Status: Active :D

Go To School In Chicago And Forget About Me.

Chapter Cinco.

After we finished eating, we all walked out of Waffle House together. And, Chris took Ella and I back to where my mom was.

When we got out of the car, I asked Chris, “Hey, do you...you know, have a phone number?”

He just stared at me, then smirked. “No. I write letters...”

I rolled my eyes, and laughed. “Do you?”

“Aren't you a little young to be asking me that? I mean...you're barely a teenager. I am a man,” Chris said, flexing his arms.

I busted out laughing. “Okay, whatever keeps you asleep at night,” I said, patting his shoulder.

“Alright, here,” He said, writing down his phone number on a piece of paper, and handing it to me. “If you give that to anyone, you're getting me a new phone number.”

Sure, I would.” I winked. Chris raised an eyebrow and laughed, then tackled my in a hug. I smiled, and hugged him back.

“Bye, fan-buddy,” He mumbled, still hugging me.

“You mean, best-buddy,” I corrected, laughing.

Best-buddy,” He agreed, letting go of me. I looked behind him, and waved to the rest of the band.

“Bye, guys!” I yelled, turning back to Chris.

“Bye,” I mumbled.

“Don't be sad!” Chris yelled happily. “Be happy.”

“I think if I get anymore happy, I might die from happiness,” I said, laughing.

“Ah, good. Just don't die. Now, I have to go, but you have my number,” He hugged me one last time, before walking away. “See ya!”

I turned around, and walked over to my mom and Ella. “Let's go,” I said happily.

We walked to the car, and drove out of the parking lot. I whipped out my phone, and dialed a certain number.

It's just been too, too long,” I texted, and made sure to sign my name at the end.

Mm, yes, my love, it has,” Chris texted back. I laughed, and Ella just looked at me like I was crazy. Then, she noticed the phone in my hand, and giggled.

“Who are you texting?” She asked, scooting over to look at my phone.

“No one, Mom,” I said, rolling my eyes playfully.

“What, Sweetie?” My mom asked.

I sighed, shaking my head. “Nothing, Mom.” I laughed, as she looked confused.

“I swear, tonight was the best night of my life,” I mumbled.

“Mine, too. I talked to Caleb a lot. But, I can see how yours would have been the best, with flirting with Chris all night, and such,” Ella said, smirking.

“What? I did not!” I exclaimed, blushing furiously.

“There's no need to deny it...He clearly was with you too,” Ella explained.

“No, he wasn't!” I denied.

“Okay....Whatever toasts your bagel,” Ella said, smiling.

“Shut up!” I said, laughing. Then, I crossed my arms. “You were flirting with Caleb all night, too...”

“See! You were flirting with Chris! And, yes, I was. At least I own it,” She said, laughing.

“No, I wasn't. I was just excited...”

“Yeah. Like, I said, whatever t-”

“Shut up, Ella!” I said, laughing.

“We're here,” My mom announced, pulling into our driveway.

“You know I'm not going home, right?” Ella asked me.

“What?”

“That's right. I'm going to stay here all night, and eat all your food!” She exclaimed, laughing manically.

“What's new?” I asked, laughing.

“Nothing...but, I just want to do that laugh...”

We walked inside of the house, and I glanced at the clock.

1:30 A.M.

So, let's see, the concert started at 6 O'clock, but we were at Waffle House for about an hour. So, I was in that most pit for around six and a half hours.

But, it was so worth it.

“I'm so tired,” I said, yawning.

“Me too. I really should take a shower, but-” I interrupted Ella.

“Yeah, you should,” I said jokingly.

“Shut up,” Ella replied, laughing. “I'm too tired to take a shower.”

“So am I. I'm so sore from the most pit,” I groaned, right when my phone rang. Chris was texting me.

“So, I take that you were just done talking to me?”

“Ha, no. But, I feel like I died three days ago. And, all just to see you in concert...”

“I know. That's quite an honor, to have you come to my concerts, just so you know,”
Chris texted back, putting a smiley-face at the end of his message.

“Well, if it really is such an honor, I guess I have no choice but to go to all of your shows that I can.”

“I guess so. Especially since you've got the hook-up for free tickets.”

“Oh, really? How is that?”

“Oh, I'm tight with the lead singer. He's a great guy, too. And, his hair is amazing,
” He texted back, with a winking-face at the end. I started laughing.

Well, if you would, tell the singer that this girl's about to pass out from being tired, and that I'll talk to him tomorrow...Oh, and, be sure to tell him, he does have amazing hair,” I replied, putting a winking-face at the end. I put my phone in my pocket, and walked up the stairs. I opened the door to my room, and saw Ella, passed out on my bed. I sighed, and fell on the bed, beside her.

She sat up, and looked at me.

"Are you finally done talking to Chris?" She asked.

"What? How did you know I was talking to Chris?" I looked at her curiously.

She shrugged. "I looked."

"Oh, great. Glad to know I have no personal space!" I exclaimed, laughing.

"Oh, you knew that all along!"

I laughed, and nodded.

"So, what did he say?" She asked, biting her lip, and smiling.

"Well, the main thing he said was that we get free tickets to all his shows," I said, laughing.

"Oh, my gosh! Really? He said that?" She asked frantically.

I nodded. "Yeah. He's just....so sweet." I said, smiling.

Ella laughed, and shook her head.

I stared at her. "What?" I asked confused. "He is!"

"Oh, yeah, I know he is. But, the way you said it was funny..."

I smirked at her. "Oh, do you know who that girl was? The one that kept glaring at me?" I asked.

Ella's eyes widened, and she stared at me. "You mean, you don't know who she is?"

"What? Who is she?"

"Savannah, that's his girlfriend."
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter was really hard to write. I had a really bad case of writer's block apparently -.-
So, this person: loveisaweapon is that reason I wrote this :D Woo :D
And, I will get your Christmas present out soon :D
Okay, so, yeah, comment :D