Status: Active :D

Go To School In Chicago And Forget About Me.

Chapter Dos

“Okay, this is the one,” I said, nodding, and smoothing down my shirt.

“Awesome; beautiful! He'll love it,” Ella said, smiling at me.

I was wearing a black and red plaid shirt, black skinny jeans, with regular Moccasins.

I smiled, and anticipated who I was going to meet tonight.

“We look [i[hot,” I said, laughing.

“Baby, I'd marry us. Mostly me, but you know...,” She said, jokingly.

I rolled my eyes. “Whatever. Now, come on. Camera here and charged?”

“Check.”

“Phone's here and charged?”

“Check.”

“Sunglasses, and money?”

“Check.”

“And, lastly. Everything we're getting him to sign?”

“I think we're going to need, like...a wheelbarrow or something,” Ella said, looking down at her arms. They were filled with CD's, pictures, shirts, and whatever else we threw in there.

“I think we need to narrow it down...”

“To what?”

“To what we can fit in our pockets. Remember, we have to fit our cameras and phones in there, too.”

“Oh fudge.”

*-*

I grabbed my phone, and shoved it in my right pocket.

Push!” Ella yelled, pushing everything in my pockets. “Push!

“Ella, we're buttoning a pocket, not giving birth.”

“It's the same thing. Oh cheese, I think it's finally closed,” She said, stretching her hands.”

“I don't think it'll be fully closed until there's a padlock on it.”

“Are we ready?” Ella asked.

“Well, I'm not going in my pockets to see if we got everything, so I guess so.”

I looked in the mirror; Ella and I looked like we had stuffed balloons on our hips.

My mom walked in, and looked at our pockets, which had pens, the ends of t-shirts, and the corners of posters sticking out of them.

“We can...explain.”

“You know what? I don't even want to know. Nope; don't wanna know. I'm just the transporter today, so go get in the car.”

“I'm gonna go with that!” I said, walking out the door. “This begins the best night of my life!”

I stopped, and ran my hands over my pockets quickly. “Wait.”

“What?” Ella asked.

“Where in the sweet snap are the tickets?”

“The...tickets?”

“Oh my fudge!” I screamed, running back in the house, and bumping into my mom on the way.

“Looking for these?” She asked, holding up four pieces of paper, and smirking.

“A little...,” I muttered.

She laughed. “Alright, let's go!” She said, handing me the tickets.

“Okay, now, begins the best night ever.”

*-*

“Alright, we're here,” My mom said.

“Finally!” I yelled, jumping out of the car.

“Okay, let's go,” My mom said, getting out and walked towards the gate.

“Uh, where do you think you're going?” I asked, putting my hands on my hips.

“Inside?” She said, looking at me.

“Oh snaps,” Ella said.

I laughed. “I have two tickets. Two. Me and Ella.”

“Don't parents get in free?” She asked, looking at me bamboozled.

“Yeah, no,” I said, nodding and pressing my lips together.

“What?” She said slowly.

“The closest you can get is right inside. Like where the bar and pizza is.”

“Oh! Well, that's oka-If they won't let me in, that will have to do, I guess,” She said, nodding.

I laughed, and walked on.

“What's this line for?” My mom asked.

I sighed. “To get in, Mom.”

“What?! What are all these people here for?”

Ella laughed, as she looked around at all the 'Never Shout Never' shirts.

I face-palmed. “The pizza, Mom. I heard it's really good.”

*-*

“Tickets,” The man said, waiting with his hand out.

Someone's grumpy....

Me and Ella handed him our tickets.

“Bye, Mom,” I said.

“Bye, honey. Bye, Ella. Keep your phones, and be safe!” She replied.

“Nah, I think I'll die,” I mumbled.

The man handed Ella and I back out tickets, and motioned us forward.

“I have to check your things,” This lady said; her eyes bulged when she saw our pockets.

“Listen, do you really want us to unbutton these pockets? Really? Why would we pay money, and come in here to kill everyone?” I said.

She shifted her eyes, and looked around. “Alright, go on. But, if anybody asks, I've never seen you, you've never seen me.”

“Deal,” I said, as me, her, and Ella shook on it.

“We've been in here for three minutes and you're already using your conniving skills,” Ella said, shaking her head.

“I know! That's why you love me!” I said, hugging her as we walked.

Ella!” I screamed.

“What? What is it? Is there a bug on me? Oh my God, get it off!” Ella screamed, spazzing.

“No, worse. I think the Apocalypse is happening,” I said, as I looked on the sea of teenagers, screaming, running, throwing stuff.

“Fudge, I think it is.”

“Wh-Did you just see that? That guy threw that other guy! Is he okay?”

“I don't know, but how about we stay away from that guy, eh?”

“If it gets me thrown on stage, then I don't know...,” I mumbled, looking at the stage.

“Alright, let's go,” She said, grabbing my arm and pulling me closer to the mosh pit.

“Don't we have back stage passes?” I asked, looking at her.

She stopped, and looked at me. “I forgot...”

I sighed. “Let's go over there, and see,” I said, pointing to a stand.

“How can I help you?” The cashier person asked.

“We have VIP passes, where do we go?” I asked, holding up my ticket.

