Status: PLEASE COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER MY LINKS ON MY PROFILE PAGE

Our Life, Nick Jonas and I

Catch Me When I Fall.

“So what are you guys doing today?” Joe asked lounging on the couch.

“Um, I don't know, what are we doing today?” I asked Nick from my position sitting on his lap.

“Well that's for me to know and for you to find out," he told me a smile on his face.

“Oh, come on, please,” I pleaded giving my best puppy dog eyes.

“Nope,” he said and kissed my nose.

I pulled a face and pouted my lips, letting him have the full effect of my puppy dog eyes.

“What you don't like my surprises anymore?” he asked seeing my face.

“Yes, you know I do, I love your surprises, I just hate waiting,” I explained.

“Well, don't worry you won't have to wait to long,” he said and pecked my lips.

“I love you,” I said and placed my head down on his shoulder.

“I love you to,” he said stroking a hand over my hair.

“Get a room,” Joe mumbled quietly.

I turned and stuck my tongue at him then turned my attention back to Nick, gentle pressing my lips to his.

“I'm gonna have to go and leave you for a minute, babe,” he told me once we'd pulled apart.

“Why?” I asked.

“Because I've just gotta go sort something out, I'll be right back back,” he said and kissed my lips

“Kay,” I said and kissed him back then slid off his lap and on to the couch.

I watched as he walked out of the room then turned my attention straight to Joe.

“Is everything ready?” I asked as soon as I was sure Nick couldn't hear.

“Yeah, don't worry, every things cool, its all set up,” he said.

“Great and thanks again Joe, your the best,” I said excitedly.

“You know it, but really that's what friends are for,” he told me smiling back.

“I really hope Nick likes it in-”

“Babe,” Nick called from the hall and I prayed that he hadn't heard what we'd said.

“Yeah?" asked nervously.

“You ready to go?” Nick asked standing by the door, picnic basket in hand.

“Yeah,” I answered, standing to take his outstretched hand.

“Bye Joe,” I said as we walked out the door.

“Bye, see ya later,” he called back.

-

We drove for around 30 minutes or so till Nick pulled to a stop in a little car park, right at the edge of an empty beach.

“We're having a picnic on the beach?” I asked excitedly.

“Yeah we are but that's just one part of your surprise,” he said a smile on his face.

“There's more?" I asked.

“Yeah, we've just gotta wait for it to get here, and speaking of it I better make a call so they know we're here, I'll be back in a minute, Kay babe,” he said then lent over and kissed my lips.

“Kay,” I said smiling' happily.

Five minutes passed whilst Nick was gone so I decided to get out and watch the sea, watch the waves crash in and out. I was lent up against the side of his car, my arms folded tightly against my chest by the time that he'd gotten back to me.

“Hey,” he said walking over to me and placing his hands on top of my hips.

“Hi,” I said and kissed his lips, “you all sorted?” I asked.

“Yeah, they should be here any minute,” he told me smiling.

“Great,” I said and kissed his lips again.

We stood and we hugged whilst we waited for “them” and five minutes passed before they showed and a big truck pulled up next to us.

“Hi, you must be Nick, I'm Suzie,” a woman said jumping out of the truck and walking to Nick her hand outstretched.

“Yeah I'm Nick and this is Melissa,” Nick said whilst shaking her hand.

“Hi,” I said a bit confused.

“Hi,” she said smiling at me then turning her attention back to Nick.

“So I'm gonna leave these guys with you,” she said waving a hand back at her truck, “and I'll come and get them later, just give me a call when your ready,” she told us smiling.

“Kay and thank you again,” Nick said happily.

“No problem,” she said then turned to walk to the back of her truck.

I shot Nick a puzzled stare but he just stood smiling happily.

When I turned to look back at Suzie she was already in the back of her truck, pulling something slowly out.

My mouth hit the ground as my eyes finally saw what it was she was pulling out of the back and she led two black and brown horses to us, handing Nick the two golden reins. It took me a second to regain my speech and by then Suzie had gone and driving off.

