Status: PLEASE COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER MY LINKS ON MY PROFILE PAGE

Our Life, Nick Jonas and I

Mr and Mrs

"Melissa are you ready yet?" my mom asked.

"Yeah, just give me one more minute," I said turning back to face the full length mirror.

"I can't believe your getting married," Lucy said as I stare at her reflection looking back at me.

"Yeah, I know," I said smiling looking at myself in my wedding dress.

"I can't believe your marrying Nick Jonas," Kelly said, "remember when we used to sit in your room and you'd say you'd marry him one day."

"Yeah, but I never thought I would though, I never thought he'd want me," I said turning around to look at them.

"But he does, he loves you and you love him right?" Kelly asked smiling.

"Yeah I do, with all my heart," I said.

"Well that's good because we wouldn't let you marry him if you didn't," Lucy said grinning.

"I love you guy's," I said on the verge of tears.

"We love you to Mel," Katie said before we all moved in for a group hug.

"Melissa, its time," my mom said after a minute or two.

"OK," I said pulling back from the hug.

I took one deep breath then left the room. I waited as my girls traveled through the doors then counted to ten before following on. I walked down the rows of my family and friends my eyes on Nick, the love of my life. I watched as a smile tore across his face as I walked down the aisle and stood by his side.

"Who here gives this woman away?" the priest asked.

"I do," my male best friend announced as I placed my hand in my husband to be.

"Well lets begin, thank you for sharing in the joyous ceremony of joining Melissa and Nick in front of god," the priest began.

I stared at only Nick whilst the priest said his bit, staring in his eyes a smile on my face.

"You look beautiful," Nick whispered smiling.

"Thank you," I mouthed back.

"I love you," he said.

"I love you to," I said with tear's pouring down from my eyes.

"Melissa would you like to go first with your vows?" the priest asked,

"Yeah," I said nodding and wiping my tears.

I took a deep breath then started to talk.

"Nick since I've met you I've woke up every single day with a smile on my face. I wake up every single day knowing how lucky I am. Nick I never for a minute thought that I'd be here with you, that I'd be the one you love, that I'd be the one you wanna spend your life with. I'll always know how lucky I am. Your so amazing and special and beautiful inside and out and I love you and I've always loved you and I always will. I fell in love with you as your biggest fan and I'll always be that no matter what. I'll always be there for you and I know that you'll always be there for me. Nick I love you with all my heart and I wanna spend every single day for the rest of our lives telling you that. I love you Nick. I'll always love you," I said tears pouring down my cheeks.

"Nick," the priest said for him to begin.

"Melissa do you remember the day we first met, when you gave me your letter? he asked.

I nodded wiping the tears off my face.

"I think I fell in love with you then," he said smiling, "you were so beautiful and special and when you gave me that letter that made you different, good different. You didn't just scream for me you talked to me like a normal person, you just talked to me as Nick, just Nick and I loved you for that. I've loved you every single day since that one and I wanna love you every single day to come. Melissa I love you and I wanna spend every day of my life with you by my side. I wanna spend forever being yours. I wanna spend every day loving you because Melissa I do, I love you, I'll always love you and I'll always be your Nick."

By the time he was done all the tears that I'd wiped away were quickly replaced by brand new ones.

"Well done," the priest said smiling at us, "Melissa do you take Nicholas Jerry Jonas to be your lawfully wedded husband to have and to hold in sickness and in health for good and for bad in richer and poorer till death do you part?"

"I do," I said smiling.

"And Nick do you take Melissa Faye Millard to be your lawfully wedded wife to have and to hold in sickness and in health for good and for bad in richer and poorer till death do you part?"

"I do," Nick said smiling to.

"Could we please have the rings?" the priest asked.

Joe stepped forward and handed Nick his and Lucy stepped forward and handed me mine.

"If you could please repeat after me, with this ring I do be-wed," the priest said.

"With this ring I do be-wed," I repeated and slid my ring upon Nicks finger.

"Nick," the priest said.

"With this ring I do be-wed," Nick said and slid his ring upon my finger.

"Congratulations I now pronounce you man and wife, you may kiss the bride," the priest announced smiling.

I stared at Nick and the smile on his face before he pulled me close in to his arms and held me close his eyes locked on mine before placing his lips on top of mine, kissing me soft and full of love.

"I love you," he said once we'd pulled away.

"I love you to Nick," I said as a single tear slid down my cheek.

The crowd of people broke out in applause as me and Nick were lost in our world.Nick took my hand and we turned to them all then ran down the isle through our family and friends.

-

"Now if you would all give a round of applause as Mr and Mrs Jonas take their first dance."

Nick took my hand and we stood to our feet and walked to the dance floor hand in hand where he pulled me close, his arms round my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. A second passed as we stared at each other then the music began and we dance round the room.

"I love you," he said.

"I love you to, more than any thing else in the whole wide world," I said as my eyes began to brim with tears.

-

"Melissa," Paul said as the second song played, "could I have this dance?"

"Sure," I said and took his hand and began to dance around the room.

"Thank you," he said as we dance to the song.

"What for?" I asked.

"For making my son as happy as he is, he really loves you, in fact we all do and I'm so glad your a part of this family," he said smiling.

"Well I couldn't ask for a better family," I said smiling to.

I danced the whole night and laughed and talked but before I knew it it was time to go.

"Have a good trip honey," my mom said as she hugged me.

"We will," I said hugging her back.

"You ready babe?" Nick asked as we pulled away.

"Yeah, I'm ready," I said smiling.

We waved to all our friends and family then I turned around and closed my eyes and threw my bouquet in the air.

"I caught it, I caught it," I heard Lucy squeal.

I laughed as I watched her hold it high like a prize showing off as usual then I slid in the car next to Nick and he took my hand and squeezed it tight.

"I love you Mrs Jonas," he said smiling at me.

"I love you to Mr Jonas," I said smiling to.

It wasn't long before we arrived at airport and were boarding our plane to our honeymoon. We were boarding that plane as man and wife.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey could every one please comment I didn't get any for my last two chapters.
Let me know what you thought of the vows and how I presented this chapter.