Sequel: Planned Love

Unknown Love

Unknown love

Toph was running with tears in her eyes. She made obstacles to slow Aang down, but he just vaulted over them.

"Toph, wait! What's wrong?!" He shouted after just barley missing a six-foot rock wall.

"Why do you have to be so light on your feet?!" She muttered. She turned around, and Aang grabed her hands. It was then that she heard the air-scooter purring. "Very clever, Twinkle-Toes." She sulked.

"Toph, what's wrong?"

She whiped her tears off on her sleeves. "I'm fine."

He whiped away the tears that were still rolling down her cheek. "Toph...talk to me."

Why does he have to be so sweet?! she thought to herself. "I'm fine, just go talk to Katara."

His eyes suddenly widened, and he understood. "Is that what this is about, Toph? Do you-"

She turned away abruptly so he wouldn't see her mouth 'yes'.

"Toph, I'm sorry. If I knew..."

"You would have what?" she said while wiping around, and looked him in the face, "You would have felt guilty when you two flirt? No, I didn't want that."

He tilted her head up with his thumb. "Toph, thanks you for being so thoughtful."

She pushed him away, and walked over to the ledge of a cliff, and sat down. "If you don't mind, I'd like to be alone."

Aang sat down next to her. "No, you wouldn't." he said while scooting over, and putting his arm around her.

Her cheeks turned a bright crimson, and she rested her head on his shoulder. "I bet it's a beautiful sunset." Toph said, longing to see it.

"It is." Aang said quietly into her ear. He turned her head to face him, and kissed her.

She gasped, then wrapped her arms around him. "Aang?" Toph said with a smile on his face.

"Yeah?"

She leaned over to whisper in his ear. "I love you."
♠ ♠ ♠
I should probably put that Katara started the flirting, but Aang was uncomfortable with it.