Vampires Don't Kill For The Money

'Strong-Willed' & 'Easily-Triggered Emotions'

"So how about that explanation?" He turned on the sidewalk and started us walking.

"Let's just say that my parents are the cause of my strange emotional reactions." I say as we continue to walk side-by-side.

"What does that mean exactly?" He asked, and he seemed genuinely interested.

"Well, my dad is very...aggressive is a little strong, so let's just say 'strong-willed'. Now my mom on the other hand is extremely sensitive. I mean her emotions are 'easily-triggered'." I pause for a moment to consider my wording.

"Go on." He waved his hand at the empty air, not breaking his stride.

"Do you need to get a jacket from somewhere or something? You felt real cold when we uh...when you touched me or whatever." He laughed lightly, at my stuttering I'm sure.

"No I'll be okay. I'm uh, used to the cold." I turned my head to look at him and he looked up from the ground to smile at me.

"Now stop changing the subject. So you dad is "strong-willed" and your mom's emotions are "easily-triggered"."

"Yeah but I mean that in the most loving way possible." I brushed my hair back and out of the way.

"I know, I know. Continue." Now I could tell that he was being sincere and he wanted to hear what I had to say.

"Okay. Well...where was I?" I watched out of the corner of my eye while his face clenched in sort of frustration, but loosened with a sigh when I started to laugh to myself.

"I'm just kidding; I just wanted to see your reaction. Sorry."

I watched him laugh at himself, and I turned my head forward once again.

"So, because of their personalities, they react differently to frustration. Whenever my dad gets frustrated he gets angry, and when my mom gets frustrated she cries. So me, being their offspring, getting half of each of the in EVERYTHING, of course inherited both of their reactions. So whenever I feel weird, or sappy, or angry, I get really frustrated at myself for feeling that way. So then I get MORE emotional, and I start to cry. Then I get frustrated at myself for being a pansy and crying. Basically, it's just a huge, terrible cycle."

I realized that through-out my little "speech" I started to speed-up and walk at my normal, swift pace. I slowed down to a normal persons walk and looked over to see that he had been keeping up with me all along. So I relaxed a little...until I saw his face.
♠ ♠ ♠
so i know you all hate me...
and very few will actually read this...
but im back to finish what i started.
and i do plan on finishing this story.
cause i like it.
n cause karlos told me too.
XD

so yeh...tell me wut ya think!

-alex