Status: Updates slower then usual..sorry

One Girl In An All Boys Boarding School

What's with the attitude?

***Still on Crystal's POV***
~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>>~>
I climbed on Preston's back as he ran (super speed) to class.
Felt like I was in Twilight . You know, when Bella was on Edwards back..well yeah you know the whole story.

Seconds later, we were at the front of the classroom door. We walked in and everyone was staring. I wonder why? Oh right! because Preston and I were holding hands. And before you think things, No nothing is going on between us. We're just friends.
We walked over to our table where Blake and Kendal were both smirking and waiting for us.
I sat at the end next to the window beside Blake. Minutes later class began.

"so what happened between you and Preston," Blake smirked.
"Nothing." i said gazing at the board, "we were just having one of those heart to heart conversations."
"well looks like you two have got a little chemistry going on." he winked.
I blushed, "what are you talking about? Preston and I are just friends. Nothing more."
"If that's what you think," he smirked.
"that's what I know," I said.
Somehow I felt like someone was missing.
"Parker! your--"
"late?I know. Whatever," he hissed
Oh yeah him-__-

Of all the places to sit, he sat behind me. I could feel his cold eyes glaring from behind. It was so uncomfortable.

xXxx 30 minutes later xxXx

I felt something hitting me from the back. I turned around and there was a note on the floor. The front said. "From Parker(:". I was hoping it was a "let's be friends" note but guess i was wrong.

__________________________________________________________
FROM PARKER
~~~~~~~~~~~~
YOU'RE BIG ASS HEAD IS BLOCKING MY VIEW. MOVE IT OR I WILL
__________________________________________________________

I didn't even bother replying or listening to what he said. I continued doing what i did before which was not caring.
Until....
i got another another note from him.

__________________________________________________________
I SAID MOVE IT YOU SELF-CENTERED BITCH!
__________________________________________________________

I couldn't help but to storm of just a little bit.

"what the fuck is you're problem," I yelled, standing up from my seat facing him. He just smirked not even answering me.
Then I noticed why. Everyone, including the teacher were staring at me like as if i was some crazy freak. It was really awkward and quiet for a while. I sat back down embarrassed, hurt, pissed and just wanted to die right now. I could feel him smirking evilly behind me and busy giving me evil glares. What's up with this guy and glaring at people? Why's he being so mean to me? Was it something I did or something I said??

"don't stress yourself Crystal," Blake said reading my mind, "he loves provoking people. It's like he feeds on anger,".
"Does he," I said acting shocked.
"nah not really but he loves pissing everyone he meets. It's just how he is," he said.
"well it's working," I pouted.
Blake laughed.
"just ignore him. His not worth it," he advised.
"fine. But if he tries to push one more button, you guys better call the 911 for him,' I joked.
He laughed again
"I'm serious!" I put a serious face. We both laughed again. Soon the bell rang for the next class. Everyone got ready to leave. I was the first. I was waiting for Preston outside the door that's when I bumped into someone. My books were all over the floor. Ugh!

"sorry it's my fau--" i was cut off.
"watch where your going," he hissed.
Of all the people it had to be him. Instead of even helping me up he kicked my books away.
'what the fuck!" i yelled.
"maybe that will teach ya," he hissed.
"haven't you heard of respecting a lady," i hissed.
"I'm not sure if you're even considered one." he said in a bored tone.
"i don't get why the fuck you have to treat me like a piece of garbage. Guess people are right when they say you're such an ass-hole. That's why no one likes you,' I hissed.
"why should I care what people think about me," he rolled his eyes.
"who said you have to care. I bet you don't even care about anyone but yourself. You're just a stuck up, douche who has no fucking life X(" I stormed out.
"at least I ain't no fake!" he said.
"FAKE! what the fuck are you talking about?" now i was lost. He hates me cause he thinks I'm a fake.
"I don't need to stand here and waste my time talking to a drug addicted like you, who spends most of their time getting wasted. So technically, your the one with no life," he hissed coming close to my face.
Two words, Breath Mint. But wait..how did he know about my drug problem.
"Go to hell!!!' I hissed.
"I'm already in hell talking to you. And imagine i have to spend every lesson with a dumb-blond like you." he hissed.
I had nothing else to say. Wow that hurt.
"thought so," he smirked then walked passed me, bumping my shoulder, which really hurt by the way.
"you fucking douche." I yelled but he was already gone.
I don't know why i should even care but I do and well that cut me deep. Really deep. I was on the urge to crying but I couldn't show it. Not when Preston's walking up to me. So i had to put on a happy face and act like nothing's wrong. Gee that's gonna be hard.