Status: Gooby pls. comment

My Bulletproof Heart, Your Hollow Point Smile

Trips

I bolt up into a sitting position, waking from my sleep as I hear something fall. I look around the room, trying to find what was out of place and saw Mikey wrapped in his bed sheets, face down, on the wooden floor. He groans as he slowly gets up and rubs his face. I look up and try to suppress my laugh, failing miserably as I yell out.

"Ha ha ha, dumb ass!" I sit there laughing and giggling my ass off, pointing. My sides start to burn.

"Fuck off." He mutters as he tries to untangle the bottom half of his body from the sheets. He grunts when he couldn't take them off. He lies down on his back, and brings his hands up to rub the sleep from his eyes. He sighs and drops his hands back down and looks over at me expectantly.

“You're so freaking lazy Mikey.” I shake my head and get up to help him. I stand in a power stance and bend down grabbing the lower have of the blanket as I say, "here, just hold still and I'll untangle you." I grab one end of the sheets and pull them up.

"Ready?"

"Yup."

I pull the sheets and try to run to the other side of the bed, trying to get it done the faster and easiest way. There is no easier way. I land face first with the wooden floor, groaning as I rubbed my nose. I sit up and continue rubbing my face as I hear Mikey laugh in the back ground. I pull my hands away and give him an unimpressed expression.

"Look who's laughing now?"

The door swings open, hitting Mikey in the head. I bolt forward and clutch at my stomach as I begin to have another laughing fit. Tears begin falling down my cheeks as I try to stop myself from dying of a laugh attack. I giggle now and then as I finally settle down and try to force the words out of my mouth.

"I am!"

Yeah, I know, it's mean to laugh when he got hit in the head, but he didn't get hit that hard. It's not like the door was slammed open, and he's stupid for laughing on the floor. It’s all on him.

"What the...what's going on?" Gerard asks, looking behind the door seeing Mikey rubbing the side of his head. He gives Mikey a bewildered look as he looks at me expectantly.

"Long story short we both got hurt, but he got hurt twice." I stifle a laugh.

"Why?"

"He fell out of bed! Has that ever happened with you? Then I, trying to be the good friend, tried to help him but I fell and so then he laughed and you came and hit him on the face," I said, getting up.

"Oh, so...nothing else fell?"

"Nope,"

"Alright, hey you guys wanna go eat breakfast?"

"What? You don’t even care about my well being?”

“No.”

“What the fu-“

“Yeah, as long as you carry Mikey.” I say, interrupting Mikey.

Gerard walks over to Mikey, picking him up.

"Hey no, I don’t like that! Don’t ignore me!”

"What? You can still eat breakfast without the other half of your body, can't you?" Gerard asks.

"But I need to walk there!" Mikey groans.

Gerard just smiles and picks him up, setting him on his shoulder, and walking out of the room. I chuckle and follow them downstairs.

"Gerard! Put me down!"

"We're almost there."

Mikey looked up at me and shoots me a glare. I smile as I wave back at him. He looks down and rapidly looks back at me. He smirks. I know that smirk. I stare at him in horror. No. No Mikey. No. I shake my head, mouthing out a 'no'. Before I could stop him, he raises his hand and brings it down to smack Gerard's butt. I reach out a second too late. Before I could pull away, Gerard turns around and stares at me. This looks so wrong. He raises his eyebrow as he looks alternates between looking at me and some space somewhere in behind my head.

"Who did that?" He says, amusement etched in his voice.

"Frank." Mikey says from behind Gerard.

"What?! No! It was Mikey!"

"Are you sure about that?" Gerard asks.

"Wha-Yes. I was only trying to stop him!"

"Frank likes you!" Mikey shouts.

"Shut the fuck up Mikey."

"You do?"

He isn't grossed out. Why aren't you grossed out like most guys? You should be homophobic, because you look like it. It’s only reasonable, I mean you’re in the baseball team.

"Y-No!" Way to spill the beans Frank.

“I’m getting light headed back here!"

Mikey can be an ass at times, but he sure saved me this time. Gerard and I both look at Mikey confused.

