Lessons In New Jersey

I don't know which is worse,

Image

I got Gerard to stop over at Frank's house to see if he wanted to come too. But also I really had to use the bathroom. I didn't get to go cause of Gerard. I knocked on the door shift from foot to foot. Frank answered it in some shorts with out a shirt. He looked at me surprised.

"Hey," I greeted him and kissed him on the cheek.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" he questioned me.

"Oh, Gerard dragged me out of the house for some odd reason, but um I really need to potty, so can I?" I replied back.

"Sure," he opened the door for me. And pointed upstairs. I went up the steps into the bathroom and, well did my business, pure relief I must say too. When I was done I washed my hands and opened the door, It was quiet I looked around and saw a door open.

"Frank?" I questioned walking into the room, but he wasn't in there, I looked around some more and saw a box on the floor opened obviously pictures were in it I could see. Curious I bent down and looked at them. They were pictures of Frank and Magdelena, before she had moved. I then heard the back door close startling me a little as I stood up and looked out the window which faced the back yard and what I saw really did some damage. I saw Magdelena walking away, I didn't want to believe it, I didn't at first till I saw something a girl should never find in her boyfriends room. A bra that didn't belong to me, considering that me and Frank haven't gone that far enough for me to be leaving my delicates at his house.

"Maddie?" I heard Frank in the hallway I just stood there. I picked up the bra and looked at it.

"Not exactly my size is it." I replied as Frank walked in and stopped in his tracks. He knew I knew.

"Maddie let me explain," he replied walking up to me. I shook my head and threw the bra to the ground and walked past him.

"No," I replied running down the stairs I could hear him run after me.

"Maddie wait," he replied grabbing my arm.

"Don't touch me!" I yelled to him trying to get away.

"Listen to me." he grabbed me by my shoulders trying to get me to stop. I was in tears by then. "I never wanted to hurt you."

I turned my head to the side and saw Gerard run in. I pulled out Franks hands and ran over to Gerard.

"What happened?!" He questioned. Frank tried to speak but I cut him off.

"Frank isn't coming." I replied while Gerard held me. Frank tried to come towards me.

"Just stay away." Gerard replied to him while taking me away.