Status: PLEASE COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER MY LINKS ON MY PROFILE PAGE

Our Life, Nick Jonas and I

Sports Day.

."Babe what do you wanna do today?" Nick asked as we sat up in bed.

"I don't know, lets do something you wanna do," I said.

"OK, why don't we have a sports day then," he said.

"A sports day," I repeated.

"Yeah and I could ask Joe and Frankie and Kevin and Dani to come," he said.

"OK," I said smiling, "and we could have a competition."

"Sure but only if your on my team," he said and kissed my nose.

"I'll only play if I'm on your team," I said smirking.

"Great," he said and kissed my lips.

"I better go get dressed then," I said when we pulled away, pecking his lips once more before I left.

I took a shower then threw on some shorts and an old t-shirt then walked in my room to find Nick on the phone,sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Yeah, great, yeah, I'll see you soon then, yeah, bye," he said before hanging up.

"Oh, hey babe," he said standing up, "you ready to go?"

"Yeah," I said and took his hand.

-

"Where are we going?" I asked as we drove in his car.

"First bowling," he said a smile on his face.

"Bowling?" I repeated.

"Yeah," he said.

"Oh, cool I haven't been bowling for, I don't even no how long," I said.

"well I thought we'd start with something easy," he said.

"Yeah," I said with a laugh, "easy."

-

"Hey Joe," I said hugging him when he walked over to me.

"Hey Melissa, you OK?" he asked pulling back.

"Yeah, you?" I asked.

"Great," he replied.

"Isn't Kevin and Dani here yet?" he asked.

"No, not yet, they should be here soon though," I told him.

"And where's Nick?" he asked.

"His just getting our shoes," I said smiling wide at the mention of Nick.

"He is so whipped," Joe said laughing.

"Yeah," I said and laughed softly to.

"You really love him don't you?" he asked as more of a statement.

"Yeah I do, more than anything else," I told him.

"I'm really glad his with you, you make him happy," he said smiling.

"I'm glad I make him happy, he makes me happy to," I said smiling to.

"Hey baby," Nick said coming up behind me, "oh, hey Joe."

"Hey bro," he said giving Nick a man hug, "whats up man?"

"Not much you?" Nick asked.

"Nothing, just life," he said grinning.

"Oh there's Dani and Kevin," I said as they walked through the door.

We all said hello to Dani and Kevin then went to our lane and began to bowl.

-

"Either I'm getting really good at bowling or your getting really bad but either way you are a loser," I said to Joe and gave Nick a hi five.

"Yeah, yeah," he mumbled under his breath.

We were on our third game and me and Nick were in the lead, no one even touched our score. I watched as Frankie took his place and picked up a bright neon yellow ball and got ready to throw.

Ring, ring. Ring, ring, my cell phone rang.

"I better take this," I said to Nick and kissed his lips before I stood. I walked around to the toilets, away from the noise and answered my phone.

M, -, Melissa, U-unknown.

M, -, "hello."

U, -, "hello is that Melissa Millard."

M, -, "yes speaking."

U, -, "I was just phoning regarding the audition you attended."

M, -, "um."

U, -, "I was just phoning to congratulate you, congratulations you've got the job."

M, -, "I, I, I've got the job?"

U, -, "yes congratulations, I'll be in touch soon with the work schedule."

M, -, "thank you, thank you so, so much."

U, -, "your welcome have a nice day now."

M, - ,"you to bye."

U, -,"bye."

I froze in place for a minute just taking it in then I slowly walked back to the others.

"Hey babe," Nick said

"Babe whats wrong?" he asked as I took my seat feeling fully in shock.

"Babe?" he said his face full of worry.

"That phone call it was about my audition," I said slowly ,"and I, I got the job, I got the lead roll."

"You got it?" he asked.

"Yeah, I did," I said as it finally sunk in.

"I knew you would, I told you you'd be amazing," he said and kissed my lips.

"I know you did, thank you,thank you for believing in me, no one ever did that for me before not like you," I said over whelmed.

"Its OK baby," he said.

"I love you," I said as I looked in his eyes.

"I love you to baby, so much,I knew you could do it," he said then kissed my lips again.

-

We played a few more games at the bowling ally then left to go to our next destination.

"Nick where are we going now?" I asked.

"One of my favorite places in the world," he said a big smile on his face.

"Where?" I asked.

"The base ball field," he said turning his head to look at me then focusing his eyes back on the road.

"Were gonna play baseball?" I asked excitedly.

"Yeah," he said.

"You love baseball," I said softly.

"Yeah I do and I wanna share that with you," he said smiling.

"I can't guarantee I'll be any good, I've never really played before," I said.

"That's OK, I'll help you," he said.

"I love you," I said."

"I love you to baby," he said and kissed the back of my hand.

-

A few minutes later and we'd arrived and Nick was explaining all the basics of baseball to me. I tried to let it sink in but my head was still dazed from my resent news.

"Go stand over there, your on batter first babe," Nick said pointing over to where I stand.

"Kay," I said and stood in my place.

"Ready?" Kevin asked waiting to throw the ball.

"Yeah, I'm ready," I said preparing to hit.

I kept my eyes focused on the ball then swung as hard as I could but it flew straight past not even touching me.

"To bad, try again," Kevin said teasing getting ready to throw again.

"Kev go easy on her," Nick said.

"No can do bro," he said.

"No please don't go easy on me, I wanna play properly," I said.

I watched as he threw the ball again and watched as it flew straight past my head.

"Last chance," Joe said.

"OK," I said to my self and took a deep breath and watched as Kevin threw the ball then hit it with every thing I had then watched as it flew high up in the stands.

"Home run," Nick said amazed before saying to me, "run baby."

I ran as fast as my legs could carry me, past every base till I was right back where I'd started from.

"Home run," Nick said again picking me up and swinging me round, "you got a home run."

"I know, I did it," I said laughing.

Nick didn't say another word just pressed his soft warm lips to mine.

"Ugh, um," Joe said clearing his throat, "can we get back to the game."

I laughed and kissed Nicks lips again before we both went and got back in to position.

-

We played till the sun was low in the sky then we all went back to the Jonas house. Me, Nick and Frankie were the winners of the game. We all settled down when we got in and watched a film in the living room.

"How have you never seen Harry Potter?" I asked Nick looking up from his arms.

"Well I have been a bit busy," he said grinning.

"Doing?" I asked

"Oh, you know world domination," he said.

"Yeah, yeah, world domination over girls hearts," I said.

"And did I get this girls heart?" he asked smiling down at me.

"Most defiantly," I said smiling to.

"Good because that's the only heart I care about," he said stroking his hand across my cheek.

"I love you," I said and kissed his lips.

" I love you to baby," he said smiling then placed his soft warm lips to mine kissing me loving and passionately, showing me he loves me so.
♠ ♠ ♠
could every one please comment