She took my and Ella's tickets, and exchanged them for shiny laminates .

“Sweet!” I yelled, grabbing mine.

“The meet and greet isn't until after the concert, so if you want to just stay in the crowd, for now, you can roam around backstage, afterward.” She said, glancing at me and Ella.

“Alright,” Ella said slowly, as we turned and walked away.

“Well, let's go on in, to the get-in-and-you-die pit,” I said, thinking of who all I should put in my will.

“As long as we stick together, we might leave with only one missing arm...each,” Ella said, grabbing my hand.

“Excuse me,” I said politely, looking at the crowd in front of us.

They all turned around, looked at Ella and I, scooted in closer, then turned back around.

Well, this is great.

A group of girls left when they couldn't hear their mom on the phone.

“Now's our chance!” Ella whispered. We ran to the empty spot, turned and looked at all the people that looked like they could grab our necks, twist them repeatedly, and throw us in a fire.

But, they're just jealous.

“Okay, now, we're exactly...three inches closer than we were before,” I said, looking around.

“Nah, at least four.”

*-*

“We have to get more to the right side, his left. That's where he waves,” I said, pushing people out of the way.

Yeah, we were at the front, but at the end. The very end.

“Okay, this is good enough,” Ella said, holding onto the stage, and breathing deeply.

She's a little Claustrophobic...

“Guys, guys, guys! Look...at what they have,” I heard a high-pitched voice say from behind me. Followed by a squeal.

Oh, heck to the no.

“Oh. My. God. How did you get those?!” One girl asked. I slowly turned around, afraid she was talking about me and Ella.

“Get what?” I asked, looking down.

“Those! Those passes!” She said, like I was stupid.

“Oh, we bought them,” Ella said, nodding.

“Are they still selling them?!” Girl two asked frantically.

“No, I don't think so...,” I said, trying not to laugh.

“They're not up there?” She asked.

“No, we got them on the internet.”

“Where?”

“On his website,” I said, wanting to turn back around.

“So, they're not still selling them?” Girl three asked.

“Seeing as how the concert only has one act left, I would say no,” I replied, shaking my head.

Why do they always go for me?

“I wonder why they aren't selling them...,” Girl four said.

Sweet Jesus, how many are there?

“You know what, I bet they are. Why don't you go up front, and see?” I said enthusiastically.

“Okay! Let's go!” Girl one said, talking to her posse'.

“Yeah! Have fun!” I said, fist-pumping.

Ella and I turned back around.

“Hallelujah,” We said at the same time.

*-*

“Has anybody in here ever had a crush on somebody?” Chris asked, on stage.

Everyone screamed piercingly loud.

“Well, I once had a crush on this girl, she was a rock-'n-roll girl. She had a crazy hair-do, like all you girls got. Yeah, my momma told me to stay away from them rock-'n-roll girls, but I couldn't help myself. I should have listened, though. Because, you know something about them rock-'n-roll girls? They're Trouble...
I've been playing too much guitar, I've been listening to Jazz.
I called so many times, I swear she's going mad.
And, that cellular, will be the death of us, I swear, I swear...
And, oh, uh-oh, uh-oh, uh-oh. Ooh, ooh, ooh, I'm running my mouth just like I got her, but I surely don't.
Because, she's so uh-oh, uh-oh, uh-oh, rock-'n-roll, and out of my league.
Is she out of my league? Let's hope not.


Everyone sang along with him...loudly.

As he finished up the song, he thanked everyone for coming, told everyone he loved them, and walked off stage.

People started to yell “Encore” until the whole arena was doing it. After about five minutes, he ran back out and up to the microphone, laughing.

“Thank you...so much for the invitation. This song's about a girl I met one night, she was so pretty. But, she talked...a lot. And, after she said one word to me, I knew I loved her. Didn't even know her, but I loved her,” He said, smiling. He looked at me, winked, and waved. I spazzed out, and he started playing “Sweet Perfection.”

After he finished, he said, “Thanks, guys! Now, I'm really leaving this time. I love you all!”

“Alright, go to the guard guy,” I said, pointing to the left.

“Hey, we have backstage passes,” Ella said, holding up hers. He nodded slightly, and opened the curtain. Ella and I walked in.

“Take one!” I said, grabbing a poster off the table.

“You don't know if they're free!” Ella said.

“Oh, please. I'm sure someone just took the “Take One” sign,” I said, nodding.

“Savy, Savy, look! There he is!” Ella said, calling me by my nick name.

I looked up, and Chris was talking to Hayden, Taylor, and Caleb. He looked over at Ella and I and smiled. Then, he looked at me, and said, “It's you! From the audience!” He started walking over to us.

Then, I'm pretty sure I passed out.
♠ ♠ ♠
If you went to the Harmony tour you KNOW he said that stuff about the rock 'n roll girls. And, I remembered it :3
I've edited this chapter a lot, and I don't like it. I don't like the pointlessness of it, and I don't like how it ends. I don't know. The next one should be better.
Anyways, is anyone liking the story, at all, so far? I got one comment and three subscribers in one night. So, that's purdy good :3
Anyways, yeah, comment, subscribe, loveee :D