Status: Done

Illegal Love.

Chapter 15.

I knew that Bugs birthday was coming soon so I decided to go out and buy him a little something. I wanted to be back before he knew I want gone but I couldn't find what I wanted. It had to be perfect.

I was at the coffee shop, sitting at a booth with my drink in hand, trying to think about where to look next. Then I saw it. The jewlry store. No, it isnt what your thinking. Im not getting him a ring or anything. To soon for that. Maybe I'll get him a cute bracelt or something. Even if we've only been together a few days, we've known eachother our entire lives.

Jumping from my seat, I head outside and run across the road when no cars were coming. When I get to the small store, I open the door and look around. Its a small store but it has plenty of jewlery.

"Can I help you?" A young looking man walks up to me. He's wearing a suit. He looks like a snob.

"Um, no thank you, I'm just looking for something for my brother." I say, smiling at him.

"This is an odd place to be looking for a present for your brother." He smirks, a knowing glint in his eye. I roll my eyes and walk away, towards the back. I sigh, looking at the little gold rings. Would a ring be to much to fast? Yes, it would. I turn around and see myself looking at a golded locket.

A beautiful golden heart locket. A small golden key say beside it on the white cloth it was on. It looked as if you put the key in the lock and it opened. It was beautiful. I wanted it. I needed it. Bug had to have it. He deserves the best.

"Hmm, the golden one?" A voice says. I turn around and face the snobby man and narrow my eyes.

"Yeah. Its for my boyfriend." I smirk. He grimaces and unlocks the case, taking the locket and key out. I follow him to the counter and pay for it as he puts it in a box.

I smile down at the box and slip it in my pocket, proud of myself. I smile all the way back to my car, knowing the Bug would never take that thing off. Its the perfect preasent for the perfect little boy.

I look at the clock as I pull into the driveway. It's been about an hour after Bug got home from school. All the more to suprise him. I hope he's alright. I look over and see Jacobs car parked on the car. He's with Jacob. Of course he should be okay. They're friends right?

I smile and shake my head, walking to the door and opening it. I start towards the living room since I hear the television. I stop and stare. They're kissing. I thought he loved me. I thought he wanted to be with me? Why would he do this after just a short while?

I feel the tears in the back of my eyes and hold them back. They seperate quickly and Alexis looks up at me, terrified. "Alexis, what's going on?"

He shakes and stutters, "E-emmy! It's not what you think! H-he-"

Its not what I think? Well damn, wont he tell me! "I know what I saw! I don't think you can explain it any better. Just tell me, why? I thought you loved me. Am I not enough for you?" I yell at him, the anger I feel taking over. Why? "You know what, whatever!" I growl and turn on my heal, storming out.

By the time I'm in my car, I see Alexis open the door, running out of the house, coming after me. Fuck that. Fuck him. And with that, I speed away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Locket
T.T I'm loosing my writing MoJo doods. I would rather do homework then write right now. But I forced it out. For you! So.. Give me comments before I cry :(
Nyte got in trouble for punching some guy in the face. xD
1) Would you rather turn a hot guy gay or an ugly gay guy straight? :O (Random question) xD
2) Whats worse? Taking candy from a cute baby or kicking a puppy!? D:
Just wondering :D