Status: Updates slower then usual..sorry

One Girl In An All Boys Boarding School

The Move On

Crystal POV
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
I could feel my heart racing through my unconditionally weak veins. I felt out of breath. Weird cause i never feel like this o.O i couldn't get rid of the endless thoughts in my brain. I was nervous but at the same time furious. How could my mum do this to me? she could have given me another sort of punishment but this....this is crossing the line. Sending me to an all boys boarding school wasn't going to change me, it was only gonna make me hate that bitch more. If she thinks this is gonna make our relationship grow stronger, well it ain't even close to working. I sighed a very long angry yet tired sigh as i got out of bed, walking to the bathroom. I figured I'd better get packing and fix myself up. I turned on the shower waiting for the heat to come. I stared into the mirror tying my hair into a bun before wearing the shower cap. I wondered how the school even looked like and how the guys were. Are some of them hot, cute, nerdy, geeky, jocks, emo!?!?! Were they nice, mean, ass-holes, depressing??? Wondered if they even knew i was coming. Oh well does it really matter. Judging by the hot steam coming from the shower, i figured it was hot enough for me to go in. The hot water felt cool and relaxing against my pale-creamy-tanned skin. After about half an hour, i walked out the shower, grabbed my towel and quickly dried myself. I realized i was late judging by my mum.
"Crystal hurry up! It's almost time," she yelled.
"whatever!" i yelled back, rolling my eyes.
I put my suitcases aside so i could get dressed. I put on my black skinny's, a yellow tank top with a pic of 30 Seconds To Mars, a mini black leather jacket and my black pumps. I wore my golden necklace with my name on it. My wrists bands written "bobbies" (it was for some breast cancer thing). I wore my small diamond ear-rings. I let my hair be a little bit puffy with my bangs covering my eyes. I put on eye liner, my mascara and a light shade of red lipstick with lip gloss to make it more glossy. I sprayed my "Too Hot To Handle" perfume and threw it in one of my suitcases. Once i got everything ready i heard my mum call out.
"Their here!" she screamed.
I grabbed my ipod touch, wore the headphones as i stashed it into my pocket. I had about 10 suitcases (i know their a lot but I'm boarding for 3 years -__- i know it sucks). I dragged them out of my room and pushed them down stairs hoping it would land on my mum---also cause I'm too lazy to carry them XD well sadly they didn't land on her but i did manage to get them in the car. My mum wasn't driving me to the school, some guy from the school was. He had dark brown hair and grass green eyes. His face was a bit pale but he kind of looked attractive in a way. He looked like he was in his mid 20's. He probably must be a newbie as a teacher at the school. I got in the car, sitting in the front seat. As i got in, he started the car and immediately drove off. I could hear my mum yelling goodbye and i didn't have to look back to tell she was waving bye. I took out my ipod from my pocket and played one of my fave songs by Paramore. I increased it to maximum volume since this drive was gonna be long and a quiet one. The drive was 3 hours away.

xXxxX 2 A Half Hours Later XxxXx

I noticed the school was in the middle of the forest. Don't know why though. Hope they ain't another Edward Cullen xD I laughed at my thoughts. Didn't notice that my laugh was loud enough for the guy beside me to hear.
"What's so funny?" he asked with a warm smile.
"sorry what?" i wasn't sure of what he said.
"I said, whats so funny that made you laugh like that?" he asked again with a smile.
"Oh, No! It's nothing," i blushed in embarrassment.
"No it's okay you can tell me," he grinned.
"really, its nothing. It's just one of those random stupid thoughts i always have now and then,".
He laughed.
"well I'm sure it ain't stupid. but I'll let it go...for now," he smirked. There was a moment of awkward silence for a while.
"So do you work at the school," i asked making a conversation.
"Nah! well not really. My dad owns the school," he said.
"really! that's cool," i said, "so how old are you?".
"23. just turned 23 yesterday," he said.
"really! well happy, although pasted 23d birthday!!!" i joked.
He laughed. "well thanks. So why are you coming to this school anyway" he asked somehow curious.
"eh! my mum and i don't get along that much so i did something that pissed her off so this my so called 'punishment'," i said with a put which made him a giggle.
"well i say good job to mum," he teased. I laughed.
"whatever! she thinks its gonna change me, well it ain't," i aid with my arms folded. He smirked.
"well in this school you never leave the same,".
I wondered what he meant by that. Before i could ask he told me we had already arrived. Wow 3 hours fly so quick. I smirked at my own thoughts. I was gazing around the place but i could hardly see anything thanks to the big ass trees blocking my view. I could see a small cottage house as we moved closer to the school grounds. There was a mini pond, surrounded by clear, green grass and some red, white and strangely black/silver roses. The silver roses really caught my eye. It was too beautiful and really made me curious and interested about it. He stopped the car and parked it in front of the cottage place. I got out of the car and stretched my arms. It felt good to feel the wind blow against by skin and breathe the great fresh air of the outdoors :D
♠ ♠ ♠
my first chapter of my first story(: hope you liked it and sorry if its long and boring but it'll get interesting along the way. Please rate and any comments? or advice thanks and oh sorry for any english mistakes still working on it :P