Seize the Day

Hi I'm Brian

Annaleah walked out of her class and pulled out her cell phone dialing Sophie’s number, she walked out into the rain again and opened her rainbow umbrella, she sighed and looked at her watch, it was 2 o clock, he heard her stomach rumble and rolled her eyes, “I just gave you food three hours ago!” She whispered angrily too it before walking off toward the campus centre.

Annaleah entered the dining hall and took off her jacket tossing it over her arm and fixing the sleeves of her plain black shirt, “where are you?” She asked when her friend finally picked up her phone.

“Right behind you.” Sophie’s voice sounded as if it was echoing and Annaleah turned around to see her friend standing in the doorway.

“Hey.” Annaleah giggled waiting for her friend to catch up.

“Hey there.” Sophie said softly, “let’s get food I’m starving!”

The two friends walked into the cafeteria and waited in line to get food, Annaleah just got a sandwich and waited for Sophie too order her pizza.

After they’d gotten the food the girls walked out to find a table and sat down together.

As they ate they talked, catching up on what had been happening since the last time they’d seen each other, Sophie admitted that she had met a guy at a bar but said she didn’t think it would turn into anything. “What’s his name?” Annaleah asked grinning at her friend.

“Matt.” Sophie answered smiling back, “he’s a tattooed-muscled type of guy.” She admitted blushing slightly. “Here I think I have a picture in here somewhere…” She started going through her bag and then found a picture of him. She was right, he was covered in tattoos, he looked like a biker type.

“Is he nice?” Annaleah asked looking at the picture again.

“Yes, and he’s in a band.” Sophie stated smirking at Annaleah.

“Oh?” Annaleah asked interested now.

“Yeah,” Sophie blushed, “their actually rather big they’re called Avenged Sevenfold.”

Annaleah nodded just as a slightly short male with black and red hair and snake bites dashed past followed by a taller male with longer black hair wearing a fedora, Annaleah stepped toward the trash can to throw at her trash and didn’t see it coming.

The next think Annaleah knew she had been tackled to the ground with the man on top of her, he gave her a stunning grin showing white teeth. “Hello I’m Brian!” He said brightly he was American like Sophie.

“Um I’m Annaleah,” she blushed suddenly embarrassed by her thick south-England accent, “Um could you get off me?” She could hear Sophie laughing.