Lessons In New Jersey

Its whatever,

Image

Monday

Maddie's POV

So I ended up getting grounded for a week, some how word got out about my little party type thing with the girls. And already got my phone taken away. I had asked one of the girls if they had told my mom or something but they swore no one said anything. I just shook it off and continued on.

Class went the same as usual. Although there was some whispers going around.

"Hey." I greeted Kelsie as I took my seat next to her.

"Hey." she replied back and looked around.

"Whats everyone whispering about?" I questioned her as some girls walked in and immediately started talking. Frank then walked in and over to his desk without so much as a glance my way. Mr. Modesty then came in and started class. But yet people still continued to whisper. I looked over at Frank and he had fallen asleep on his work book.

"Isn't that right Frank?" Mr. Modesty replied of course waking Frank and making him a little embarassed. Yet Mr. Modesty was famous for doing something like that. When I looked back at the board I noticed a note slipped onto my desk I picked it up and read it.

Did you have an eventful weekend? :)

I looked at it for awhile then raised my hand asking for the bathroom pass. I was walking down A hall when I saw Chris walking the opposite direction.

"Hey Maddie." he greeted.

"Hey." I replied and kept walking. I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. Maybe Frank was right, maybe I was sold out. I shook my head and went into the stall, Not to use the bathroom but just to sit there. Gladly enough the toilets had covers. I then heard some more people walk in.

"Your kidding."

"I am not, that girl Madeline went to Kelsies and got drunk."

"And what, you haven't"

"Yea but I didnt leave with 2 guys that weren't even there."

"What?"

"Yea she got hammered then left with two guys kelsie didn't even know."

"Really two, I heard they met up with more guys."

"How many?"

"Well in all there was 5."

"Jesus, she does get around now."

I couldn't stand it anymore I opened the stall and stepped out.

"You have something to say to me?" I questioned them as they stood there a little frightened with not knowing that I was in there.

"uhmm, No I-" she looked at her friend.

"Cause if your gonna say something about me why don't you say it to my face, instead of being a complete wimp," I replied while cornering her.

"No, I was talking about-"

"Yea right." I replied and walked away.