Lessons In New Jersey

Bill the ***.

Image

I woke up the next morning not aware of where I was. All I remember was skanky clothing...and well...thats pretty much it. But I had the headache that felt like it was gonna bust my head open. This must of been what Cordelia Chase was talking about in the show Angel when she got her visions 'A gift yea, a having-my-head-split-open-and-getting-hot-lava-poured-onto-my-skull gift' Yea thats what it felt like. Not to mention I think I was gonna hurl. I turned around only to be caught off guard when I opened my eyes to see Frank there only and inch or so away from my face. Don't ask me why but being startled like that made me scream causing me to fall backwards off the bed making a loud thud. Frank shot up and looked around then down at me.

"Are you okay?" He questioned me.

"Just peachy, I think I broke my ass bone though." I replied and sat up. Gerard and Ray came in.

"Hey Maddie You know...a bed is meant to slept in." Gerard replied.

"Really. I didn't know that. Thanks for that font of information." I replied and stood up slowly. I was still wearing my clothes from yesterday. I walked past them and into the bathroom. "Dear lord!" I almost yelled. My I looked like a clown...No wait a whore with clown makeup.

"Year aren't we glad we don't have to wake up to something like that." I heard Gerard say as he stood by the door.

"Shut up!" I replied and closed the door on him.

"Hey! I need to use the bathroom. You harlot." He replied.

"Fine then." I replied then opened the door. He just stood there. "What?" I questioned him.

"Get out." he replied.

"I need to wash my face. Either you go now or you can wait till I'm done." I replied. He just looked at me and shifted from one foot to another.

"Fine." he replied and walked in closing the door. "You better not look."

"Oh please. Is there anything to look at anyways." I replied and laughed he pushed me a little. I turned on the faucet and started washing my face keeping the deal and not opening my eyes till he said he was done. Talk about a wierd friendship. I wiped my face and moved so he could wash his hands. I opened the door seeing Mikey and Ray standing out there with there arms crossed.

"What?" I questioned them.

"Thats not normal." Mikey replied and walked away.

"You two are sick." Ray replied and walked away.

I just laughed.

"Thats the last time were doing that. If I have to use the bathroom you better move it or lose it." Gerard replied and walked away.

"Aw what's the matter geerard. Stage fright." I replied to him as he turned the corner only to stick his hand back out and flip me off. Frank then walked up to me.

"Good morning." he replied and stood there.

"Is it really a good morning? I need a Tylenol the size of a hockey puck." I replied. He just smiled and pointed to the cabinet. I opened it sure enough there was a bottle of Tylenol. "Thanks." I replied. I moved my hair out of my face and felt pain when my fingers went over a part on my head.

"Ow." I replied and did it again. I had a little bump.

"What?" he questioned.

"My head hurts." I replied.

"I thought we established this. Its a hangover." He replied.

"No you doof. I have a bump...where'd it come from?" I replied and he looked at me.

"Where?" he questioned me. I pointed where and he touched it making me flinch. "Sorry...yea about that." He started to explain.