Lessons In New Jersey

His little whispers...

I wiped the remaining make up off leaving myself to look plain. I heard a knock on the door. I washed my hands and opened the door. It was Frank. He looked at me for a moment then spoke.

"I need to use the bathroom" he pushed past me as I nodded and walked out. I walked over to Gerard's door and knocked a little.

"Come in" I heard him say and I stepped in. "You okay?" I heard him question me.

"Yea im fine now" I replied back and sat next to him.

"Good. Seeing how its only been a couple of minutes or so im sure you remember them right" he pointed.

"how could I forget such handsome men" I replied and smiled. They smiled back.

"Im starting to like her more and more" I heard mikey say which made me laugh.

"Wish I could say the feeling was mutual but then I'd go to hell for lying" I heard a voice by the door and it was frank.

"Your going to hell either way" I replied back.

"Maybe but at least it won't be for lying." he sat next to ray and gave me a smile. I just rolled my eyes. And ignored him trying to change the subject.

"So what is your guy's band called" I questioned not really directing it at anyone.

"My Chemical Romance. Mikey came up with it" Ray finally answered back.

"Oh i like that. Nice Mikey" gave him a thumbs up and a cheesy grin and he laughed.

"How long have you been playing the guitar" Ray questioned me.

"I don't really know. probably since I was 10." I answered him back.

"And what are you 13?" Frank questioned.

"Im 17. What are you 8. Your sure as hell short enough to be" I heard the guys muffle a laugh.

"Your one to talk your just as short as I am." he replied back and hit Mikey in the arm.

"Well I'm a girl right. I'm supposed to be shorter than guys. whats your excuse" I crossed my legs. There was a moment of silence. People could feel the tension between us. Just an hour or so for filling in for him and he gets defensive.

Mikey finally started to talk about a different subject. They asked me questions like where I would be going to school. Turns out that I was going to the same school as Frank. But not Gerard in the rest.