“Baby,” Nick said, “you OK?”

“Yeah I'm fine, you, you rented us horses?” I asked amazed.

“Yeah I thought we could ride them on the beach, I thought it'd be romantic,” he said a smile on his face.

“Nick,” I said softly, wrapping my arms around his neck, “your amazing,” I said and snuggled my face into his chest.

“Well your worth it,” he said into my hair and gentle kissing the top of my head.

“I love you,” I said as I pulled away.

“I love you to baby,” he said and gentle pressed his lips to mine.

“Come on,” I said grabbing hold of his hand, “lets go ride.”

“Kay, babe,” Nick said smiling down at me.

Nick grabbed the basket out of the boot of his car then we led the horses by the sea.

“Do you need a hand?” Nick asked as I struggled to climb up on my horse.

“Help would be good, please,” I said.

“Kay, come here babe,” he said coming up behind me and placing his hands over my hips and easily lifting me on to my horse.

Thank you,” I said smiling down at him.

“Its OK, baby,” he said and kissed my hand.

Once Nick had gotten on his horse we set off down the beach at a steady pace, slow enough so we could still hold hands.

“We're here,” Nick said after 10 minutes, pulling on the reins of his horse to stop and jumping off to walk to me.

“Come on baby, jump off,” Nick said with a grin.

“Where are we?”I asked.

“You'll see baby,just jump off,” he replied with a smile on his face.

“I can't jump,” I told him.

“Why?” he asked.

“Because, what if I fall,” I said.

“Then I'll be here to catch you,” he said still smiling at me.

“Promise?” I asked like a little kid.

“I promise,” he said reassuringly.

I slowly turned round on my horse and jumped with my eyes closed tightly shut, straight into the arms of the man I love.

“I told you I'd catch you,” Nick said with a grin.

“Yeah, I know you did,” I said and kissed his lips, “thank you.”

“Its OK baby,” he said and kissed me back.

We walked along the sand, hand in hand till we came to a stop at a big rock wall and easily the most beautiful thing that I've ever seen. Flowers surrounded us everywhere, all different colors, all different types and right beneath the big rock wall lay severely mini coral pools all filled with a variety of different fish.

“Its beautiful,” I said still staring amazed.

“I knew you'd love it here,” Nick said coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist and placing gentle kisses up and down my neck.

“I do, I love it,” I told him,then turned around to look at him, “and I love you,” I said smiling at him.

“I love you to baby,” he said and kissed my lips.

“Come with me,” he said taking my hand and leading me to the blanket that he'd lay on the sand.

I took a seat down by his side and watched him unpack the picnic he made.

“I didn't really know what to make because I can't cook, but I made your favorite sandwiches and I asked my mom to make your favorite cake and I brought chips and soda and Stu-”

I silenced him with my lips on his and pulled away with a smile on my face.

“Nick its perfect,” I said and kissed him again.

-

After we'd sat and ate our food we played with the fish in the coral pools and splashed in the sea till the sun went down, then we sat and we watched it set into the sea, me in Nicks arms with my head on his chest.

“I love you,” Nick whispered into my hair.

“I love you to Nick,” I said and gentle kissed the palm of his hand.

Once it had set and darkness was near we called up Suzie and she came and collected her horses then we got in Nicks car and began to drive back.

“I had a really great time today,” I said smiling brightly at Nick.

“Me to baby,” he said gently squeezing my hand.

“Hey um, Nick you know early when you asked if I was tired of your surprises?” I asked.

“Yeah I do, but I was just joking baby,” he said.

“Yeah I know sweetie, but its just, I'm never gonna get tired of your surprises, you give the best surprises ever,” I said smiling at him.

“Well don't worry because I'm never gonna get tired of given them to you,” he said smiling back.

“Promise?” I asked.

“I promise babe,” he said.

“I love you,” I said.

“I love you to baby,” he said and kissed the back of the hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it, please let me know and also let me know what you'd like to happen to and don't forget to comment.