Status: Updates slower then usual..sorry

One Girl In An All Boys Boarding School

Getting to know Preston

Crystal POV
~>~>~>~>~>
After Jonah left we all went our separate ways. Kaiden left with Wynter whilst Aaron left with Summer and my first four classes were with Preston, so i went with him. After walking downstairs up to the hallways we walked passed the guys hang out spot/ We sat at one of the benches near a garden a few blocks away from the Chemistry lab since our first class was Chemistry. It was still cloudy and a little bit windy but i liked it :D
"does it ever get sunny here?" i asked as we ere lying on the bench gazing at the Grey clouds.
"not really. It's usually like this or its either raining," he said.
"i like it.' i smiled.
"what?you like this crappy weather," he said almsot shocked.
'yeah. It make me feel calm," i smiled to myself.
"well that's a first," he smirked, 'i don't think i remember how a sunny day even looks like."
"what. you gotta be kidding,' i laughed. Who has never seen the sun shine o.O like really!?!?
"I'm serious. I've never been anywhere out of this school. I've always been here since i was 6 and it has never been sunny. EVER," he said.
"6 years old!" i exclaimed.
"yeah. my parents wanted to get rid\d of me ever since i was born because I'm some freak. So they sent me here to live with my uncle since he was a teacher here," he said.
"you're not a freak!" i protested.
"your not the one with freaky powers. If it wasn't fr\or us 'freaks' this school wouldn't even exist," he frowned getting upset. I lay my hand on his shoulder to comfort him.
"first off, you're not a freak. Having powers makes you special. Second who cares if you guys didn't exist and the school didn't exist, you're already here and there's nothing you can do about it and third, if you're rents never sent you to this school since it's like the only school in the world with people like you, you could have never met guys who are just like you and you could have never been more happy and social then you are here," i said with a warming smile, "so i suggest you stop beating yourself up."
"yeah. Guess your right.' he said, "if i never came here i wouldn't have met you," he smiled moving closer to me.
I couldn't help but blush.
"awww thanks," i blushed. He grinned as he kept moving closer. I soon noticed how gorgeous his deep ice blue eyes were. I started feeling kinda weird. I felt like i wanted to kiss him, right here, right now. We slowly moved closer for our lips to meet...until...
"hey guys!" Blake interrupted.
We quickly drifted away from each other.
"am i missing something," he smirked.
'Uh, hey dude what's up," Preston mumbled.
"h nothing! was just roaming around the school before class started," he said, "then i saw you guys," he smirked with a wink.
"what time is it?" i asked changing the subject.
"It's only 7:15, why? he answered.
"well we better be heading to class," i mumbled.
"class doesn't start until 8," Blake said.
"Oh, uh, um, Presto still has a lot to show me,so we'll catch up with you later," i said pulling Preston away.
"oh! okay! see you then you two," Blake shouted out with a smirk in his tone.
We walked back to the guys hang out spot and lyed (sp?) on the grass under a big tree which was near a pond.
"well that was awkward," Preston murmured.
"tell me about it,' i sighed, "so tell me?"
"tell you about what?" he said looking puzzled.
"about your past life?" i said.
"Why," he smiled.
"cause I'm eager to know more about you," i smiled back.
"well where should i start," he said thinking.

So he told me about his childhood life and about how his parents ignored all his wants and needs and how they practically abandoned him. He told me when he first came to live with his uncle, life went from bad to worse. His uncle constantly abused him when he was a kid. He also said he spent most of his time, locked in her room in the dark crying himself to sleep.
I felt really sorry fr Preston, i never though his life was filled with so much pain.
"so what happened yo your uncle?" i asked.
"he died," he said.
"oh. sorry," i murmured.
'it's okay. When he died that's when life went good. I was more open to people though it took some time too but i finally felt free for the first time in my life. You know that first time you feel happiness when all your life, everything has been crushing down on you," he said smiling.

I hugged him. I didn't realize it myself until i felt him hugging me back.
"thanks Crystal. I needed that," he said breathing against my hair.
"sorry. Couldn't help myself," i said as we broke apart, I could see his sad face was now covered in smiles,
"look your smiling," i smiled.
He laughed.
"you always make me smile," he smiled,
"awww well don't i feel special," i joked.
He laughed.
"well you are," he smiled which made me blush.
These day's i keep on blushing o.O
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry but I'll update tomorrow really tired now plus i think I've updated more than 5 chapters in one day. Hope you enjoyed :D

COMMENTS???