Status: Updates slower then usual..sorry

One Girl In An All Boys Boarding School

Jonah! and his err..tour! Part 2

Crystal POV
~>~>~>~>~>
I'm glad Preston wasn't upset or pissed from the way I treated him back there. We waled to the 'hang out' spot where we found the hole crew. You know, Kaiden, Wynter, Aaron, Summer, Sean, Blake, Kendal, Skylar, Aidan, T-j, Charlie and Justin. They all sat on the same bench from yesterday. Kaiden and Wynter were busy being flirty with each other, guessing they've got a thing going. Aaron and Summer kept laughing about something I have no idea about. Sean was listening to music while Charlie and Justin were doing some skateboarding stunts on the table. Skylar was playing the guitar while Blake, Kendal, Aidan and T-j were watching some stupid video on T-j's lap top.
'hey guys." Preston said.
"hey." they all said.
"are you okay now Princess." Blake smirked.
Awe it was sweet the way he cared about my feelings. But really?What's with calling me Princess. Do i look like a princess to you. Don't even answer that.
"Yeah. I am now." I smiled warmly.
He just smiled then went back to watching the video with the guys.
"Why were you upset by the way?" Preston asked.
"Ugh. Long story." I sighed.
"I've got all the time I need." he smirked.
"I sighed, "okay it started--}
"Hey guys." Jonah butted in.
"...er...I'll tell you later." I said, "hey Jonah. What's up!".
"Second part of our adventure," he smiled.
"Ugh. Don't tell me we're going back to the library to get more books." I whined.
He laughed. "For now, No."
"Can i come." Preston butted in.
"Sure dude.' Jonah smiled.
"Cool."Preston smiled looking more at me. I smiled back as Jonah, Preston and I walked to the reception area,
"Back to the reception area. Again." I said, more like complained.
"and that's a problem because?" Preston asked.
"because Jonah likes the reception girl." I said.
"what did I tell you when I said don't tell anyone. Or it just doesn't mean anything to you." Jonah said. Not that he was mad or anything.
"who?you mean Kristy?" Preston asked.
"yeah her and it get's boring watching him trying to make a move. Even if I've seen him try once, it's painful to see him keep trying." I joked.
"ha ha ha very funny." Jonah said sarcastically, "I'm only here to drop some papers off."
"You mean those two papers written 'Paramore Concert Tickets LIVE in NYC" I smirked pulling the tickets off his hands.
"maybe." he muttered pulling the tickets back. Preston and I both laughed.
"let's hope she says yes." Preston whispered to me as Jonah walked over to Kristy.

Jonah POV
~>~>~>~>~>
"hey." I smiled, hiding the tickets behind me. I knew she'd say yes to this. After all, Paramore is her all time favorite band.
"Hey Jonah." she smiled back with her eyes changing colors. It changed to dark green meaning "anxiety" and I was for sure anxious. I was nervous for her reaction. I mean what if she says no.

"so how are you today?" I asked randomly.
"I'm good, like always. Just busy, busy, busy." she smiled, "you?".
"I'm great. Showing Crystal around the place...again." I smiled.
"cool." she said.
There was a moment of awkward silence until...
"ask her already" Crystal coughed.

"So ummm, I was wondering if you're not busy or anything would you like to come with me to a Paramore concert." I asked even more anxious for her answer.
"OMG Paramore! Really. Of course I'd love to go with you." she grinned, her eyes turned bright yellow meaning i was so freaking happy.
"when is it?" she asked jumping up and down her seat.
"tonight." I grinned.
"tonight." she exclaimed. I soon had a bad feeling about this.
"I can't tonight. I've got to get a few equipment for you're dad which is out of town." she frowned with her eyes changing blue (sad). I felt really disappointed. Can't believe i got my hopes up for nothing. Guess I spoke too soon.
"It's cool. I understand." I smiled wry.
"sorry." she said.
"No. It's okay. Really." I said.
"I just feel really bad for making you waste all you're money like that." she said.
"like I said. It's cool. It's no big deal." I said.
"are yo sure." she murmured.
"yeah. It's fine." I said then walked back to Crystal and Preston who had open arms for me..
"Sorry Jonah," Crystal murmured, hugging me.
"It's okay. Come one, let's get out of here." I said walking away from Kristy as fast as I could. I tried as possible to get over her, but I couldn't. I just feel so attached to her and it hurt to think that maybe she doesn't feel the same way about us.
"Jonah." Crystal repeatedly called.
"Huh?" I said.
"I said, where are we going?" she asked.
"Oh-Uh. I want to take you to the teacher's lounge." I said.
"teachers lounge!" both her and Preston asked wide eyed.
"yeah. I wanna show you something." I smiled.
"who wants to see a bunch of teachers talk about nothing but school and how to make their student's lives a living hell," Crystal whined.
"and drink coffee all day." Preston added, "plus it's gonna be awkward with us as students being there."
"No need to worry. The place will be empty by the time we get there. Plus I'm sure you're gonna enjoy. There's a lot of shit that goes down there that no one knows about." I said.
Let's hope this will let them think twice about the teachers. There is a reason after all, why most of them are the way they are now.