervous but apart from that everything was okay.

Ashley will be coming back by tomorrow and told me that we were going to go out the day she comes back and to invite Mikey and Alicia. She also told me to bring Gerard and a date if he has one. I told her I'd try. Well... more like only tell Mikey and Alicia. Gerard can go screw himself for the time being.

"Hey Frankie, Mikey's at the door."

My mom poked her head in through my door. I nodded and told her I'd be down in a bit. She smiled and said okay. She leaves and I hear her go downstairs. I stand up and slip on my shoes. I walk down and find Mikey in the living room. He looks up from the couch and smiles.

"Hey,"

"Hey, wassup?"

"Nothing much, I was thinking..."

"Oh no, last time you where thinking we ended up apologizing to Miss Brownstone for shaving her cat. I don't even know why I let you talk me into doing that."

"Hey! That was last summer and I was pretty sure that thing was dying with all that fur on."

"Yes, Mikey. Man, I can't even walk down the other side of the street without her glaring at me." I groan and plop right next to him. He chuckles and I slap his arm.

"Stop slapping me with your purse Frank,"

"It's not even a... Never mind."

I roll my eyes at him and sigh. It’s impossible to fight with Mikey; you can just never win a fight with him. Not physically of course, I'm pretty sure I could beat him up- not that I want to.

"Let's go out and do something... I'm kind of bored of just hanging out at my house and your house all the time."

"You never even come to my house," I retort.

"Yeah well I came today and it’s quite boring,"

"Oh fuck you,"

"Maybe later; Hey lets go shopping for Christmas shit,"

"That's going to make us look so manly Mikey,"

"I'm serious, let’s get presents, we only have a few days."

"Oh yeah, huh. Damn, I almost forgot."

"And maybe you can get something for someone special,"

Mikey wiggled his eyebrows and I couldn't help but giggle. It’s true I can get something for Ashley and for mom and dad, including Mikey. Maybe even Gerard. Maybe.

Mikey gets up and stretches, walking over to the door. He turns around and sees I'm still on the couch. He sends me an annoyed face before rolling his eyes. He sighs before throwing his arms out.

"What are you waiting for?"

"Oh you meant now?"

"Yes!"

I grin and stand up. I yawn and tell Mikey I'll be right back. He makes a whining noise before sitting himself back on the couch. I chuckle and go upstairs to grab a sweater. I slip it on walking down the stairs and pat Mikey on the head. He stands up and follows me to the door.

"After you,"

I smile and he rolls his eyes before walking ahead. We only manage to get out onto the side walk before Mikey stops on his tracks and I bump into him. He turns around and crosses his arms.

"What?"

"You don't expect us to go walking the whole way there, do you?"

"Then how the hell are we supposed to get there?"

"Dude ask your mom for the car keys,"

"Why can't we ask your mom?"

"Because we’re closer to your house,"

I roll my eyes and shove him away from me before walking back inside my house. I go to the kitchen where my mom is reading her mail. She looks up as she hears me come in and smiles.

"Came back to say bye?"

"Oh yeah I forgot and I wanted to ask you if I could borrow the car to go to the mall with Mikey,"

"The mall? The two of you?"

"Yeah, I said that to Mikey too. He said he wanted to buy presents for his family."

"I know, honey. Okay but be careful, you know if you get in trouble I'm not going to pay for that ticket,"

"Yes okay ma,"

I roll my eyes at her as she takes out the keys from her coat pocket and hands them to me. I reach out and kiss her forehead. I walk back outside and shut the door. I find Mikey perched against the car looking at his phone. I open the car and slide in, opening Mikey’s door before placing the key in the ignition.

“When did your mom buy this car?”

“I think when I was a kid,”

“That old?”

“Hey it’s not old; Daisy is still running,”

“She named it Daisy?”

“No… I did… but that was when I was little,”

“Oh man,”

He tilts his head back and starts laughing, putting his arms around his stomach as he does. I glare at him and quickly look back at the road. I pout as he continues to laugh; I take one hand off the wheel and punch him. I don’t know if it was his arm or his chest but he stopped laughing. I smirk as he starts whining.

“That’s right.”

“Shut up.”

