Status: Updates slower then usual..sorry

One Girl In An All Boys Boarding School

The Library :P

***Still on Crystal's POV***
~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>
Minutes later we arrived at the library. This time it wasn't so empty. There were about over 100 guys there including Carter. All the guy's were giving me strange looks once i entered. Guess because I'm the only girl in an all boys school >.<
"this is--" Jonah said but i kinda cut him off.
:Hey Carter" i smiled.
"Crystal." Carter smiled back.
"seems like you two have already met," Jonah gushed.
"once or twice," Carter smirked, "so what can i do for you two?" asked Carter.
"I've been sent to help Crystal here to teach her everything that's anything about the history of the school and students here," Jonah explained.
"wow. that's gonna take forever,' Carter smirked.
"Tell me about it," i sighed.
"well go to the 34th row on your left. The first 3 rows has everything you need to know," Carter said pointing the directions.
"thanks bro" Jonah said as he pulled me with him.
"No prob." Carter shouted out the further we got away from him.

Joey POV
~>~>~>~>
After break was over i had an extra hour to go to the library to borrow some books for my Biology S.A. And just my luck, i found Crystal there with Jonah.
"hey Crystal," i grinned.
"oh hey Joey," she grinned back.
"Wow seems like you know everyone now," i heard Jonah whisper to Crystal.
"so what's up," i asked.
"Jonah's teaching me about the history of this place," she said in a bored tone.
"Sounds like fun," i smirked, "can i help?"
"sure. Could use an assistant," Jonah smirked.
I laughed. "think of me as your second banana," i said.
"yeah--i don't think so," he smirked.
We went to the 34th row which were broken down in groups. One row was about the first humans to have powers, the second was about every info about every power known to man, the third was about the magical creatures like gnomes, pixies, fairies, NIMP's and those who are half hum, half creatures such as demons like vampires etc, the fourth row as about spells for non-magical humans also about charms and all, fifth row was about the history of the school, teacher and students and last but not least the sixth row was filled with year books of past students and teachers here and a little bio about them. In total there were about 5000 books.
"Shit! that's a lot," she exclaimed when she saw how many books they were.
"you haven't seen the rest of it," i smirked.
"you can start by taking two books of each category," Jonah said.
"Shit! that's still a lot," she joked.
Jonah and i both laughed.
"trust me they will last you two to three months if you read them everyday plus it will help you to get to know me more," i smirked with a flirty wink.
She laughed.
"Another reason i don't wanna read," she joked.
"haha whatever!" i rolled my eyes.
She laughed even more. She took the books which were 12 in total. Each book had over 300 pages. Let's hope she's a fast reader.
"let's hope your a fast reader," Carter smirked.
"yeah! I'm hoping the same thing too," she frowned.
"cheer up Crystal it's not like it's gonna kill you to read them all," i laughed.
"yeah but i wasn't looking forward to studying triple then i was expecting from BEFORE," she pouted.
"don't think of it as studying. Think of it as reading a story," Jonah suggested.
"yeah a story i need to remember for the rest of my life," she frowned ever more.
We all laughed as we walked out the library.
♠ ♠ ♠
again. Thanks fr the comments guys. May not mean anything to you but to me it meas the world :D <3