Status: Hiatus

Take This Heart

and it feels like the first time

She never thought that this day would come. She never thought that she’d be put back together again by a man that she had never seen herself falling for. She never thought that he’d be able to break down the wall that she had built so high and thick over the years.

Krissy never though she would fall for someone like him—she never thought that she would want need anyone like him. She never thought she’d need to rely on someone else to help her through the days—other than her half-sister. Relying on a man was the wrong thing to do, she knew it. She had been through it, her friends had been through it, and so had her sister.

But she wanted to. She wanted to grow old with someone—she wanted kids with this someone. She wanted to be held, cared for and loved for forever—if there was forever.

She had these thoughts before. When Krissy was younger, she used to dream about marrying her ‘true love’, but once she got older it occurred to her that there really was no such thing as a ‘true love’. She used to get mad at Harry Potter and Ginny—she knew from the start that they were going to be, at least, something when they grew up.

She used to curse at those Disney Princess movies because they always got their stupid Prince Charming. Their lives always straightened out after they found him, too. While in real life you end up alone and hurt—that’s what the world taught her.

It also taught her that once you have something, don’t ever let it go—you never have the same chance twice.

***

Kristina traveled to live with her older sister, Andy, in California straight out of college. She was confident and no stranger to her sister’s friends and the state. She had a plan, a job and no guy to tie her down—she was excited to start living. But she had never spent more than a handful of weeks with her sister so spending so much time with her and her friends has Krissy in the ups and downs of the group, along with the drama. She doesn’t seem to mind the drama and the laughs that she’s been enjoying. She does seem to mind though the questionable feelings she’s having towards someone who’s completely off the market.

Take this heart it's ticking like a cheap clock


Note(s):
- I do NOT own Brian or anything in relation to Avenged Sevenfold.
- I do not even own Krissy, she owns herself, I do own Andy and any other original character that may or may not show up in this story. Please do not steal.
- I do NOT own any of the images in this story.
- Jimmy alive for this story, sorry. Don't like it? Don't read.
- Title Credit: Believer - Kill Hannah
- This story is strictly fiction and any relations or likenesses to any actual person or thing are completely coincidental. No hard feelings to anyone.
- This story is rated R due to the heavy use of foul language.
(c) nanagoesroar/UnbreakMe;UnchainMe (Nana/Andy E.)