Status: PLEASE COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER MY LINKS ON MY PROFILE PAGE

Our Life, Nick Jonas and I

Not Just a Rock Star.

I opened my eyes to the blinding sun. Way to bright for me to sleep through though I gave it a try. The clock on my bedside let me know it was ten and I sighed as sat up and gave a stretch, then yawned whilst I stood up and looked myself down. I was still fully dressed and I felt like a wreak so I walked to the bathroom and took a shower.

I felt more alert as I pulled on some sweats and walked down the stairs to get some breakfast. My mom sat in the kitchen reading the news paper and drinking her coffee and eating her eggs.

“Hey,” I said as I walked in the room.

“Oh, hi honey,” she said putting her paper down and smiling at me, “there's eggs and bacon in the pan if you want some?”

“Great, thanks mom,” I said grabbing a plate.

“So how was your night?” she asked as I sat at the table.

“Great, really great, how was yours?” I asked digging into my eggs.

“Fine sweetie,” she replied.

“And how are things with you and that guy your seeing, Nick right?” She asked.

“Yeah, its Nick mom and great, amazing really,” I said with a smile an involuntary reaction to thinking of Nick.

“Well that's great honey, hey you know I'd love to meet him,” she told me smiling sweetly.

“I'd love you to meet him to,” I told her smiling back.

“Well why don't we all go out to dinner one day this week,” she offered.

“Yeah, sure that would be really great,” I told her.

“Great I'll make reservations then,” she told me happily.

“That would be really cool mom but I'll have to check when Nicks free first, I'll phone him later and find out,” I told her knowing how busy Nick is.

“Sure sweetie just let me know what day, OK,” she told me.

“Sure,” I said smiling back.

-

I rung Nick pretty much as soon as I got upstairs after breakfast, mainly just because I wanted to here his voice.

"Hello."

"Hi sweetie."

"Oh hey baby, you OK."

"Yeah I'm fine sweetie, you?"

"Yeah I'm fine, missing you."

"I miss you to, but hey I was phoning to ask you something."

"Go ahead."

"OK well I was talking to my mom this morning and she invited you to go out to dinner with us so she can meet you, I mean if you want to?"

"Yeah of course I do, what day?"

"Whatever day works best for you."

"OK hold on a minute and I'll check."

"OK."

The line went silent for a minute or two then.

"You still there babe?"

"Yeah I'm still here."

"Good, well I've got nothing to do tomorrow night."

"Great well I'll tell my mom and I'll phone you later and let you know the restaurant and the reservation time, Kay."

"OK babe, I'll speak to you later then."

"OK then bye Nick."

"Bye baby."

-

I spoke to Nick last night about the arrangements and I could tell he was just as nervous as me. I really hoped it all goes well tonight. We're meeting Nick at the restaurant at 7.30.
My mom booked a pretty classy restaurant so I decided on wearing a little black strapless dress with stiletto's heels and my little clutch bag. When I was dressed I sat at my dresser and began to do my hair and make up. God my hair had grown since I'd first met Nick, it was almost past my shoulders now.

“Melissa,” my mom shouted up the stairs as I put the finishing touches to my make up.

“Yeah mom,” I shouted back.

“Are you ready?, we're going to be late if you don't hurry up,” she replied.

Yeah, I'm coming now,” I said grabbing my purse off my bed and leaving my room.

I walked down the stairs and found my mom stood at the bottom in a black satin dress waiting for me.

“Hey,” I said as I reached the bottom.

“Hi hon, you ready?” she asked smiling at me.

“Yeah I'm ready,” I told her smiling back.

“Great,well lets go,” she said opening the door.

“Oh and honey,” she said turning around.

“Yeah mom?” I asked.

“You look beautiful sweetie,” she said smiling sweetly.

“Thanks, you to mom,” I said linking on to her arm as we walked out the door.

We hardly talked all the drive but for me it was mainly because I was so nervous. When we got in the restaurant my mom let the waiter, a young guy around twenty know her name and he led us to a table in the center of the room. We ordered drinks whilst we waited for Nick. I felt sure that we'd know when he arrived if the hoards of paparazzi and fans had followed him.

