Status: Gooby pls. comment

My Bulletproof Heart, Your Hollow Point Smile

Mentality

"I want to sit down!"

Mikey has been whining for the last few hours. He keeps complaining that he can't feel his feet. He walks back and forth, doing circles around as to get me to stop walking. That only irritates me further and makes me want to keep walking and loose him. He stops in front of me, making me bump into him as I ignore looking up

"Okay!" I startle some lady with their children passing by. They continue walking at a much faster pace.

"Sorry!” I yell out.

I glared at Mikey as he smirks. We walk over to a bench and sit down. I stretch out my legs in front of me, trying to annoy him. He gives me an unimpressed look and settles on pushing my legs of and laying on top of me.

"Hey man, I’m not your pillow," I say.

I smack his legs. He keeps them on me, wiggling his feet in the air. He laughs a deep laugh before trying to reach his foot to hit me in the head. He fails and continues wiggling them.

"Yes I-"

We freeze in horror as three gun shots go off in the distance. We duck in response. Ladies and children begin screaming. Mothers scream out for their children, while others run towards their cars. I looked over to Mikey in shock.

"Let's go!" He mouths.

We run off. I tripping once in a while from the speed I seemed to have gain out of nowhere. We keep running till we were out of the park and somewhere a few blocks away from it. I fall down; laying my back against the ground. I clutch my pounding chests as I slow down my breathing. Mikey bends over, hands on knees, he's breathing heavily. He's coughing. No, wait. He's laughing. I look at him confused.

"Oh god! You should have seen your face!"

"What the fuck? You're here laughing about how I looked, when we could have been shot back there,"

"We could have, but we weren't. So lighten up,"

"Gah! Mikey you’re fucked up! Did your mom drop you?"

I dust off my jeans and back as I get up. I walk away as Mikey gets up. He follows suits and continues talking.

"Well-"

"Don't answer that." I groan.

"Anyway, I think it's probably on the news by now so let's go home and let Gerard know that we're okay, y'know in case he's worried or something,"

"Alright,"

We begin walking the short distant to his house. A few minutes pass by as Mikey decides to speak up.

"What would you have done if I was the one who got shot?"

I look at him bewildered. "What do you mean what would I do? I'd scream and call nine one one,"

"Well yeah that's what everyone one would say, you know what I would do? I would've just stared 'till someone came up to me and ask if I where alright,"

"Wow, what a great friend." I reply sarcastically.

"Hey! I was honest, wasn't I? And it's always better to be honest than to lie,"

"Yeah." I sigh.

We turned a street and another before we got to his house. Mikey runs up the porch, to the door and swings it open, startling anyone who was in there.

"Where home!"

"Mikey don't fucken open the door like that!" The voice comes from somewhere within the house. I walk in and shut the door, looking over at Mikey. He was laid on top of Gerard, hugging him like there was no tomorrow.

"Are you not happy that your lovely brother and lover didn't get killed?"

"Mikey get off!"

Gerard tries to pry Mikey off of him. They struggle a bit till they both fall down onto the floor. Mikey groans somewhere in between as I see Gerard’s knee hit Mikey’s groin.

"Karma's a bitch." Mikey mutters. Gerard gets up and helps Mikey in the process.

"So what happened at the park? I heard there was a shooting,"

"Well, we were sitting down on a bench and then out of nowhere we just hear guns go out and people screaming everywhere," Mikey answers

"What the hell?"

"Yeah, that shit was crazy. We didn’t get a chance to breathe or anything because we were already running down the road.” I say, finishing Mikey’s sentence.

"Oh because I heard on TV that it was someone from a gang,"

"Oh really? I didn’t see anything. What if the cops think it were us?" Mikey says.

I smack the back of his head. I roll my eyes and shake my head.

"Well anyway, yeah I'm glad my lovely brother and my lover didn't get shot," he says, making air quotes around the words lovely brother and lover with his fingers, "You guy want to order pizza and set up a movie?"

"Sure as long as the movie is creepy," Mikey says.

"Sure." I say and plop myself down on Mikey. He grunts out an 'umf' as he tries to double over. Gerard walks down to his room to pick out the movie.

"Fuck you're heavy." Mikey says.

"Shut up and call the pizza man," I say.

I stand up and lay down on the love seat. He reaches over and grabs the phone from its stand and dials in the number. He begins ordering it as I look up at the ceiling, droning out Mikey’s blabbering. Gerard comes back with a few movies in his hands. He holds them over my head, angling them so I could see them.

"Pick."

"That one," I point.

He nods and walks over to the DVD player and slides it in. He sits down next to me. Mikey comes back and says the pizza would be here in a few minutes. He lies back down on his previous spot.

"Hey where are your parents?"

"Out, they're somewhere at their friends house," Mikey says. I muttered an 'oh' before looking back at the TV. The door bell rang.

"I'll get it."

I grab the money from the coffee table and head to the door. A skinny brunette with brown eyes stood there holding our pizzas.

"Hi, uh is this," she looks down at the paper, "unicorn lover?" she asked in amusement.

"Ye-Wait, what?" I look at her bewildered.

I turn around and glared at Mikey.

"Why the fuck did you put unicorn lover?"

Mikey and Gerard burst out laughing. The roll there heads back as they ignore me. I roll my eyes and look back at the chick.

"Sorry it's just my best friend he's mentally retarded," I put my finger to my head and twirl it.

"Don't worry about it,"

"Alright,” I giggle, “how much?"

"That will be, ten with fifteen cents,"

I hand over the exact change to her. She takes it hands me the pizzas.

"Thanks,"

"No prob, see you at school shorty,"

She smiles before turning around. She walks over to the car and starts the engine. She drives off. I looked at the spot she was standing at, confused. I turn around and shut the door behind me, 'till realization hit me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well that took me long to update...at least to me though how 'bout you?

Anyways this ones for you, lovely subscribers and commenters. :)

And to my lovely beta RyRo'sMistress, she didn't correct this chapter. So if you have to complain about some errors complain to me not her. :) I just wanted to get this up before tomorrow came. I tried my best at correcting D:

xo- Jess