Status: PLEASE COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER MY LINKS ON MY PROFILE PAGE

Our Life, Nick Jonas and I

Sweet Dreams.

I woke up today with the urge to do something I haven't done for a long time - to run, just run. I jumped out my bed and pulled on some shorts, a white vest top, and tied my hair into a pony tail on the top of my head. When I was ready, I went downstairs, grabbed a bottle of water out the fridge and walked out the front door. It was still a little dark when I got outside, but I could see the sun beginning to rise in the far distant.

It was 5:30 when I looked down at my watch. I loved this time of day, when the birds start to sing but it's still dark outside - it's my favorite time for a walk or a run.

I walked to the park at the end of my road, put my iPod on and ran. I don't know how long I ran for before I froze in my place, but I'd listened to Brick and Lace, Muse, and the Veronica's albums before I stopped. I just stood and listened, frozen in my place as I listened to my favorite band - as I listened to my guy sing.

I eventually pulled myself together enough to drag myself to a near by bench.
As I sat and I listened, I appreciated every word and every beat, a smile on my face as I listened to Nick. It was an involuntary action when ever I see, hear or even think about him, smiling.

As the song came to an end I stood and walked to the high street. I decided to go to Starbucks and ordered a skinny latte and chocolate chip muffin before going to the store to get snacks for tonight.

When I got home, I took a shower and tried to decide what to wear for tonight. I couldn't choose, so I called the girls to help me pick, but Lucy said to come to her house. We tried on clothes for hours and hours and I eventually ended up wearing a white ruffled skirt that Lucy had lent me and my favorite pink spaghetti strap top.

When I got home I spent most my time cleaning up the house and the rest checking my appearance again and again. After the millionth time of checking my hair the door bell rang loud and clear.

I looked at my watch: that had to be Nick. I raced down the stairs and pulled the door open to see Nick in a white t-shirt and black skinny jeans, smiling at me.

“Hey,” I said as I hugged him tight.

“Hey baby,” he replied, hugging me back.

“Well, come inside.” I grabbed his hand and pulled him in.

We went in the living room and over to the couch where we both sat down and talked about our days and all the things we'd done. Then we just sat in silence, enjoying each others company.

After a few minutes, I smiled at Nick and asked, “What film do you wanna watch?”

“I dunno babe, I don't mind."

“Well, you're choosing, because I picked when we went the the cinema.”

“You sure babe?”

“Yeah I'm sure, now you pick the film and I'll get the take out menus. The DVDs are by the TV,” I told him, and kissed his cheek.

I got the leaflets then decided to put the snacks in bowls. Just as I emptied the chips into a bowl I felt two arms snake around my waist. I looked to see Nick.

“Hey, did you choose?” I asked.

“Yeah, is Scary Movie okay?”

“Yeah, I love that film."

“Great,” he said kissing my head, then grabbed it and turned me around, leading me into the living room. I grabbed the chips on the way as I held the leaflets in my hands.

We decided on ordering Chinese food and put on the film after we ate. I watched it from Nick's arms. Halfway through, I started to feel sleepy and I guess I must've fallen asleep because when I woke, Nick was carrying me upstairs bridal style.

My brain woke up as he entered my room and I thought of him seeing all my posters of him but the thought washed away as soon as he laid me down.

I felt him kiss my forehead and heard footsteps as he walked away and whispered, “Goodnight, Melissa.”

“Nick?” I called, forcing my eyes to open up.

“Yeah baby?” he asked, walking back to me and sitting down on my bed.

“Please, don't go, just stay 'till I fall asleep. Please?”

“Sure baby,” he said, then walked to the other side of the bed and lay on his back next to me and pulled me close into his side as I lay my head down on his chest.

The last thing I heard as my eyes closed shut was, “Goodnight baby” as Nick placed another kiss upon my forehead.

“Goodnight sweetie,” I said as I snuggled my face into his chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope its OK.
Please comment.