Lessons In New Jersey

I'm Stuck In a Coma...

Maddie's POV

I was already on my lets say 4th maybe 5th drink. I had lost count. While stumbling into the hallway. Leaning against the wall I so happened to take a glance into Gerards room. Not believing what I was seeing. It was Frank on Gerard's bed with that...that hussy. I closed my eyes and walked away stumbling into the kitchen.

"Hey darling?" I heard Gerard say as he walked in.

"Hey love." I replied and opened the fridge pulling out another beer.

"How many of those have you had?" He questioned me while walking up.

"Oh I don't know. Whoa," I replied while tripping and falling. Gerard laughed as I did.

"Yea I think you've had enough. Come on," he replied pulling me to my feet and picking me up sitting me on the counter. He laughed and got a wet paper towel. "Your so smashed."

"What if I am. Hmmm." I replied. He started patting me on the face with the wet paper towel.

"I didn't say it was a bad thing. It's just funny," he replied.

"Mm hmm...Do do dodo do do dodo do doo woaah" I replied.

"What are you singing?" He questioned with a laugh.

"I don't know," I replied. He just laughed again. I jumped down from the counter running into Gerard.

"Now where are you going?" He questioned me while holding on so I wouldn't fall.

"Somewhere I need to go home anyways," I replied.

"Are you sure you'd be able to make it?" he questioned me.

"Probably not," I replied he just looked at me. I looked at him grabbing his shirt and pulling him down into a kiss. I felt him grab my waist and pulled me closer deepening the kiss. When I opened my eyes again I saw his face. And how hurt it was. "Frank!?" he just looked at me and Gerard then turned away and walked out.