Status: PLEASE COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER MY LINKS ON MY PROFILE PAGE

Our Life, Nick Jonas and I

Sleepless Nights.

I woke up to a darkened room. The kind of darkness you can barely see through. I rolled on my side, my arms outstretched, searching the sheets, looking for Nick but of course he wasn't here with me, his across the hall probable fast asleep.

I sighed as I sat up and got out of bed, then flicked on the light to look at the time. 1.45 the clock read.

I decided to go in search of a snack, so I walked out my room and down the stairs and into the kitchen to find someone there.

“Oh,” I said a little surprised.

“Oh hey,” Joe said looking up.

“Hey, I didn't know any one was up,” I told him whilst getting a bowl and making cereal.

“Yeah, I couldn't sleep, why you up?” he asked.

“I just woke and I'm kinda hungry so I thought I'd look for something to eat before I go back to sleep,” I told him.

“Well great minds think a like,” he said with a laugh taking a bite out the bowl that he had.

“Yeah,I guess they do,” I said with a laugh as I sat down across the table from him.

“So how do you like it here?” he asked.

“Its amazing, your all amazing and your all so nice and great and I know I've only been here a day but I really love it here,” I told him smiling.

“Cool, but hey I bet out of all the great things here I bet I'm the greatest,” he said jokingly.

“Why but of course, its such an honer to be in your presence," I said laughing with him.

“Your welcome,” he said still laughing with a smile.

We sat for a bit just talking and joking till Joe suddenly turned all serious.

“Melissa,” he said.

“Yeah,” I said scooping up the last of my cereal and popping the spoon into my mouth.

“You and my brother,you really like him, don't you?” he asked.

“Yeah, I really do,” I told him smiling like mad, then looking back at my bowl.

“Do you love him?” he asked.

My head shot up to look at Joe.

“Joe I honestly couldn't answer that,not because I do or I don't, just because I haven't said that to Nick yet and I just wouldn't want Nick to get that news second,you know,” I explained.

“Yeah, I understand,” Joe said with a smile.

“Thank you,” I said smiling back.

“Hey, I really like talking to you,you know,” I told him.

“Yeah I like talking to you to, its fun,” he told me.

“Yeah it is but hey I'm gonna go up to bed now so we'll talk more tomorrow," I said.

“Kay, night Melissa,” he said.

“Night Joe,” I said then left the room.

I went to my room and crawled into bed, but as much as I tried I just couldn't sleep. I lay for ages just tossing and turning, but I knew the reason I couldn't sleep. It was just to hard, just like Nick had said, it was to hard for me to sleep without him here, knowing that his just across the hall. I lay looking up at the painted white ceiling trying my hardest just to sleep, but eventually gave up as the minutes rolled by.

I got out of bed and opened my door, crossed the hall then opened nicks door and slowly slid in trying not to make a noise. He looked so peaceful lying there, I smiled as I stood and watched him sleep then I crawled in his bed, next to him and cuddled myself up to his side and rested my head down on his chest.

“Baby,” Nick called me sleepily,wrapping his arms around me tight.

“Yeah, its me, I'm right here sweetie,go back to sleep, Kay,” I told him.

“Kay, goodnight baby,” he said and gentle kissed the top of my head.

“Night Nick,” I said placing a kiss on the side of his neck then closing my eyes to go to sleep, listening to the sound of his heart beating.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like it,this chapter was kinda hard for me to write but i tried my best. Please comment and let me know what you think.