Status: Active :D

Go To School In Chicago And Forget About Me.

Chapter Tres.

Ha, no. I didn't pass out. And, Chris wasn't actually looking at Ella and I. Apparently my imagination is in overdrive. It's like one of those movies where people are lost in the desert, and they've been out there for so long they start seeing a pool, or spring. Then, they run to it, and there's nothing there. It's called a Mirage.

I liked the mirage a lot more than what I was seeing now.

I looked up and Chris was there, just not as close. But, close enough that I could see his tattoos. He was holding hands with someone, I couldn't see who it was; their back was turned to me. Their hair was relatively long, so it could either be a girl...or, Taylor Macfee....

I walked a a few steps closer to get a better look. “Hey, Ella, who do-.” I looked beside me, and there was no Ella. I looked behind me, and Ella was still standing at the stand where the posters were, apparently debating on whether or not to take one. “Ella, take the freaking poster, and come on!”

She mock-glared at me, looking all around her, and quickly grabbed one.

“Ella, look. There's Chris, and look beside him,” I mumbled.

She gasped. “That son of a beaver is cheating on you!”

Oh, how I love my friends.

I laughed, and walked closer.

“I wonder who it is,” Ella said, looking at me.

“We shouldn't really be doing this. I mean, it's his life; none of our business,” I replied, biting my lip.

“I guess....But, really, we aren't hurting anyone. So, where's the harm?” Ella asked, smirking.

“It's still not our business.” I stopped walking, and thought for a second. “But, when we have backstage passes, we all share the same business. I'm sure it's on the small print somewhere on the VIP pass...”

“I love how you talk yourself into things,” Ella said, laughing.

“I know, right? I'm amazing. But, I'm not gonna stand here forever; I'm gonna put my backstage pass to use,” I stated, and started walking towards Chris. I immediately stopped when I was almost to him, and Ella collided into me.

“What are you doing?” Ella whispered.

“I-I can't move...,” I replied.

“What?” She asked, confused.

“I can't move. I think I forgot how,” I muttered.

“Oh, okay. That's good,” She said, nodding.

“I'm serious, Ella. I don't remember how to move.”

“Goodie. Alright, let's go,” She said, bending down and moving my feet. Except, they didn't move. “You have to cooperate.”

“I don't think I can. He's so close, I think it paralyzed me.”

“Well, help me out,” She said loudly.

I bent forward, grabbed my knees, and started trying to move.

“I think I moved some!” I exclaimed.

“Great. If we stay at this pace, maybe we'll get to him before we die.”

Ha-ha. This is no time for kidding! We have to move,” I said, pulling my right leg.

“I actually wasn't kidding, but, hey, whatever floats your boat.” Ella pushed my right leg. “Okay, let's move to the left.

“Pull!” I whisper-yelled.

“Actually, it's pull for you, push for me.”

“Okay. Push for me, pull for you!” I exclaimed.

“Really, Savannah? Really? Pull for you. Push for me,” Ella said, exasperated.

“You knew what I meant! Just do it!”

“Pull!” I yelled, at the same time Ella yelled, “Push!”

“Okay, this seems to be getting us nowhere,” Ella said, breathing heavily. “You can't walk on your hands, right?”

“Well, no, I can't. But, I would prefer not to walk up to Chris, like a monkey...”

“Beggars can't be choosers.” Ella grabbed my arms, and pulled me. “I'm going to carry you.”

“I doubt this would qualify as carrying. I have a feeling it would be more along the lines of dragging.”

“Wha-” Ella started, but she was cut off. Because someone tripped. That someone? Yeah, it was her.

What was even more wonderful was she fell forward, on top of me. I landed on my stomach. Ella's face was now in my butt.

“Excuse me, but do you girls need any help?”

Oh, sh-

I looked up, and there stood Chris. Empty-handed. He was laughing.

“N-no-no, we're good; fine. Yep. Hi, I'm Savannah,” I said, smiling, and lifting my hand up. Which was, in a way...difficult, seeing as how I was still flat on the ground.

“Nice to meet you. I'm Chris,” He replied with a smirk. He took my hand, and pulled me up. Then, I helped Ella up.

“Hey, I'm Ella,” Ella said. “Uh, how much of that did you see?”

Chris started laughing again. “Oh, only the part where you,” He looked at me. “Found out you couldn't walk.

“She was mesmerized by being so close to your presence,” Ella replied, smirking.

“No, I wasn't!” I stated quickly. “Shut your face, Ella...”

Chris chuckled. “Want some water?” He asked, looking from me to Ella.

Uh, I think so. I-Ella paid fifty dollars for backstage passes, and all that's happened is we've embarrassed ourselves. Well, and met him. But, still I'm getting a free water...

“Sure,” I replied, smiling. Chris started walking away, and I honestly couldn't tell if he was going to get us a water, or if he was just done talking to Ella and I.

This is when you're stuck between a Stalker and a Hard Place.

Follow him, and if he just didn't want to talk anymore, look like a stalker. Or, wait here to see if he comes back with water, which it's possible, he won't.

Ha, is there really any doubt which on I'll choose?

“Let's follow him!” I exclaimed, walking past Ella.

“I thought we were supposed to wait.”

“Oh, come on! That's what backstage passes are for. To stalk people. Except, with a backstage pass, you won't get put in jail.”

