Status: Updates slower then usual..sorry

One Girl In An All Boys Boarding School

Secrets Unfolded

Crystal POV
~>~>~>~>~>~
I would like to find out some of the teachers deep and darkest secrets.
You'll never know. They could come in handy someday.
"What do you mean?" Preston asked Jonah.
"I mean you're going to learn about you're teacher's past, to get to know their background more." Jonah explained, "and No! you can't use their deep, dark secrets against them." Jonah smirked, reading my mind.
I laughed. "well sounded like a good plan." I joked.
"moving on." Preston smirked.
"Right. Anyway, in the teachers lounge, there's a special record book." Jonah said.
"special book?" I repeated, "what it has powers too." I teased.
"ha ha ha very funny. But No! It's like a history slash year book of every teacher that has been here." he explained.

I kind of noticed Preston's face expression when he mentioned that. Poor guy, bet it brings memories of his abusive uncle. What a jackass!
I felt really bad for him. I walked over to Preston and gave him a warm smile hoping it would cheer him. At least he smiled back but I could tell he didn't mean it.
"so where's the teacher's lounge." Preston asked.
"I'll take you there but first, any question?" he said.
"Uh yeah. This 'special book' you keep talking about. What the hell makes it so 'special' when it just shows info and images about the teachers?" I asked.

"let's say for example. Mr.Sparks. You wanna read his past life. Like when he was born, how he was born, his first day at school, his social life, his love life and others. So you search for him and the minute you find him it will show like a box. Inside that box shows his whole life. It's like watching a movie inside a book." he explained.
"Wow. Thought that only happened in Harry Potter." I teased.
He just rolled his eyes as he took us to the place

I thought the place was going to be dark, ugly, lonely and cold, just like the teachers, but it was the way opposite. It was quite spacious and the room had bright colors. It was a mixture of black and lavender. There was a small TV surrounded by a bunch of black lathered sofas. The room was covered in painting of old dude with funny mustaches. I laughed as I looked at each and everyone of them. Preston did the same, following my glares at the same paintings. Suddenly, once we pasted another painting, he just froze. In silence. Probably in shock. I could see his eyes tearing up.

"Preston are you okay." I mumbled with my arms on his shoulder.
No answer. He just kept staring at the same painting.
"that's his uncle." Jonah muttered to me, pulling me away from Preston. He handed me one of those 'special' books he was talking about.
He already put the page for me. It was written:
~>~>~>~>~>~~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~
Name: Benjamin Armstrong Bernard
D.O.B.: 1887
~>~>~~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~~
and immediately, like on queue, I began to see images playing in the book. It soon felt like I could see them in my head. Like as if I was having visions, looking into the past.