He frowns and looks out the car’s window. I smile and apologize to him for being an ‘ass’ as he had called me ten minutes into the car ride. He turns to look at me and punches my shoulder smiling. I continue driving for twenty minutes or so and finally get to the mall. It takes us about five minutes to find parking. Every time I come here to park it always seems to be full, even though the inside of the mall is half empty. That’s the thing I don’t get about malls. Where do all the people go?

“Oh! There, that car just left,”

“On it,” I say with my tongue sticking out of the side of my lips.

“So who are you gunna buy presents for?”

“Mom, Ashley, and maybe even you,”

“Oh really? Well I was going to buy you something but since you said you were maybe-”

“Mikes, I’m kidding,”

“Oh,”

I chuckle and get out of the car, shutting the door. As soon as Mikey gets out I put the alarm on it and begin walking towards the many doors of the mall. I looked behind me to check if Mikey was close.

"You know I've always gotten you something."

"Yeah but I still..."

I laughed at him as we entered the mall. We walked aimlessly through the mall looking in at stores through the glass, nothing seem to grab our attention. We walked into a few stores and Mikey would show a few things to me and I’d make fun of them. So he got annoyed and suggested we go eat something.

We walked all the way to the other side of the mall where the food court is at. We looked around at all the food stands and try to decide from which one to eat.

“Let’s try that pizza place,” I said.

“We’re always eating pizza,”

“So? It’s not like we’re going to overdose on it.”

"Hey you never know."

"Okay, fine. How about some Chinese?"

"Uh, alright."

We went to the Chinese place and order noodles along with rice. I skipped out on the meat, seeing as I'm Vegan. We sat down on this empty table by the corner. I began eating my food and looking around at the other people who were having a conversation with the person across from them.

"Fuck."

I look back at Mikey who had his fork in his hand and the food that was supposed to be on the fork was on the table.

"What the hell? Did you miss your mouth?"

"What? No! It just fell."

I giggle and look down at my food. I stab my food with my fork and bring it up to my face and into my mouth. I look at Mikey and grin at him. He gives me an annoyed look and grabs a napkin to clean his mess.

"See that's how you're supposed to eat."

"Shut it, Iero."

"Make me, Way."

"That isn’t my job."

"Oh, so whose job is it? Huh?"

Mikey smirks and grabs his fork again. I glare at him, knowing well enough who he was talking about. He eats his food and I do too.

"So are you going to get him anything?"

"What? Who ar-"

"Gerard, Frank. Are you going to get him anything?"

"I'll probably get him some pms-ing pills." I mutter.

I continue stabbing at my food until there were little pieces left. I hear Mikey chuckle and set down his fork.

"Y'know, you need some of those pills too,"

I glare at him before breaking into a full blown grin. I laugh and punch him on the shoulder. He groans and rubs it.

"Just saying."

"Well you need to shut it Mikey."

"So what are you going to sing to him?"

"I just need the chorus. Um, I don't know if I should go through with this, Mikes."

"Second thoughts?"

"Kind of, I mean, I don't think he's gunna change his mind about me."

"Yes he is, trust me. I know how he is and right now that fucker is seeing how far you can go without you snapping."

"So that asshole has just been testing me this whole time?"

"Um, from the looks of it, yeah."

I frown and drop my fork on my plate. I look up at Mikey with an annoyed look. He shrugs and gets up to throw away his food. I get up as well and dump everything in the trash can. We stand there for a few seconds before we begin walking back to the shops.

"Y'know, we should have a movie night today."

"Okay cool where?"

"Your house?"

"Uh, alright then."

"Let’s just go home. I can't seem to like anything right now."

"Kay,"

"First let’s just stop by my house to get my laptop."
♠ ♠ ♠
I love you guys, seriously, even if I haven't met you. I hope you guys like this update even if its a fillery one.

A big thanks to those who recommended this story:
Bulletproof Cyanide!
SingItForTheWorld!!
RayToroLeFro
Sapphire Sky
RainbowsEnd

You guys are the best! As well to the commenters and subscribers(: Thanks for remind me to update, RayToroLeFro!

I've been wanting to ask if you guys would want me to update on certain days and at a certain time. Just tell me when I'll try to make it work.

-xoxox Jess