Vampires Don't Kill For The Money

Crazy, Beautiful Nightmare

I stood still for what seemed like forever; too afraid to move. Afraid that if I moved this whole crazy, beautiful nightmare would end. So I held myself against him still; watching as my tears crystallized when they touched his shirt. Little diamonds spread across his chest.

Finally the tears ended, and sadly along with them the bitter sweet embrace. He had just pulled away from me and already I missed his closeness; the feeling of his hands on my back, the softness of his touch, but stiffness of his chest.

Wow! I must have been going crazy because feeling and thinking this way was totallyunordinary for me. I am a very logical person. I see things the way they are, and don't really make excuses for my actions. However, this time I'm sure an explanation is owed. But that’s the problem, I guess I can't really explain exactly what happened...It was complicated, complex, and confusing. But most of all it was strange...and uh...unnatural.

It's just hard to put into words. It's just this feeling I got when I was standing close to him. Just being able to look at his face...into his eyes...

Sorry...I uh, get distracted easily...
"How do you feel now?"He looked at me intently. Well, no sense in lying after that.

"I feel much, much better."
"Well I'm glad...So do you want to, you know...explain?"I sort of laughed to myself after he said that. If that whole "scene" didn't scare him away, then maybe he really was here to see me for a reason...

"Well...It's kinda tough to explain." I wiped away the final tear from my cheek, and looked him in the eyes. Now I was the one searching for answers...
"I'm willing to listen...If you feel like telling Me that is..."Exactly the answer I was looking for.

"Okay, but this is going to sound really lame when I try to explain it."
"Lame huh? I'll be the judge of that. Somehow I don't think that anything you say can me perceived as "lame". Continue."

Me? Not be lame...Oh he has no idea...
"Okay, but you have to promise that you won't laugh. Not even a little."
"Me? Laugh? After what just happened?"

"Yeah...I'm sorry about that..." I break eye contact with him once again.
"Don't be sorry! It gave me an excuse to do what I wanted to do most..."

"What was that?" I mumbled still looking down. Once again I felt his cold touch, but this time it was on my chin, lifting my face up until our eyes were connected again.
"To hold you close without it being weird or uncomfortable, ya know."He's eyes were smiling again. I couldn't resist the goofy half-smile he had on his face. I smiled back.
♠ ♠ ♠
im soooo sorry i suck so much!
i really don't mean to take so long.
i just have a chunkin amount of crap to deal with.
between getting ready to move,
and paking all my crap...

yeah...
sorry.
i <3 you though!
thanks to whoever is sticking with me!!

XD
-pansy