Lessons In New Jersey

But You Really Need to Listen to Me...

Image

We were all hanging out at Gerard's house Chris was still with us. He surprisingly got along with everyone very fast. And Gerard was right, we had cookies, I think I was in love with his moms cookies.

"Gerard! There's more cookies in the oven take them out in 5 minutes I have to go to the store." we heard his mom say.

"Alright." he replied back.

"OOooh more cookies." I replied with a grin.

"No more. Your ass is gonna get bigger." Mikey replied.

"Aw fine then." I replied with a huff and pouted.

"Yea Maddie we need to save some for Gerard for he doesn't have an ass." Ray replied. We laughed as Gerard hit him in the arm.

"I do too have an ass, It's just not as noticeable like Maddies over here." He pointed to me.

"I know you like it." I replied with a laugh.

"I know...I do." he replied back made a face like he was innocent.

"Come on sing it Gerard," I stood up "You like big butts and you cannot lie." I sang and they all started laughing.

"Wow some party." we heard someone say from the door. I turned and saw Frank standing there. I smiled and ran over to him.

"Its the sugar doing her very well." Bob replied.

"I thought I said no more sweets for you," Frank replied giving me a kiss.

"but, it was...just so yummy," I replied.

"It was Gerard's mom's cookies wasn't it?" he questioned.

"Maybeeee." I replied.

"Cookies, yummmmm." he laughed. I noticed his eyes had stopped and looked behind me. I knew he was looking at Chris, and he didn't like the fact Chris was there. Can you say Drama-o-rama.

"Um, Maddie can I talk to you?" He questioned me I nodded and we walked into the living room. "What is Chris doing here?" he questioned again.

"Um, yea about that. Well I was at the ice cream place and we saw each other and talked, well...he's cooler than he looks and...I don't know." I replied.

"You don't know, well you do remember my usual weekly visits inside a locker, by him." he replied.

"Uh well yea, but he's not really that bad. I mean...I think you guys just need to get forget the past and what not and try to give each other a chance, please." I replied holding his hand.

"I don't know." he back looking down.

"Just try, try try tryyyyy. And if it doesn't work out then well. We'll figure something out about this okay." I replied tugging on his shirt this time.

"Fine I'll try," he replied with a little smile. I kissed him on the cheek and we walked back into Gerard's room. They were laughing about something. Frank sat down and I sat in his lap. Everyonce in awhile Frank would look at Chris. At the end of the day you'd be surprised they actually got along, they had more in common than they thought.