Around 10 minutes passed before Nick arrived. I stood from the table excusing myself as saw him looking around the room for us.

“Hi,” I said as I gave him a hug.

“Hi baby,” he said holding on to me tight.

“You OK?” I asked smiling up at him.

“Yeah I'm OK, just a little nervous,” he replied smiling back at me.

“Me to, but it'll be OK,shes gonna love you, OK,” I told and kissed his lips.
.
“Yeah your right, it'll all be fine,” he said giving me a kiss.

“Good, now come with me my moms over here,” I told him pecking his lips, grabbing his hand and leading him to the table in the center of the room.

When we got to the table my mom had the menu up in front of her face unaware of mine or Nicks presence.

“Mom,” I said holding Nicks hand tight.

“Yeah Hun?” she asked still reading the menu.

“I want you to meet someone, this is my boyfriend, Nick,” I told her taking a deep breath and smiling up at Nick, “Nick Jonas.”

I watched as she slowly placed the menu down and her eyes bulged out her head and her mouth hit the floor as her eyes set on Nick.

“Hi, its nice to meet you,” Nick said his hand outstretched.

“I, I, I,” my mom said as she stumbled her words, “I mean hi Nick,its nice to meet you to,” she said regaining composer and shaking his hand, “please call me Joyce,”she said smiling warmly at him.

“Well its nice to meet you Joyce,” Nick said with a smile.

“You to Nick, please take a seat,” she said motioning to a chair. Nick pulled out my chair before taking his seat, always the gentleman.

We talked and ate and laughed,the night was going better than I could of planned.

“Excuse me,” Nick said as he left for the bathroom.

“That's Nick Jonas,the guy on your posters,” my mom whisper/shouted across the table as soon as Nick was out of ear shot.

“Yeah, he is, I met him at the Jo bro concert,” I told her.

“Why didn't you tell me?”she asked sweetly.

“Because I wanted you to meet Nick, my Nick not just Nick Jonas the rock star because I just don't see him like that, to me his just Nick and being a rock stars just his job and I wanted you to see that to,” I told her.

She smiled sweetly across the table, “oh Hun I-” she stopped mid sentence as Nick approached.

“Hi baby,” he kissing my cheek as he took his seat.

“Hi sweetie," I said and kissed his lips and laughed as he blushed with embarrassment as my mothers eyes watched over us.

The night went perfect,without a hitch.

“Goodbye Nick, it was lovely to meet you,” my mom said as we walked out the restaurant.

“You to, Mrs-Joyce,” Nick corrected.

“goodbye,” Nick said charming as ever.

“I'll give you two a minute or two,I'll wait in the car Melissa,” she told me smiling brightly.

“Kay mom,” I said as she turned to leave.

“So,” I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck, “I thought it went well.”

“Me to,” he said wrapping his arms around my waist,pulling me closer and kissing my lips.

“I told you she'd love you,” I said lightly pecking his lips.

“I know you did,” he said clearly relived.

“Hey, I was wondering do you wanna do something with me tomorrow?” he asked staring into my eyes.

“Sure I'd love to, what do you wanna do?" I asked.

“Go out,” he said simply.

“Where to?” I questioned.

“Its a surprise,” he said with a smirk on his lips.

“Well I'd love to go out with you tomorrow,” I told him kissing his lips.

“Great, I'll pick you up around ten then,” he said smiling.

“In the morning?” I asked in fake shock.

“Yes in the morning babe,” Nick said with a chuckle.

“Fine,I'll be ready,” I told him smiling.

“Nick you know I-.”

Honk honk my moms car went interrupting me.

“I guess I better go,” I told him.

“Yeah me to,” he said kissing my cheek, “I'll see you tomorrow Kay babe.”

“OK,” I said as I gave him a hug.

When I pulled away he kissed my lips and I kissed him back, my kiss full of passion.

When we ran out of breath he looked in my eyes,pecked my lips and said, “bye baby.”

“Bye Nick,” I said and kissed him one last time before I walked away over to my moms car.

I stepped inside a smile on my face.

“You OK?” my mom asked starting the car.

“Yeah I'm great mom,” I told her staring out the window.

“Great,” she said as the car pulled away from a waving Nick.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment,i haven't had one for a while,let me know what you think.