“Oh, so true,” Ella replied, following me. I walked faster to catch up with him, and looked to the side. A girl was sitting in a chair, glaring at Ella and I.

It's like she's never seen two girls running after Chris...

We caught up with him right when he was opening a refrigerator.

Heck yes.

“Here ya go,” He said, as he pulled out three waters, and handed two to me and Ella.

“Thanks,” We replied.

“So, how old are you, girls?” Chris asked, opening his water, and taking a sip.

“Uh, young. Like, really young...,” I muttered.

“Really? How young?”

“Thirteen...,” Ella mumbled.

“What was that?” Chris asked, barely holding back laughter.

Thirteen,” I said loudly, in his ear. He busted out laughing. “Shut up, it's not that much younger than you!”

“Ha, okay. Whatever stops the tears, sweetie,” Chris said, smirking, and putting his arms around Ella and I.

“So? You'll die first...,” I mumbled.

“You stole that from Face-book,” Chris stated.

“So what? It's the truth!”

“Whatever,” Chris said jokingly. Then, he stared at Ella and I.

“What?” I asked, confused.

He shook his head. “Nothing. It's just...I'm used to girls running up to me, and immediately asking for a picture. But, it's really refreshing when they don't. I love it.”

I bit my lip. I had about asked him to take a picture with me.

He looked at my expression, and chuckled. “You wanted a picture?” He asked.

I just stared at him. “No...I know you don't like them. So-”

“Come here,” He said, motioning for Ella and I to come over.

“You don't have to.”

“I know. I said I didn't like it when girls ran up and asked for a picture. It's a completely different story when I ask you for a picture,” He replied, smiling brightly.

I walked over to his right side, while Ella walked to his left.

“Hey, Taylor! Come here,” Chris yelled.

Taylor started walking over to us. “Yeah?” He asked.

“Take our picture!” Chris exclaimed, beaming.

“You actually seem like you want your picture taken!” Taylor said, confused. And, then whispered to me, laughing,“That never happens. You're lucky.”

“Mind if I get in?” I heard someone ask. I looked over, and the girl glaring at us was standing there.

No one said anything, so she walked up beside Ella.

“Here's the camera,” I said, taking it out of my back pocket, and handing it to Taylor.

“On the count of three! One...two....three!” Taylor said, snapping the picture.

“Cool. Hey, did you want to get one with just us?” Chris asked, looking at me.

“Uh...”

“Okay, Taylor, one more time. Just me and Savannah this time,” Chris said, chuckling.

“Okay, say....'I'm too sexy for you, fool.'”

“I'm too sexy for you, fool!” Chris and I yelled, laughing.

“Alright, I have to say, that's like the best picture that Chris has ever taken with anyone. I got some mad photography skills!” Taylor exclaimed, laughing.

I ran up and looked at it.

“Do we look hot?” Chris asked happily, coming over to me.

“Heck yes we do. But...how could we not?” I asked, laughing.

Chris took the camera from me, and looked.

“Holy...” He looked at me. “Beanbag chair. Yep, beanbag chair.”

Beanbag chair?” I asked, laughing.

“Yes, ma'am. You heard right,” He said, smirking.

“Where is everybody?” I asked, realizing Ella and I were the only people backstage, except for the people that worked here.

“What do you mean? Oh, you mean with the VIP passes. I guess you guys were the only ones that bought some.”

“What? Why?” I asked, clearly confused.

“'Cause, we suck!” Chris exclaimed, laughing.

“Hey, Chris. We're about to go to Waffle House. You coming?” Taylor asked.

“Is that even a question?” Chris asked. “Let's hit it.”

Chris started walking off, with everyone, while Ella and I just stood there. I looked at Ella, who was looking at me.

“Alright, I guess we need to go find your mom,” Ella said. I nodded. We turned around, and started walking towards the exit.

“Hey, wait! Savannah! Ella! Wait!” I heard someone yell.

I turned around. “Yeah?” I asked, face-to-face with Chris.

“Aren't you guys coming with us?” He asked, cocking his head to the side.

“Oh. You wanted us to?” I asked.

“Of course I do! Come on,” He said, grabbing my arm, while I grabbed Ella's arm. “Wait. Unless you don't want to go.”

I laughed loudly. “I don't know anyone that wouldn't want to go to Waffle House with you guys.”

“Aw!” Chris said happily.

“I've got to text my mom,” I said.

Chris laughed. “Alright.”

“Hey, mom, I'm hitting the Waffle House, with Chris and the rest of the band,” I texted.

My mom immediately texted back.

Oh, that's never good.

Chris? Who's Chris?”

Oh, mom, how naive you are...

The lead singer of the 'band' we came to see.

Oh. Well, I want to meet him.
♠ ♠ ♠
The last chapter was crappy, this one's crappy too but I think it's lower on the scale of crappy-ness.
I'm watching an episode of 16 & Pregnant...it's funny. xD That sounds mean, but who says I'm not ;D
Oh, yeah, and I don't know if Kristin really is like that. I've heard she is, but I don't know for sure. This whole story is all a figment of my imagination. Kind of like a mirage :D
OhmahGod, this girl with pink hair just yelled really loud, started rapping about Amazon. Oh...It's Nicki Minaj O.O
So, yeah, comment and subscribe. :D