Status: Updates slower then usual..sorry

One Girl In An All Boys Boarding School

Jonah! and his err..tour!

Jonah POV
~>~>~>~>~>
So i was told to tell Crystal everything that's anything about the school. Seems like there was no need to mention the 'powers' thing since she already knows.
"so where does our journey begin," she joked.
"the library," i said.
"what! really the library!really!come on," she whined.
"you need to know the history about the school," i said.
"do i have to," she pouted.
"yes you do," i laughed.
"ugh! fine," she whined.
We didn't really go straight to the library we actually went to the reception area. I'm surprised Crystal didn't even question where we were going. I only went to the reception area to see Kristy. The receptionist. Between you and me, i kind of have a thing for her. Actually I'm in love with her :S We've known each other ever since we were kids. She doesn't really have powers but her eyes change color according to her mood and sometimes other people's mood. It depends whose mood is stronger for her to sense. We've known each other for more than 700 years. Yeah that's a long time.
"hey Jonah!" Kristy smiled a warming smile. Her eyes soon changed color to yellow which meant HAPPY then Pink which meant LOVE.
"Uh-hey Kristy," i mumbled.
"how's it going," she smiled.
"just showing. Crystal around the place. Wanna join," I said kind of anxious.
"well as you can see here I'm really busy," she frowned. Her eyes changed to blue which meant sad. These were according to my moods now.
It's cool. Talk later then," i said with a fake grin.
These day's she's always busy. She never has time for US and well can't say i like it at all. I miss the good times. Like whenever we would prank each other or go for a walk in the middle of the night. Those times we were inseparable. I never even got the chance to tell her how i feel about her. Now ever since the school opened we just drifted apart.
"okay then. Talk later. Bye!" she said as Crystal and i left.

Crystal POV
~>~>~>~>~>
We walked to the reception area, i don't know why though. We walked up to the reception lady..err..Kristy.
"Hey Jonah!" she smiled.
I moved a step back so i could leave them alone to 'talk'. I noticed something about her. Her eyes changed color from yellow to pink to blue. Huh! i wonder how she did that. Oh wait the whole student body have powers..i forgot. After a while, they were done talking and i noticed Jonah wasn't as happy as he was before. I could sense his aura. It's not a power that i have it just something I'm good at guessing. His mellow felt so low. Maybe i should cheer him up.
"so what's Kristy's powers," i asked.
"she doesn't have powers," he said.
"what do you mean. I though everyone here has powers. Isn't her eyes changing color a power," i said.
"she's a NIMP," he said.
"a what?" i asked confused.
"A Non-Important Magical Person," he said.
"meaning?" i asked still confused.
"she's half human, half magical creature. Like half human half fairy," well that's sounds so fake. Does this even really exist? o.O
"They aren't important in the magical world cause they don't have powers that exist there," he continued.
Okay--what! Magical world?seems like I've just entered one of those Harry Potter series.
"but her eyes changed color. Isn't that a power," i said.
"all NIMP's eyes change color according to their and other people's emotions," he said.
"Ohh. So what does yellow mean?" i asked.
"happy," he said.
"oh. Guess she was happy to see you," i smiled.
but wait...
"then her eyes changed to pink? was that her mood and what does pink mean?" i asked.
"yellow was for her, pink was err..for me and it mean..love," he stuttered his words.
"love>wait what! her eyes changed color according to your moon right?" i said.
"yeah," he simply said.
"and so her eyes changed to pink meaning Love, meaning your in love," i exclaimed, "your in love with Kristy!". GASP!
"Shh," he covered my mouth.
"awww that is so cute," i shrieked, "does she know?".
"No." he frowned, "i try asking her out or to hang out but she's always busy,".
"well convince her to take a day off," i suggested.
"how?" he asked.
'i don't know. Ask your dad. After all he is the boss," i said.
"that's not gonna be easy," he frowned.
"and why?" i frowned.
"cause my dad and i never talk. Whenever i try he won't listen to me," he said.
Well that sucks.
"don't worry you'll think of a way," i said hopefully.
"let's hope so,"