Status: Completed

The Balcony Scene

Chapter 3

After I and Vic’s encounter I felt closer to him. I had fallen asleep after our embrace ended, not bothering to wait for dinner. I wasn't really hungry, plus Vic's bed was like a cloud; it cradled me to sleep, and the plush pillows caressed my head. I pulled the cover up around my neck twisting and turning until I finally fell asleep, the best sleep I'd had in a while, and in an actual bed.

I was in pure bliss until the sound of what sounded a lot like an elephant. My eyes shot open in terror, and I let my head fall to the side. I'd forgotten I'd be sharing a room with the biggest player ever; he must not have seen me,when he staggered in with his ho-of-the-day. Now I would get an eye full of Mike and a pink and blonde haired scene girl. I groaned a little dramatically and felt my way to the door, Vic sat awake slumped over with the remote grasped tightly in his hand. His head turned towards me. "I guess you know why I'm here," I said rubbing my sore neck. "Yeah I should've warned you about that," he said pointing towards the dim lit hallway.

I sat beside him, "Well this couch has a pullout bed if you'd maybe...” he trailed off flashing a pleading smile. I hadn't ever slept in the same room as a guy much less the same bed. I nodded feeling a little awkward about the whole situation. "Are you sure?" Vic asked again settling the legs on the bed. I nodded slowly I was a tad bit uncomfortable about this, but I settled in the bed next to him little by little the breaks between his words got longer until the only thing I heard were his soft breaths his chest heaved and his eyes shut completely.

I smiled he was so innocent when he slept, his hair was spread across his pillow, it resembled a sunrise. I'd never been a girl to fall in love but I couldn’t deny that he was beautiful sleeping and awake. I entangled a shaky hand into his mess of hair gently not wanting to hurt him or wake him. His hair was so soft; I smiled to myself and pulled my hand out of his hair. I scooted far away to the edge of the bed, and tried it fall asleep but couldn’t get my eyes to close without being next to him. I just lie awake staring at the ceiling, waiting for the sun to appear. Suddenly I heard a sound; it was Vic moving in his sleep. His arm fell onto my stomach and he snuggled against me, I managed to escape I would've let him stay with his arm around me, but I figured he'd suspect something.

My escape had caused him to wake up. "Hey,'' he said groggily rubbing his eyes. I laughed at how his hair resembled a mop. One by one the guys began to wake up and so did Mike’s ho. She left with a handful of cash and her stilettos. I wondered whether he'd given her the money or if she'd taken it. Seconds later Mike stormed into the room we were in, "That bitch was crazy she totally cleared out my wallet," Mike said flipping through his empty wallet. He tossed it haphazardly across the floor, his hair was even wilder than Vic's but I guess he'd also been more active. Jaime came out holding his head obviously hung over but, Mike seemed fine as if he hadn't even been drinking he didn’t grouch for his coffee or take a single Advil. He just walked around in his boxers displaying his many tattoos. I had to admit they were brag worthy, "Victor can I use your straightener?" he asked quietly. "You called me Victor," Vic said looking Mike over. "Mike you're not drunk," Vic said obviously shocked. Mike nodded shrugging, but apparently it was a big thing "Why?" Vic asked with childlike curiosity. "I wasn't feeling it, plus I heard that girl was pretty trashy so I wanted to have my judgment," Mike explained making a face. I also made a face I could agree with him on this one, that girl wasn't the cleanest. Mike ran his fingers through his hair and walked down the hall. I heard the door close

"Weird…" Vic trailed off once again. "Why is that so strange?" I asked a little confused. "Cherrie, Mike hasn't been completely sober for a while,” Vic still had a look of shock painted across his face "I need to talk to him," Vic looked distracted, almost like an abandoned puppy. I sat watching the news and sipping some orange juice. Vic came back "Umm... is everything okay?" I asked a little worried. "Yeah, we worked things out," Vic said happily, but I sensed something was still wrong by the look in his eyes, but I let it go.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I'm thinking about deleteing this because my mibba shows that nobody is reading it
*sigh*