Status: Done

Illegal Love.

Chapter 7

After I drop bug off on the couch, I walk into the kitchen and watch my mom cook. It smells amazing and I want some. My tummy growls and I sigh. Food!!

"He really loves you, you know?" My mom says softly. What does she mean? Who does she mean? Oh! Alexis is whos shes talking about, right?

"Yeah, I know. I love him too. He's my best friend and little brother." I laugh. He is my best friend. How could someone not adore Alexis? He's so small and cute and funny!

"No, I mean, he really, really, really, loves you." My mom tells me. What the hell? She's looking me dead in the eye while shes telling me this too. Oh God, she's serious!

"W-what are you- what do you mean?" I ask nervously. This is going to make me sick. This is fucking gross! Incest is fucking disgusting! Who would want to fuck their brother or sister or mother or father?

"He's in love with you Emeryk. It really hurt him when you said what you said. He knows that you wont ever love him and it hurts him." She says.

"Th-that's- Ew! What the fuck, mom! Besides, he has a boyfriend! That guy that was here before!" I yell, nearly throwing up. This is gross! I would never!

"No, Emeryk, it's not. It's love. That guy was Alexis' only friend. His name's Jacob. Don't be so rude and don't cuss at me!" I stare at her with wide eyes. Next thing I know, I'm running as fast as I can out of the kitchen. Then I see Alexis on the couch. I can't help but grimance at all the gross thoughts about him and I and- I can't even think about it! Eww!

I stare at him then growl. "Freak!" I mumble then run from the room. The only place I can go is his bedroom because mine was turned into an office for dad. I lock the door and start to pace. How could someone so cute an innocent be in love with their brother!

How could someone so sweet and innocent and beautiful- Wait! What am I saying? That's gross! Ewwie!
♠ ♠ ♠
Short. As. Fuck. BUT I have a valid excuse. My best friend, Nyte is at my house and I love her. She forced me to update this, then update my Black Veil Brides fan-fic slash, Trust Me, I'm In A Band. -.- I don't feel like doing the other one right now.