"Let Frank warm it up, I don't think he's gotten enough from mine,"

"Oh you bet." I try to play it off.

"Oh no, thank you, Frank can keep his hands to himself or on you, but not on me."

"Suit yourself; I'll just keep on touching Gerard's." I send him a playful wink.

"I'll be looking forward to that."

We walk into the kitchen and Gerard sets Mikey down on the counter. He smiles as he walks away from a bemused Mikey. He walks around the kitchen rummaging around the cupboards for something. I walk closer to him and try to inspect them myself.

"Do you have any cereal?"

"The first, top cabinet on your left."

"Kay."

I reach up to get the cereal. I drop it on the counter as soon as I feel something make contact with the back of my lower body. Who the heck slapped my ass? I turn around and see Gerard straighten up quickly, too quickly. I look at Mikey knowingly and he just continues toying with his hair.

"Who did that?" I get annoyed. They're seriously going to play this game on me?

"Gerard!"

"I did no such thing!"

If looks could kill, Gerard would've killed Mikey by now. Probably even mutilated his body.

"Yes you did I saw you staring at his butt!"

"Shut up Michael.”

He looks away and tries to hide his face. Is he blushing? He may be but of course it may also be of embarrassment because your little brother said such thing to his best friend about you.

"Oh were you now?" I say suggestively.

"I-No!"

"So now we're gonna play this game?"

"What?" A look of bewilderment shows on his face. I just did the unthinkable. I slapped his ass. His eyebrows are furrowed. I grin and turn back and pick up the cereal and place it on the table. I grab a bowl and a spoon setting them on the table. I take out the milk from the fridge. I stop as soon as this time two hands find their way onto my butt. I turn back around a stare at them both. And they're still playing this game.

"Quit the crap, who did that?"

"What now, you thought you were the only who could play that game?" Gerard asks.

I stared at him in shock. This can't be right; he's Gerard for crying out loud. Isn't he a homophobe? I mean, that's what I think he is. How would I know? I wouldn't know everything. He just sends people too many mixed signals.

"Ookaay..." I say trailing off.

"Did I make you uncomfortable?"

Fuck him and his sickening smile. Well no, his smile isn't sickening, it's very sweet. Sweet like when candy gets stuck to your teeth; but it doesn’t end up hurting you.

"No."

"Aw, don't worry." He puts his arm around my shoulder. "I’ll try better."

"Uhmf,"

I look down and see Mikey sprawled out on the kitchen floor. Gerard and I look at each other and back at Mikey. We start laughing, our eyes getting watery from how ridiculous this all is.

"Help me," He moans.

Gerard keeps laughing while trying to pull him up, dropping him a few times in the process to keep laughing. He manages to set him into a sitting position before picking him back up onto a chair this time.

"What's with you and floors Mikey?" I ask in between fits of giggles.

"I didn't fall; I just…. the floor came at me..."

"What the... That is the weirdest shit I have heard you say so far today,"

The two brothers begin eating their breakfast while I go back upstairs to slip on my jeans and shoes, grabbing my phone from the night stand. I walk back to the living room and sit next to Mikey.

"You know, I don't get the whole point of this room being called a 'living' room, no one lives in this room, it's more like a sitting room, so why not call it a sitting room?" I ask, forming air quotations to emphasize on the word 'living'.

"Well then just call it a sillingwoom," I can barely make out what Mikey says at the end as he eats with his mouth full of cereal.

"Moikeey! Donneatwihhyomowhfuu" Gerard retorts, rolling his eyes at him as if that’ll make a point.

I roll my eyes at them. They’re giggling like idiots when one of them spit out milk.

"Oh man."
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chappy :)

Guess what?

I wen to guys football practice with my girl friend, cuz she wanted to join.. It was so eaassyy!.. Except for the running part and weights..4 laps for 'warm up'.. And 2 other things:

1: I have writers block! :l this sucks cows ...

2: and they might need some girls for softball! :D

Anyways.. Comments? Inspire me? :)

xo- Jess