Status: PLEASE COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER MY LINKS ON MY PROFILE PAGE

Our Life, Nick Jonas and I

Count Them Babe.

"Mom I'm scared," I said as we sat waiting to go in for my scan.

"Of what Hun?" she asked squeezing my hand.

"That the baby won't be healthy, we get to find out every thing here and I'm just scared," I said.

"I'm sure everything will be fine honey," she said smiling.

"But what if its not?" I asked.

"Then I'm sure you and Nick will get through it," she said.

I nodded, a smile weak on my lips.

"Melissa Jonas," the receptionist called.

"Ready?" Nick asked standing up.

"Yeah, I'm ready," I said taking his hand.

"Coming mom?" I asked.

"No I'll stay here, you and Nick go ahead," she said smiling.

"You sure?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm sure Hun," she said.

"OK," I said and walked through the door, Nicks hand in mine.

"Hi, you must be Melissa," the nurse said smiling.

"Yeah," I said quietly.

"Well please take a seat," she said.

I did as I was told and sat on the bed that was next to machines in the center of the room.

"Now if you'd just lie back," she said smiling, gentle pushing me back, "and dad if you could move over here," she said moving Nick so he could see the screen, "great now this might be a bit cold," she said grabbing the jelly.I sucked in a breath as the cold touched my skin and gentle squeezed Nicks hand in mine.

"OK then, lets find your baby," she said going over my stomach with the ultra sound.I stared at Nick the entire time, worry reflecting in his eyes.

"Here we go," she said causing my eyes to dart to the screen.

"Is it healthy?" I asked urgently.

"Yes, I can see two beautiful, healthy babies," she said.

"Two?" me and Nick said together.

"Yes two, congratulations your having twins," she said.

I turned my head to look at Nick to find his eyes still on the screen.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes, one, two," she said pointing to each.

I turned my head to Nick again to see him smiling at me with tears in his eyes.

"Would you like to know the sexes?" she asked.

"No its OK, we want it to be a surprise," I said.

"OK and how many ultra sound pictures would you like?" she asked.

"Well we need one for us, one for my mom and one for your parents," I said checking with Nick who gave a nod, "so three please."

"OK, well I'll just go get those for you then," she said and left the room.

"Twins," Nick said smiling, "were having twins."

"Yeah, we are," I said smiling back, tears running slowly down my cheeks.

"I love you," Nick said as he wiped my tears.

"I love you to Nick," I said and hugged him close.

"And I love our babies," he said his lips to my hair.

"I love our babies to," I said as he rubbed his hand across my stomach, placing kisses on my temple.

We got our photos then left the room to find my mom on the edge of her seat.

"Is everything OK?" she asked.

"Yes if you mean health wise," I said smiling.

"But we do have some news," Nick said.

"What is it?" she asked worriedly.

"We wanna tell you with my family, so your all together," Nick told her.

"Well what are we waiting for, lets go," she said grabbing her bag.

-

"Hi," Denise said hugging us all as we walked in the door of the Jonas house, "so how did the scan go?" she asked. as she shut the front door.

"Good, but we've got something we need to tell you," I said.

"All of you," Nick added.

I watched Denise throw my mom a look as if to ask whats going on.

"Don't ask me, they haven;t told me yet," my mom said.

"Well I'll go get everyone then," Denise said smiling her face lined with worry.

-

Five minutes later and we were all in the living room. Nick and I stood up whilst the rest all sat.

"OK, well you all know we went to the scan today and it was all fine," Nick said.

"Yeah, every things fine, both of our babies are perfectly healthy," I said then watched as they all picked up on my words.

"Babies?" Denise said.

"Yeah, were having twins," Nick said smiling.

"Oh. My. God," my mom said jumping up and hugging us, Denise and the rest not far behind.

We spent the rest of the day celebrating together and in that moment in time I knew in my mind that these would be the most loved babies in the whole of the world, with a family like this how could they not.
♠ ♠ ♠
Could every one please comment I'm going to need 5 at least before I post the next.