Status: Gooby pls. comment

My Bulletproof Heart, Your Hollow Point Smile

Mikey?

I cringe as the school's bell goes off, signaling that school is over. I sigh in relief. No more sitting on this butt numbing chair. I get up and stretch, watching as they all fumble with their bags and scurry out of class. I slip off my earphones and roll them around my Ipod. I take my time putting my things in my bag and walk towards the door.

"Later Miss." I say to the old woman sitting behind her desk arranging some paper work.

"Good bye Mr. Iero."

"Geez, Mr. Iero is my father." I mutter as I was out of hearing range from her.

I walk over to my locker and grab a hold of the nob. I mumble out my combo, my tongue poking out from the left side of my lip. I hear a pair of shoes squeak against the school floor and couldn't help but think someone tripped.

"Don't strain yourself kid, it's just a locker,"

I swing my locker door open and look to my left. I see Mikey leaning against the locker beside mine smirking. So it wasn't someone tripping.

"Don't worry I made sure I didn't," I grin as I take out my notes and slip them into my locker as well as a book. I lock my locker and spin the lock a few times, tugging at it to make sure it was locked. I look over to Mikey who was focused in on his phone. I roll my eyes at him and lean against the lockers.

"Don't strain yourself kid, it's just a phone," I mimic him. Earning a glare from him.

"Put a sock in it," Mikey mutters as he continues to text.

"Oh well, hey dude I gotta roll see ya tomorrow,"

"No! Wait, I was going to ask if you wanted to come over to my house and hang, you know watch a horror film or read comics?" He says when he finally pulls away from his phone.

"God Mikey you're such a dork," I chuckle as Mikey glares.

"Alright then whatever, let me just ring my dad and let him know where I'll be,"

Mikey mutters an 'ok'. I walk away a few steps to call my dad. I pull out my phone and scroll down to the letter 'D'. I wait for it to ring and for the phone to be pick up and let him know I'll be at Mike's before he gets to say hello. He grunts and agrees. I hang up the phone and shove it back into my jean pocket.

"Alright let's roll," I say, turning back and turn towards one of the schools exits.

"No, we're not going walking," I turned around and stare at Mikey in confusion for a moment.

"Whaddayamean?" I slur. I need to stop this destructive path I'm going.

"Gerard's taking us." The idiot's grinning. I swear, I'll punch him.

"Alright." I state.

"Wait just like that?"

"What?"

"You're not gunna complain or punch me or something?"

"Why would I?" I lie.

"You know cuz I tease you about Gerard and stuff,"

"No,"

"Where the hell is Frank, you bastard?" Mikey glares.

"Oh shut up you knuckle head, come on,"

Mikey and I begin walking towards the school's parking lot. We made our way towards a bat mobile look alike, except this one is grey.

"Oh my god where's batman?" I ask, looking around the parking lot as we were already at the car.

"Oh shut up, they aren't even the same cars." Gerard says as he rolls his eyes.

"Oh I know what your car is; I'm not stupid. It's a trans am. Asshole..." I mutter the last line.

Thankful he doesn't hear me and he grunts in agreement. We get in and Gerard begins the engine. We start making our way towards the Way's household. A few minutes into the silent car ride I groan at the lack of music. Mikey senses my impassiveness and turns on the radio but turns it back off.

"Wait! Gerard? I need to go to the store first!" Mikey yells as Gerard stops the car.

The abrupt stop makes us lean forward and back down on our seats. As all of this happens my forehead meets with the headrest in front of me. I groan in pain and grab my temple, rubbing it to get rid of the pounding in my head.

"God Mikey couldn't you wait 'till I was at a stop!?"

"Well...yeah..."

We finally head towards a store and park outside. Not a few seconds pass by before Mikey is stumbling out of the car. I giggle as his foot gets caught with the seat's belt.

"Okay you guys wait here I won't be long." He ignores my giggles and climbs out of the car and runs into the store, tripping twice as he reaches the store's doors.

"Do you have to put up with him everyday?"

"Ever since sixth grade, I've loved every minute of it," I grin as if it were the best thing I the world.

I sit there in the back of the car and stare off into space not really putting much attention that I was staring at someones car until they got in and gave me a dirty look for even setting eyes at their car. I look away and stared at the back Gerard's head but I had a feeling I was being watched first. I look up at the center mirror and find Gerard starring at me. I look away and stare at the store. Mikey finally comes back with a box in the bag.

"Okay let's go!"

Thank you Mikey. He's onto me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well wanted to posts before 2010 ended :D one last one for this year. Part 2 is next.. Maybe later on cuz I'm sleepy. Could have been written better but i was rushing trying to not run out of time. I dont know how to remove the italics from most words but right now im sleepy i'll do it later.

Very very very sorry to RyRo'sMistress I know how you wanted to correct my chapters and all but I really wanted to post this for 2010. I know it says 1-1-11 on it cuz I only took a second cuz of the title but it still counts as 2010...right? Right!? Anyways...

Comment? Subscribe? Love?

Tell me what you think.

xo- Jess

New year!
Won't say happy cuz it ain't for most people.