Status: PLEASE COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER MY LINKS ON MY PROFILE PAGE

Our Life, Nick Jonas and I

Good Byes the Hardest Word to Say.

Its been two weeks now since Nick told me the news and since that day we've been stuck together, inseparable for even a minute. But our time is quickly running out and now we're on the last of it. This afternoon Nicks gonna leave and I don't know what I'm gonna do, I don't know how I'll survive without him here.

I opened my eyes to a sleeping Nick his arms wrapped tightly around my waist. I snuggled my face into his chest,taking in his amazing scent as I held my body close to his.

"Baby," Nick said sleepily tightening his hold against my waist.

"Yeah," I mumbled into his shirt.

"I love you," he said his lips to my hair.

"I love you to," I said.

"I'm gonna miss you you know, I'm gonna miss this," he said.

"I'm gonna miss this to, I'm gonna miss waking up and going to sleep with you and lying on your chest listening to your heart beat," I said my words dripping with sorrow.

"I'm gonna miss holding you and watching you sleep and being able to kiss you," he said placing a kiss on the top of my head.

"I'm gonna miss you so much," I said burying my face into his shirt and tightening my hold on to him.

"Me to baby, but its just one month and then I'll be back," he said kissing my temple.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you to baby," he said sadness in his tone.

"Hey," I said after a second or two trying to make my voice have a joking tone, "Your not gonna forget about me and go off with one of those pretty young European girls are you?" I asked looking up at him a forced smile across my face.

"No, never, your the only girl for for me," he said and kissed my lips, "Your my girl," he said a smile on his face.

"I'll always be your girl," I said and kissed his lips.

"What time do you leave?" I asked once we'd pulled apart.

"One, what time is it now?" he asked.

"Half ten," I said as I looked at the clock then turned my face back to him.

"I really do love you you know," he said he said his whole face radiating love.

"I know sweetie, I love you to," I said smiling.

"I'm sorry you know," he said.

"What for?" I asked.

"For not being here when you go to work, I promised I'd be here to support you and now I won't," he said.

"Its OK, I mean you've supported me all the way and just because your not here doesn't mean mean that will stop right?" I said.

"Right," he said.

"Then don't be sorry, because you've gotta work to and I'd hate it if I was the reason you didn't make music or do what you love, I love you music you know that right?," I asked.

"Yeah I know baby but I just really wanted to be here for you," he said.

"I know but sometimes were gonna have to be apart but it doesn't mean we'll stop supporting each other right?"

"Right," he said again as I cuddled up into his arms.

"I love you," I said looking up at him.

"I love you to," he said then I pressed my lips against his own,kissing him with passion and full of love.

"Nick, honey, you in there?" Denise called knocking on my door.

"Yeah, I'm here mom," he called breaking our kiss.

"I just wanted to make sure your up, we'll have to get going soon," he said.

"Thanks mom," he Nick said sadness filling up his voice.

"I guess you better go get ready," I said and smiled weakly at him.

"Yeah I guess," Nick said reluctantly,kissing me again before leaving the room.

I took a shower in the downstairs bathroom then threw on jeans and a plain t-shirt then walked in the kitchen to go eat breakfast. I greeted everyone as I took my seat next to Nick and grabbed a glass of orange juice. Breakfast had a sad feeling over it knowing we wouldn't see each other for a whole month. It wasn't just Nick i was gonna miss, it was all of them.

After breakfast we all drove to the airport and prepared to say our sad goodbyes.

"Hey, you take care," Joe said hugging me.

"You to and don't forget to call me and keep in touch, Kay," I said hugging him back.

"Sure, I'll call soon," he said pulling back and smiling at me.

"Good because I'm gonna need someone to make me laugh," I said smiling to.

"Well I'm your man," he said.

"Yeah well bye Joe," I said and hugged him again.

"Bye Melissa," he said then went to stand by Kevin, Dani, Frankie and his parents who I'd already said heart felt goodbyes to.

I turned my head to a smiling Nick who was walking across from by there side.

Before he even said a word I threw myself in to his arms, hugging him tight.

"I'll miss you," I said.

"I'll miss you to baby," he said holding me tight.

"Promise me you'll phone me as soon as you land so I'll know you got there alright," I said looking in his eyes.

"I will, I promise but you know it'll be the middle of the night right?" he said grinning.

"yeah I know but I don't care, just phone me OK," I said

"OK," he said his smile mirroring mine, sadness filling up his eyes.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you to baby," he said stroking his hand across my cheek.

Moments passed as we stared in each others eyes not seeing anyone but each other before leaning in and connecting our lips with all the passion in the world.

"Flight 210 to Rome now boarding," a woman said letting us know the Jonas plane was due to board.

"Nick honey, we've gotta go," Denise said softly still standing with the others.

"Kay mom," Nick said his eyes still closed.

"I love you," I said and kissed his lips.

"I love you to," he said against my lips and kissed me again.

"I'll phone you later, Kay," he said as his brown eyes met with mine.

"Promise," I said smiling weakly.

"Promise," he said and pulled me close in to a hug.

"The second we land," he said his lips against my hair.

"Son," Paul said.

"I'm coming," Nick said then pulled back slightly to look in my eyes.

"Hey, I love you," I said and kissed him again.

"I love you to," he said and pressing his lips against mine.

"Goodbye Nick," I said as my eyes filled with tears.

"Goodbye baby," he said and kissed me again before going to stand with his family.

I watched as he walked towards the corridor that led out to the plane before he stopped and turned quickly around running back across to me then pulled me close and held me tight pressing his soft warm lips to mine in a kiss that felt like it would last forever.

"I needed a kiss that would last me while I'm away," he explained breathlessly once we'd pulled apart.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you to baby," he said and kissed my forehead.

"Goodbye," he said his lips to my head before walking away down the corridor, waving before he disappeared form sight.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the comments.
I tried to make this chapter kind of sad.
Let me know if it made you feel sad or how it made you feel and if it made you cry.
I need 5 comments before i post.