Status: Updates slower then usual..sorry

One Girl In An All Boys Boarding School

New School

Crystal POV
~.~.~.~.~.~.
"I'll take you to the main office so you can go register yourself before you star school here," he said. I smiled.
"well thank you--"
"Jonah" he cut me off.
I smiled again. "thanks Jonah. Wow i like your name. It's so unique,".
He laughed. "I guess so. Anyway we better get going,".
We walked into the main entrance of the main office. We walked over to what looked like the reception area. Jonah talked to the reception lady who looked about his age whilst i stood at the way back hoping i wasn't noticeable. She had blond hair and blue eyes. She was pretty i had to admit. She looked a bit pale too but also had a very tanned skin. Jonah gave me a form to sign in info about myself. Once i was done i gave the paper back to Jonah who gave it back to the receptionist. After wards she gave him another sheet of papers.
"This is your timetable," he handed me a paper written the time, date and subjects.
"This is your map to help you fins your way to the school since this is a massive school," he said handing me the map, "and this is a slip to give every teacher to let them know about your transfer here," he said handing me a bunch of mini cards. My eyes widened at how many the 'slips' were
"first of all, how many teachers slash classes are there?" i asked, "and second no one knows about my transfer here huh?"
He nodded. "i doubt anyone knows about your transfer and believe me there's A LOT of classes slash teachers," he smirked.
"how awesome," i said sarcastically.
"get in the car. I'll drive you to your dorm," he smiled warmly.
We walked into the car and drove to what looked like a massive castle. There was a fountain in the middle and a garden on the side of the school.We parked near the fountain and got out of the car. I could already feel my heart racing and my heart beating faster with excitement and nervousness. Why the fuck am i feeling like this o.O

An old man was standing near the entrance door. It looked like he was waiting for us.

"Jello Harry! good to ya old mate," Jonah teased in a fake British accent.
"The old man...Harry, smiled and walked towards us. He was dressed in a black suit. He took half of my suitcases while Jonah and I carried the others.
"Wow how many did you bring?" Jonah joked.
I giggled. "just a few," i smirked.
Harry walked really fast as if he was rushing somewhere. Pretty sure he was showing me my dorm.
"so whose he?" i whispered to Jonah pointing at Harry.
"This is Harry. One of the school's butlers," he said.
Wow the school has their own butlers. How exciting -__- *note sarcasm*.
We climbed up the stairs which seemed endless. The hallway's were empty too which was a good thing.
"where's everyone?" i asked curious.
"their all in their dorms," Harry said with a blank expression.
"oh" i simply said.
"well here we are," Harry said stopping in front of a door with a number on it.
"this is room 2047. It's where you'll be sleeping with 5 mates. Each room has 6 students and has a mini fridge, 2 bathrooms, a flat screen TV and is divided in 6 halves so each can have their privacy," he explained.
"cool," i smiled. Really i was nervous. I mean I'm going to be bunking with 5 teenage guys. Who knows that could happen o.o I took a deep breath to keep myself calmed.
"are you ready to go in Crystal," Jonah asked with a smile.
His mile made my nervousness go away for a while.
"yeah!" I'm ready. Why wouldn't i be," i said all cool and calmed.
"great" he grinned.
I watched as he opened the door for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
enjoyed? hope you liked it..again please rate and comment(: thanks and sorry if it's short