Status: Active

The Tomb Of Our Forlorn Love

Taking It Slow

Image

As her lips touched his Ellary thought she saw Sirius’ gray eyes shining back at her, but she quickly pushed them out of her mind and focused on the boy in front of her. Remus looked as if he was going to faint when Ellary broke away from the kiss and smiled happily at him.

“You- uh you just kissed me,” he mumbled as the slow song drew to an end.

“No way! I did what?” Ellary gasped in mock surprise, throwing her hand over her heart dramatically.

“Shut up, Ella,” Remus laughed, and then he did something she did not expect.

He leaned in and kissed her again, this time with more passion behind it because she had not sprung it on him. His hands gripped tightly to her hips and he pulled her body close to his. Her fingers ran through his silky brown hair and down his chest. Remus had been dying to kiss Ellary for so long and he was not about to let her ago anytime soon, his dream was coming true.

“Wow, Mr. Lupin… I must say that I am shocked,” Ellary said breathlessly, still panting for air when they released, “You always seemed like such a shy boy,” she chuckled, her cheeks flushed with color.

“You do something to me, Ellie,” Remus laughed in reply, wrapping his arm around her waist, “You just make me feel different, good different.”

Ellary and Remus were sitting at one of the many tables chatting with some Ravenclaw boys when there was a loud crash somewhere nearby. Ellary’s head snapped around and to her shock there was Sirius on the floor with an empty butter beer mug in his hand.

“I am fine, mother,” he snapped harshly at Emmy Chancellor, who was trying to help him up. “Would you stop following me already? Sheesh, it’s like you think I am your date or something,” he muttered.

“Erm- mate, I hate to tell you this but she is your date,” Ellary laughed, kneeling down beside of him.

Emmy huffed at the comment, “You know what, you take care of him Snape. All he had done it talk about you the entire night anyways. He is certainly not as attractive when he is drunk,” she snapped and then stomped away, most likely to go find some other boy to flirt with.

“Oh Sirius, you are really pissed aren’t you?” Remus sighed, standing above him and Ellary.

“Shuddup! I am not drunk…” his words slurred together as he spoke, making quite obvious that he was lying.

“Alright, let’s get you back to the common room before a teacher sees you. The party is almost over anyways,” Ellary sighed, lifting one of his arms and throwing it around her shoulder.

Ellary and Remus stood on either side of a stumbling Sirius to try and support him. After twenty minutes or so they finally managed to get him up and into the common room. Ellary sighed in release when the plopped Sirius down on to the couch, her shoulders were throbbing with pain of having so much weight leaning on them.

“Oh bugger, what did he do?” James asked, as if he had seen this happen a million times. He and Peter were the only ones who were still in the common room; they had been playing a game of wizard’s chess on the ground in front of the fireplace.

“He got pissing drunk at the party,” Ellary shook her head sadly; “Poor bloke, I am going to go get him some of that hangover potion that Drew Wood always has on him. He is going to need it in the morning,” she told them before she dashed up the boys’ dormitory stairs.

“I’ll go with her,” Peter said, following closely behind.

“She looks nice, doesn’t she? I don’t think that I have ever seen her look so… so…” Sirius slurred as Ellary disappeared up the stairs, he rolled off the couch to try and watch her go.
“Nice?” James suggested.

“NICE!” he nodded vigorously. “You’re brilliant James… yup, real smart…”

“What did you say?” Remus asked, giving Sirius a confused look.

“She- she is nice. Oh come on now, you know that Moony don’t cha? I saw ya kiss her; I saw…” he mumbled, “I SAW YOU KISS HER!”