Status: Updates slower then usual..sorry

One Girl In An All Boys Boarding School

Kaiden and Wynter

Wynter POV
~>~>~>~>~>
It was 5:45am. My alarm rang as i got up. I wasn't used to waking up this early i\since i spent most of my days sleeping. I took a 10minutes shower then brushed my teeth before i got dressed. After-wards i got some clothes hat Crystal borrowed me. I wore Grey skinny's, a blue tank top with a pic of Spongebob :D a mini leather jacket and black high heeled boots. I wore black ear-rings with a pic of skulls. I tied my hair into a pony tail but with my bangs covering my right side of my face. I put eye liner, pink blush and a light shade of pink lip gloss. I had no idea what classes i was going for, so i stuffed every book for every subject in my bag. After i was done i headed down to the kitchen to get some breakfast. At fist i was alone until some guy walked in. The minute our eyes met i swear i couldn't breathe anymore or feel my legs. It felt like we ere only two humans left on earth. Corny i know but i had a very weird/good feeling towards him.
"hi!" he broke the silence.
"hi." i mumbled.
"ummm do i know you?" he asked.
"uh no! i just transferred here," i lied.
'really?" he said confused.
"No!" i sighed. Somehow i couldn't lie to him.
"what?" he said still confused.
"you know the twin guys Summer and Wynter?" i said.
"yeah<" he said.
I soon changed into the guy "Wynter".
"yeah. well I'm one of them," i said.
"wait. what?" he said completely lost now.
"I'm a shape shifter. Both my sis and i are. We shape shifted into guys so we could come to this school," i explained.
"why?" he asked.
"it's a long story," i sighed.
"I've got the time," he smiled.
I smiled back.
I spent an hour telling him everything. I told him about my past life, why i came here, about my powers and about my sis and I.
"wow." he said. We were both now in the living room laying on the couch.
"Yep." i simply said.
'but your real name's Wynter right?" he asked wide eyed.
"of course," i laughed.
"well it's a very pretty name," he grinned leaning closer to me.
"well thank you err--'
"Kaiden," he smiled.
'thanks Kaiden" i smiled back.
Soon our lips were locked. I felt his sweet scent against me and his soft lips against mine. I swear i could feel a strong spark as our lips met. We soon broke apart from the spark we both felt.
"i know we've just met but why do i feel like I've known you my whole life," he said.
'i don't know you tell me," i smirked.
We soon kissed again but this time it was deep. I could feel the same spark from before. Was wondering if he felt it too. He reached my sweet spot which made me moan for more. It was weird how hours after meeting we would be having a make out session.

We got interrupted by some guys. One with blond hair and the other with black hair. We could hear them smirking from behind.

Preston POV
~>~>~>~>~>~
After getting dressed, Aaron and I were heading to the kitchen until we found Kaiden making out with some random girl.
"whose your friend Kaiden," Aaron teased giving a wink.
They quickly broke apart when Aaron and i burst into laughter.
"uh-hey guys," Kaiden mumbled.
Aaron and i were just eye-balling him.
"whose she?" i asked not trying to sound rude.
"I'm Wynter," she said.
Wynter, Wynter, hmmm sounds so familiar. Soon Crystal walked in with a girl with orangish red hair and hazel eyes. Is it me or does Crystal get even more gorgeous each and every minute.
"hey guys," she smiled, "this is Summer," she said pointing at the girl beside her.
"hi." Summer smiled.
"hey." the guys and i said.
"and I'm guessing you've already met Wynter," Crystal said eye balling Kaiden and Wynter who were snuggling.
"Is there something we're missing," Aaron said pointing at Summer and Wynter.
The Jonah appeared like as if he was waiting for someone to ask that question.
"hey guys. looks like you've already met the twins," he said, "Kaiden I'm going to need you to show Wynter around the school and she'll be taking every class with you. As for Summer, Aaron will do the same for you," Jonah said.
"sweet," Aaron smirked winknig at Summer.
She just rolled her eyes which made everyone laugh.
"well better be going then. As for you Crystal our tour isn't over yet. I'll pick you at lunch," Jonah said and with that he left. We all got ready to head for school
♠ ♠ ♠
i know..lame chapter :/ oh well that's what i could think of