Status: PLEASE COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER MY LINKS ON MY PROFILE PAGE

Our Life, Nick Jonas and I

Surfs Up.

I woke up lying in a warm bed, a body lying next to me. I smiled as the sun hit my face and cuddled into the man I love.

"Morning beautiful," Nick said and kissed my lips.

"Morning," I said my eyes fluttering open to see him smiling down at me.

"Sleep well?" he asked.

"Yeah, I did," I said smiling.

"Me to," he said and kissed my lips.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you to," he said and kissed me again, rough and passionate and full of love.

-

"So what do you wanna do today?" Nick asked as we ate our tropical breakfast.

"I dunno, we could go exploring, maybe go surfing," I said.

"I didn't know you liked surfing," he said grinning.

"Well I don't, I mean I've never tried it," I said smiling.

"Come here," he said laughing, pulling me so I was straddling his hips, "I love you," he said and kissed my lips.

"I love you to," I said and kissed him back.

I kissed him soft as he held my hips and slid his tongue into my mouth letting our tongues dance together as he traced out pattens on the skin of my back.

"Nick," I said pulling back when he tried to lift my shirt off.

"What?" he asked grinning.

"We're going out remember," I said with a smirk.

"Why?, when its so much fun staying in," he said and kissed me again.

"We've already done it once today," I said laughing.

"Well why don't we do it once more and we could go out after," he said and kissed me again.

"Later, we'll do that later," I said with a laugh, "we're going surfing remember," I said standing up and taking his hand.

-

"Just lie down then spring up on your feet," our instructor Jen explained to me.

I lay on my stomach and sprung to my feet, losing my balance along the way.

"Um, almost, why don't you try again," she said smiling.

"OK, I'll try," I said laying back down and springing up on my feet again managing to stand up straight this time.

"Great, that was much better, Nick why don't you try," she said.

I watched as Nick lay on his board then sprung to his feet, landing perfectly.

"Good, that was really good for a first try," Jen said praising Nick.

"Why don't we go into the sea so you can try for real," she said still smiling.

We grabbed our boards and ran to the sea then swam out till the sand was a distant blur.

"Now were gonna have to wait for a minute for a wave to come but when it does just spring up and do what I said," she told us.

"You still think this was a good idea?" Nick asked smirking as we sat on our boards.

"Yeah I do," I said smiling, "thank you for doing this with me."

"Its OK," he said and took my hand.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you to," he said and kissed the hand that he held.

"This is it," Jen called as a wave came towards us.

I lay on my stomach then sprung to my feet desperately trying to keep my balance but ending up just falling in.

-

You did really good, it was a great try for a first timer," Jen said as I lay on my back on the sandy beach.

"Nick stop laughing at me," I said after five long minute of listening to him.

"OK I'm sorry, I just can't help it," he said lying down by my side still laughing lightly under his voice.

"Well you better stop or I know something you won't be doing later," I said a smirk on my lips.

"OK, I'm sorry," he said and kissed my lips, "you were very good."

"Yeah, but you were perfect," I said.

"Yeah, but you'll get better, it was just your first try," he said.

"It was your first try to," I said.

"Well why don't we just go back to the beach house," he suggested.

"And why would we do that when were having so much fun?" I asked.

"Because I know a way better way to have fun," he said a smirk on his lips.

I smiled and pressed my lips to his chuckling slightly as I kissed his lips.

-

"I'm exhausted," Nick said falling back on the bed.

"Oh, well that's a shame because I was gonna ask you to do something for me," I said.

"What?" he asked sitting up.

"No its OK, your to tired," I said and turned to leave.

"But if you do decide that your not to tired I'll be in the shower, I'll leave the door open in case you change your mind," I said giving him a look before leaving the room.

I turned on the shower then stripped off my clothes then stepped under the warm water pouring down. A second passed before the door slid open and Nick jumped in pressing his lips to mine. We kissed underneath the running water our naked forms pressed to one other.

"I love you," Nick said against my lips as he pushed my back into the wall.

"I love you to," I said and kissed his lips.

We watched t.v after we'd finished our shower, falling asleep to a black and white film, wrapped up together in each others arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Something goods coming in the next chapter.comment to get me to post it faster.I want at least 10.