Lessons In New Jersey

You Left My Heart an Open Wound...

Image

Maddie's POV

He hung up the phone and I just sat there looking at it.

"Oopsies," I replied with a laugh.

"What did he say?" Kelsie questioned.

"He said he was gonna come get me." I replied and tossed my phone on the bed. I smiled and played with the ruffles on the skirt. "I thought he didn't care about me. But he does." I stood up and walked to the bathroom to grab my clothes.

"What are you doing? Your just gonna leave with him." Piper questioned.

"Yea. I guess." I replied and started to change back into my regular clothes.

"Why though? He's such a freak." I heard Kelsie say.

"He's not a freak. He's my friend." I finished pulling on my shirt and walked to the door. "I'll see you guys on monday okay." I replied they just looked at each other I didn't want to wait for a response so I just left.

"Your leaving?" I heard Chris question me while walking back to the room.

"Yea." I replied and walked away.

I sat on the porch just thinking and slowly nodding off to sleep.

Few minutes into having my eyes closed I heard a car pulled up. I opened my eyes and saw Frank get out of the car. He didn't look to mad at me. But then again I was under the influence so I couldn't exactly make out his facial expression.

He walked up to me and looked down. I just looked back up at him and started to stand up. Seeing is how I was struggling he grabbed my hand and helped me up.

"I thought I was gonna have to come in there and drag you out." Frank finally said after a few seconds of silence.

"Nope. I am willingly leaving. I think they were fixing to have a fit." I replied "heeeey geetard." I greeted Gerard as I got in the back.

"Hey lovely...loved the picture." He said with a laugh.

"Don't remind me. I had no idea that she had sent that. On anothe note. Frank you didn't tell me you had a cell phone." I replied as Frank got in the car. He didn't reply.

"So are we taking you home?" Gerard questioned.

"If you don't mind can I stay at your house tonight?" I questioned him.

"Nope don't mind at all. It's just us guys anyways." He replied.

"Thanks." I looked at the side mirror and saw Frank looking at me. He then looked away. I continued to look out the window again as my eyes started to get heavy and close.

Frank's POV

We pulled into the drive and got out. Only to realize that Maddie didn't get out. I looked in the back and saw that Maddie and fallen asleep. She looked so angelic and beautiful. I sighed and opened the back door catching her before she hit the ground.

"You need any help?" Gerard questioned me.

"No I got it. I'm gonna put her in your room okay." I replied back.

"Go ahead." I held Maddie while Gerard shut the door. Not even the slamming of the door woke her up. She was out like a light. I carried her into the house and laid her softly on Gerards bed. I watched her as she slept. I could hear Ray and Mikey talk from outside the door.

"Go away." I replied to them and shut the door. I was tired myself so I took the chance and laid next to her on the bed watching breath slowly. I no later fell asleep afterwards.