Status: PLEASE COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER MY LINKS ON MY PROFILE PAGE

Our Life, Nick Jonas and I

It's Me.

I was woken up by the sound of my ring tone blaring out. I opened my eyes and reached over to grab it off my bed side table and looked at the caller I.D, still feeling half asleep.

It was Nick.

"Hello?"

"Hey."

"Hey, what are you up to?"

"Nothing much, you?"

"Nothing, I'm just in bed."

"Oh sorry did I wake you?"

"Yeah, but it's okay."

"Okay, well I just wanted to ask you what time you want me to pick you up and what you wanted to do today."

"Well you've got a concert tonight, right?"

"Yeah, how did you know?"

"Oh I know everything."

"But of course."

"Well why don't we go out to the cinema then to lunch?"

"Sure, sounds great."

"Good. Well, why don't you pick me up in about an hour."

"Sure, I'll see you soon then."

"Cool, see you."

"Yeah, bye Melissa."

"Bye Nick."

I jumped out of bed and into the shower as soon as I hung up the phone. I threw on my favorite summer dress when I got out, put a bit of make up and hairspray on, then went downstairs to leave a note for my mom to say I'm going out and where I'll be.

It was eleven o'clock when I looked at the time, so I left my breakfast, it being so late.

I went in the lounge and grabbed an old mag and flicked through it mindlessly whilst I waited for Nick. Not much time passed by before he arrived and knocked on the door. I jumped up from the couch and ran to the door, grabbing my purse along the way. I pulled it open and saw him there, smiling wide at me.

“Hi,” he said as he hugged me close.

“Hi,” I said back, wrapping my arms around him tight.

“You ready to go?” he asked as we pulled apart.

“Yeah I'm ready,” I replied.

“Great, let's go then,” he said as he grabbed my hand and led me towards his car.

When we got inside he held on to my hand and started the car.

“So what film do you wanna see?” I asked ten minutes into the drive.

“I don't mind babe whatever you want,” he said, turning his head to smile at me.

I gave him a look and said, “So it'd be okay if we saw a chick flick?”

“Sure, as long as I get to hold your hand while we watch it."

I almost melted in my seat.

I smiled and said, “Well don't worry, I saw a new horror that looks good so we could see that if you want?”

“Sure baby,” he said, smiling at me again.

When we got to the cinema we waited in line and then got our tickets. Nick payed for me though I did fight back but eventually let him have his way before we went in. We got our snacks and popcorn then took our seat in the dark theater.

The film was surprisingly scary and it was a surprise because horrors don't usually scare me and I've seen a lot of horrors, but every time I got scared I ducked my head straight into Nicks arms. By the forth time I'd ran to him I just stayed there, curled in his chest, and watched the film from his arms.

The film finished, and we went to a little pizzeria that Nick knew away from the paps and prying eyes.We talked and laughed over the pizza and laughed at my fear at the stupid film. When we all were done eating Nick drove me home and walked me to my door holding my hand tightly in his.

“Nick,” I said from in his arms as he hugged me tight.

“Yeah baby?” he asked

I wasn't sure if I was doing this right and if I was being too forward, but I went ahead and continued with want I wanted to say. I pulled away and looked in his eyes. “You can say no if you want, but would you like to come over here tomorrow and watch a movie and order take out? My mom's gonna be away for the weekend at work and I'm gonna be here alone."

“Sure baby, I'd love to,” he replied and kissed my cheek.

“Great,” I said kissing his cheek as well.

When we were finished saying goodbye, Nick had to leave for sound check, so I went up to my room and wrote a song and, surprise surprise, it was about love.

I was falling. FAST.

When I was done with it I phoned the girls, remembering I hadn't phoned to tell them about my date, now dates, with Nick. I held a three way phone call session that lasted two hours going through a minute by minute report of each of the dates.

When I got off the phone, I grabbed a snack and got in bed, laying down and watching mindless TV. I dozed off watching it and was woken by the alert on my phone telling me a new message had just arrived.

It was off Nick. "Hello beautiful, hope your OK, finished concert now, speak to you tomorrow xxx"

I couldn't believe this was happening. 'I can't believe it's me,' I thought as my head hit the pillow and I fell back to sleep to the sweetest of dreams.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope its OK please comment.