Locked Out.

Chapter Two.

I got redressed in the back room, deciding what to wear for the show. I settled in a comfy pair of moccasins, black strechy jeans, and a green top. "Open up the door! you've been in there half an hour. we still have to get dressed, and Josh starts playing in ten mintutes!" Ashley rambled while pounding on the door. I quickly picked up my mess and opened the door walking out to the front of the bus. "You look amazing." Devin complimented. "Why thank you." I blushed, sitting down next to him. "We've got to go now to set up to play, but I'm coming back straight after we preform so I can talk to you about something." He got up to kiss my cheek and and left with Seirra who was stuffing her mouth with chips.

"HURRY UP!" I hollered out. The three girls came out perfectly dressed in jeans and tees. "We still got dressed faster than you..." Caitlyn muttered. "I don't give a shit. Now let's go." I locked up Sammy in a big cage at the back of the bus and left together with my friends to the Skullcandy Stage. Heaps of adults and people bigger than us in general, blocked our way of the stage. "Excuse me!" Ashley viciously said pushing through the crowds. We all linked arms in order to get atleast half way through the mass of people huddled. I was pushed back, and fell onto the ground loosing sight of my friends. I cursed under my breath trying to regain balance. I brushed the dirt of my jeans "I'm so sorry! wait- Gabee?" I heared a familiar voice and looked up. "Oh god! Jonathan! What brings you here?" I smiled hugging him. "I knew you were going to be here accually.." I let go of him looking down at my feet. "How'd you know?" "Facebook." He replied chuckling. "Of course..." "Yeah, Uhm. I was wondering since your brother is famous and all... If you can get me in to meet Seirra Kusterbeck." I looked up at him, stunned that he would ask me such a question. "No." I yelled over the now screaming fans as Josh Golden stepped onto stage. I looked up between Josh who obviously couldn't see me right now, and a perky looking Jonathan. I held onto my Back stage pass tightly and moved back out of the crowd toward a stand to get refreshments.

"Can I just get a water bottle?" I asked the teen who was working the booth. "Three bucks." I anded him the cash and he handed me the bottle. I uncapped it takin three gulps and capping it back up. After seeing Jonathan I was happy and infuriated. I walked back to the gates where the tour buses were, pausing to show the gaurds my pass, then running to the bus. I pulled it open to only find it was locked. I sat down on the ground pulling my knees to my chest. I was pissed beyond belief. I took a few sips of water, only to turn my self to the just in time to vomit up a bit on my jeans and the ground. There were a few chunks of chicken soup next to me, I figured it was just probably not as well cooked as a thought, and gulped down water to get rid of the awful lingering taste. I sat there, light head and falling asleep.

An unfimiliar face picked me up, carring me onto the bus. "Who are you?" I asked as they placed me on the couch of the dim lighted room. I opened my eyes wider trying to keep focus of my surroundings. The more I stared, the more I thought to come to the conclution that this wasn't VersaEmerge's bus. I began to panic, my mind growing more dazed and confuesed. "She's okay.." I hearded him call out to someone who had entered wherever the hell I was. The door shut behind him and got closer to the dim light. "Josh, you don't know how glad I am to see you." I said sighing deeply and relaxing a bit. "Who is he by the way?" I added. "My brother, Jasik." I turned to his brother who smiled slightly and moved away to turn the lights on. I ajusted my vision to the now bright room and saw a irl standing at the corner of the bus. "Who's she?" she asked. "I'm Gabee.." "And that's Jane, my sister." Josh told me. "Oh." I nodded.

He came and sat next to me holding a small bottle of ginger ale. "I saw you threw up, care to explain?" he asked. I sook my head grabbing the bottle from him and sipping it down slowly. "It was just something bad I ate yeasterday." He nodded rubbing my back a little. "It's like... 11pm. Why where you outside your bus?" he said looking at me in a concerned expression. "I ran into someone.. didnt want to be in the crowd anymore because I felt a bit light headed. So I went back to the bus but I had locked myself out." I gulped down the rest of the fizzy drink and held the bottle close to me. "Which reminds me that I have to get back because I have to talk to Devin..." I stood up, mentally slapped myself for passing out. Devin had finally growing the balls to tell me he loved me but nooooo, instead of me being there with him I was here with HIM. "Call me when you get better okay?" he smiled slightly. "Sure thing." I walked out of the bus and ran to mine, almost tripping several times.

I walked onto the bus out of breathe, and attacked with questions by my friends "Where have you been! I Thought someone ate you!" I blinked staring at Ashley as if she were crazy. " "I was carried onto the GOLDEN bus by one of the GOLDEN siblings,and had some GOLDEN ginger ale!" I spazed as I sat down next to Devin who gave me a worried smile. "Sounds like qute a night you've had." he told me. "You're right about that." I said cuddling up to him.
♠ ♠ ♠
You like? :/ comment and subscribe so i won't feel so insecure. (:

OH!

Character Images:
Josh&Jane&Jasik: http://www.polyvore.com/characters/set?id=25650315
Gabee&Blake: http://www.polyvore.com/characters/set?id=25562020
Sierra&Devin: http://www.polyvore.com/characters/set?id=25562267
Ashley&Caitlyn&Torrie: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=25562121
Sammy: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=25562160