Status: PLEASE COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER MY LINKS ON MY PROFILE PAGE

Our Life, Nick Jonas and I

Call On Me.

I woke up to the sound of my phone beeping and the sun shining in through my window. I rolled over and picked it up off my bedside table and looked at it, half asleep. It was a text from Lucy saying, "Be round in 15 minutes with Katie and Kelly." I jumped out of bed sleepily and dragged myself in the shower, then got dressed in denim shorts, a white vest top, and flip flops, pulling my hair up into a ponytail. When I was ready I went downstairs for breakfast.

My mom was in the kitchen making pancakes. She set a plate in front of me as I sat at the table and I dug in.

"How was yesterday?" she asked.

"Amazing."

"Did you like the concert?" As soon as she mentioned it a big smile came across my face because I instantly thought of Nick. To be honest part of me thought it was just an amazing dream.

Just as I opened my mouth to speak, the doorbell rang. I jumped up to get it, telling my mom, "I loved the concert!" as I walked out of the room. When I opened the door, three girls stood in front of me. Well, for half a second anyway, because they threw themselves on top of me and almost pummeled me to the floor in a hug.

Once we were all done saying hello to one another and composed ourselves and finally stopped laughing like lunatics, we went back to the kitchen.

"Hi," my mom said to the girls and they gave the usual greetings back. "I'm going out to the store, do you want anything?"

I told her, “No thanks.”

Just before she walked out of the room, she asked, "What are you girls doing today?"

“I'm not sure yet."

The other three girls sang in union, “We do!"

I eyed them with a questioning look and asked, “What?"

“Pool party!” they screamed together.

I tried to be mad at them for not asking me, but Kelly said, “Oh come on Melissa, it's so hot today and you're the only one with a pool."

I pretended to think about it even though I'd already made my mind up.

"Pool party!" they all shouted again.

"Fine," I sighed. I ran upstairs then and changed into my black bikini top, keeping my denim shorts on.

When I got back down everyone was already outside. I walked out to find girls lying on the sun loungers and in the pool. I took a seat next to Kelly, who was putting sun lotion on.

"Toss it when you've finished," I said, and she did, but just as I went to squeeze some into the palm of my hand, my phone started to ring.

The girls all stared at me and asked at the same time, “Who is it?”

I laughed and said, “I don't know guys, I haven't even got it out my pocket yet.”

I pulled it out and walked back in the house for privacy, knowing they'd be trying to listen in.

"Hello?" I answered.

“Hi,” a voice said.

I instantly recognized the voice and my mouth automatically hit the floor.

"Nick?"

"Melissa?"

I was silent until he spoke again.

"Hi Melissa, it's Nick, Nick Jonas. You still there?"

"Sorry, yeah, I'm still here."

"Good, I thought I lost you... the phone connection, I mean."

"Yeah I know, but I'm still here. I guess you read my letter?"

"Yeah, I did, and I wanted to ask you where you wanted to go out to. That's if you still wanna go out with me."

My breath caught in my throat. I froze in shock for a few seconds until I heard him call my name. "Yeah, I mean, yes, I still wanna go out with you. And I guess you wanna go out with me if you're saying yes?"

"Yeah, I do."

There was silence for a second or two before I asked, "So, what day works best for you?"

"Friday."

"That works for me, too."

"Great, well, how about you text me your address and I'll pick you up?"

"Sure, sounds great. Why don't you pick me up at about 7:30?"

"Sure."

"Where do you wanna go?"

"I'll get back to you on that."

"Okay."

"Melissa, I've got to go, so I'll talk to you soon, okay?"

"Okay, bye Nick."

"Bye Melissa."

When I went back outside, I sat back on the lounger, well, fell on it, and Lucy asked, “Who was it?”

“No one important,” I answered.

“Then why are you smiling?” Katie asked.

“No reason,” I replied.

“Well, what did they want?" Kelly asked.

“To take me on a date.”

“Who was it?” they all asked at the same time.

“Oh you guys know him, what's his name,” I said pretending to think. “Nick, Nick, what was his last name... oh Jonas, Nick Jonas, yeah, that was it.”

“You’re going out with Nick Jonas?” Katie asked slowly.

I nodded yes.

“He read your letter?” Lucy asked, excited.

“Yeah he did, we're going out Friday. He's picking me up at 7:30.”

“Oh. My. God!” she screamed.

We sat in silence for a second then we must of all had the same thought because we all jumped up and did group hug whilst screaming our heads off.

“Well, this definitely means shopping!” Lucy yelled over the screaming.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it please comment and tell me what you think.