Status: PLEASE COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER MY LINKS ON MY PROFILE PAGE

Our Life, Nick Jonas and I

Question Time.

When I woke up, Nick was still there and I was still lying with my head on his chest, his arms wrapped tight around me. He must have fallen asleep with me. He was still fast asleep, I could hear him snoring lightly into my hair. He looked so adorable asleep. I slowly lifted my body up, trying hard not to wake him up. I stretched my neck and kissed his cheek, smiling when he didn't wake, then laid back down, returning my head to his chest.

A few minutes passed. I laid in his arms, taking in smell of his sweet cologne until I felt Nick stir and tighten his hold on my waist. He kissed my forehead gently. I propped myself up, my elbows on his chest, and looked down to smile at him.

“Morning sweetheart,” I said.

“Morning beautiful,” he replied, smiling back whilst brushing a stray hair out of my face.

I kissed his check and asked, “Did you sleep okay?”

“Yeah, great. You?”

“Amazing. Probably the best sleep I've ever had."

“Me too. Melissa,” he said, then looked away, leaving me wondering what was wrong.

“Yeah?” I asked.

“I'm sorry. I must have fallen asleep... I-”

I smiled, realizing he thought I was mad at him for falling asleep. I put my hands on the sides of his head and turned his face to look at mine.

“Nick, please don't be sorry. I loved sleeping with you, and I loved waking up with you.” I started to go a bit shy at the end and looked away as I felt my checks burn.

He put his hand on my check and now brought my face to look at his. "You're not mad?”

“No, I'm not mad,” I told him, smiling.

“Good, because I loved it too."

I placed another kiss on his check and said, “Well, don't be sorry then because I'm not.” We stared at each other for a few seconds before I said, "I better go make breakfast,” and sat up.

“You really don't have to make me any babe."

“Yes, I do."

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah, now what do you want?”

“I dunno."

“How about eggs?” I suggested.

“Sure, eggs would be great, baby."

“Okay, how would you like them?” I asked.

“Scrambled please,” he replied.

“Well, I'm gonna go do that, so you take a shower and whatever and make yourself at home. Come down when your ready,” I told him, kissing his cheek before I left the room.

I heard the shower running as I cooked the eggs, so guess Nick took me up on my offer.

When he walked in the room, he wrapped his arms around my waist as I stood at the cooker turning over the eggs and placed gentle kisses up and down my neck.

“Hey baby,” he said, kissing my head.

“Hi sweetie. Sit down, the eggs are done,” I told him.

“Great, I'm starving,” he said, sitting down at the table as I placed his eggs in front of him then sat at the table across from him, digging into my cereal.

We talked a lot over breakfast. “Will your parents be mad at you?” I asked at one point.

He answered, “No, it'll be okay. I phoned them when I was upstairs and let them know that I was fine and with you and they were good with it.”

“I'm glad. I would of hated to get you in trouble," I said.

“It wouldn't have been your, fault I'm the one who fell asleep.”

“But I'm the one who asked you to stay with me.”

“Let's just agree its both our faults, okay?"

“OK,” I agreed, smiling at him.

After breakfast, I took a shower and got dressed. When I got downstairs, Nick was seated on the couch, watching the news. "Hey," I said, sitting down and cuddling into his chest as his arms wrapped around me tight. We watched the news until the end. When it finished, Nick pulled me up into his lap.

"What do you wanna do today?” he asked as he moved some hair out of my face.

“I don't know."

“Well, how about I take you out?” he offered.

“Sure, where to?” I asked.

“It's a surprise. Just bring your swim suit.”

I gave him a look but did as I was told and put my bikini on under my clothes.

When we were ready we got in Nick's car and began to drive to this mystery place.

“Where are we going?” I asked for the millionth time.

“You'll see,” he replied, holding my hand and giving it a gentle squeeze.

I didn't realize where we were until we pulled into the parking lot.

“The beach!” I said excitedly.

“Yeah, I thought we could spend the day here."

We searched the beach for a little while for a quiet part so we wouldn't be bothered by fans or paparazzi and eventually found a spot with no one around.

We spent the whole day at the beach talking, swimming in the ocean, having splash fights and eating ice cream until the sun began to go down into the sea. We sat and watched the sunset. I sat with my head laying on Nick's chest, his arms wrapped around my shoulders. We didn't say a word - we didn't have to. The only sound was the waves crashing in and out.

“Melissa?” Nick said softly.

“Yeah?” I asked, not bothering to move.

“I need to ask you something,” he continued.

“'Kay."

He took a deep breath then said, “I don't know if you think of yourself as my girlfriend but I want to ask you officially so...” I listened up then. “Melissa, I like you a lot and it's okay if you don't want to, you can say no, but... will you be my girlfriend?”

I looked up at him to make sure I'd heard him right and when I was, I excitedly nodded my head. “Yes Nick, of course I'll be your girlfriend,” I told him hugging him tight.

We stayed at the beach 'till it got too late to stay. Nick drove me home, holding my hand the whole way. When we got to my house I didn't want Nick to go, but we said our goodbyes and he left with the promise to phone me soon.

When I got in I wrote another song. I guess Nick's giving me a lot of inspiration. When I was done, I hit the hay and for the sixth night in a row, I went to sleep smiling, dreaming dreams of my now boyfriend.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope its OK ,its a bit shorter than normal.