Lessons In New Jersey

Can't Take My Eyes Off of You

As I felt his lips on mine I thought of nothing more. But then I pulled away.

"Frank. I-I can't I'm sorry." I replied trying to back away. Only to be stopped short by backing into the wall.

"Why not?" he questioned me getting closer.

"I just can't I'm sorry." I replied back.

At that moment. Just so happened to be this peticular moment. My mother decided to walk in.

"Madeline there groceries in the car--" Frank stepped back as he saw my mom.

"Okay I--I'll be right out mom," I replied to her. She just stood there for a moment then left.

"uhm. I think you should go now." I said to him as he looked at me. He nodded and grabbed his bag walking out the door. I stood there for a moment then walked outside to help with the groceries. My mom just stood there shaking her head at me.

"What?" I questioned her while getting a bag from the trunk.

"Already your second day here and your first day at school and you already brought some guy home." she replied while getting bags.

"Its not even like that. He's just a friend I met." I replied.

"Just a friend? Didn't look like any friend from where I was standing." she replied.

"Eyes decieve you. He was just a friend." I replied and walked into the house.

"I don't want any guys at the house when I'm not home. You understand me." She said to me while following me into the kitchen.

"Yes mother." I replied and went out to get the rest of the groceries.