Lessons In New Jersey

You Stay calm and I'll be Brave...

Image

I woke up the next morning in the same state as I was the night before. Papers everywhere, It looked worse in the morning than it did last night. I heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I questioned in a tired voice.

"It's your love muffin." he replied back.

"The one with the freakishly pale ass." I replied.

"That's the one," Gerard answered back.

"Come in, I guess." I replied and sat up.

"Whoa, was there a tornado or something. it's worse than my room." he replied when he walked in closing the door behind him.

"I don't think being worse than your room is even possible." I replied picking up papers.

"Your probably right, why'd you leave early yesterday?" He questioned me.

"I don't know, had to gather my thoughts and what not." I replied grabbing my guitar and putting it back on it's stand.

"Hmmm I see, cause of Frank and Magdelena," he replied picking up a teddy bear of mine. "they this little guy is cute, what be his name."

I looked at him and laughed a little "His name be Venastoise, now put him down." I replied.

"Venastoise what the fuck, how'd you come up with that one," He replied looking at me confused.

"Ghost Of Maiden's Peak." I replied and he looked at me confused "Pokemon okay, geez I was a complete Pokemon freak when I was little."

"Oh, ah I love pokemon, don't think I saw that episode though. Yea but usually a bear wouldn't be named something like that, should be fluffy or Mr. Fluffykins of the Teddy bear nation the ruler and chaos bringer of the poor poor innocent little teddy bears muaahahahaa." he replied back I couldn't help but laugh at him. "You laugh at his devious plans. ATTACK VENASTOISE!" he then threw the bear at me.

"Hey, I'll bring chaos to your world if you don't watch it." I replied back throwing balled up but clean sock at him.

"Blah your threats don't scare me." He looked around on my bed "OMIGAH! A PIKACHU!" he shouted finding one of my pokemon stuffed animals. Like I said Pokemon freak. "ATTACK!" he threw it at me again.

"You little, get over here." I went over to him and she shreeked like a girl. "oh my gosh SISSY!" I grabbed him by the arm as he tried to run.

"No touch you pyscho pokemon fiend." he replied trying to get away.

"I'll show you fiend," I started to poke him in the sides making him jump.

"stop it." he replied with a laugh.

"Neverrrr, I'm the pokemon master, I will never stop." I continued to poke him. "ha ha see I poke a mon," he laughed at me.

"Your dumb," He replied trying to get away, only to trip and fall. I just laughed at him. "Ohhh what's this?" he picked up a piece of paper that read 'Lessons In New Jersey'.

"Ah no, no no no." I tried to grab it from him but he pulled away.

"Is it a poem, hmmm" he turned his back so I couldn't get to the paper, "no, not in this form, Oh it's a song."

"Gerard don't read it," I replied trying to get the paper. He stood up and held it above his head so I couldn't reach it.

"I'll tell you what, have you gotten instruments to go with it?" he questioned. I couldn't just tell him he was wrong that it was a poem because he know I'd be lying.

"No I haven't." I replied jumping trying to reach it. "it's supposed to be acoustic, Gerard please, give it back." I replied he looked at me and finally handed it back.

"Come on," he grabbed my hand.

"What, where are we going?" I questioned him.

"To my house, I'm gonna call Ray," he replied while pulling me out of the room I grabbed my hoodie and cell.

"Why?" I questioned him again.

"Because, Ray is going to help us." He replied and pulled me downstairs where my mom was sitting on the couch.

"Uh going to Gerard's I'll be back later." I replied and went out the front door to Gerard's car.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Frank's POV

I woke up staring at the ceiling just laying there. I looked over and there was Magdelena, asleep I couldn't believe what I did. I wasn't that kind of person. I don't even know why I did it. I just closed my eyes and tried to forget it. But how could I she was just laying there. Then I heard the doorbell. I hesitated for a moment then got up walking to the door. When I opened it my heart dropped.