‹ Prequel: Fallen
Status: Active

Torment

Tormented Bloom

"So what's the plan?" Murphy asked Connor in Gaelic the armed guard in the doorway glared at them both as Connor responded in Gaelic as well.

"Working on it, we're not exactly in the most favorable place to come up with a plan?" Murphy nodded glancing back at the guard.

"Speak english or don't speak at all you filthy mics." Murphy and Connor glared both responding in Russian with.

"Go fuck yourself." The guard glowered at them both but made no further move to stop them.

"Think Lex is alright?" Connor rolled his eyes but nodded.

"She's probably just fine with Bloom, she wouldn't let anything happen to her after all, better question is how do we get out of here with Romeo being as injured as he is?"

"Plans is your bit not mine Connor."

"Yes you're the gratious violence." Connor agreed watching the guard carefully.

"We're gettin' out of here."

"Yes we just might need some outside help."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"I'm assuming you've got some kind of plan to get the boys out of prison?" Eunice asked looking at Smecker with folded arms. She was slightly worried she hadn't heard a peep out of Lex she had assumed the second news had broke about the Saints being in the Hoag the phone would have been ringing off it's non-existent hook.

"Of course Eunice of course but first we've got to get back to Boston." Smecker said with a smirk Eunice stared at him.

"Have you lost you mind? Your supposed to be dead and I'm wanted by the FBI." Eunice retorted Smecker smrked at Eunice.

"And that is exactly why they'd never suspect us of actually being in Boston." Smecker replied with a smirk.

"And what is your little plan?" Eunice replied sarcastically Smecker turned to her fully.

"What have you heard of Nathan Ford and his little band of thieves?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Leave a comment!!