Status: Updates slower then usual..sorry

One Girl In An All Boys Boarding School

Benjamin Armstrong Bernard

Benjamin POV (HIS LIFE STORY)
~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>
All i could see was a sudden bright light heading towards me. The light was hurting my sensible, weak eyes. All I knew was I was crying uncontrollably. I didn't know why, but I felt like I should be crying. The next minute i found myself rapped around in some lady's arms. She looked all sweaty, in pain and covered in blood. But also she looked happy, relieved and mostly thankful. I felt, somehow, safe in her arms. I knew I felt love and a feeling of happiness. That's when I realized that today was the day I was born. On November 16 1887. I knew I how old i was, I knew where I was, what was happening. I could somehow understand what these people were saying and this happened when i was only minutes old. Was this normal? Reading minds, reading people's emotions. Somehow understanding everything these people were saying. Somehow having the ability to hear everything miles away. Like the wind, the birds, people downstairs, upstairs. In and out of the building. And all this when i was only, practically 10minutes old.

Was there something wrong with me?

"what's wrong with him?" I heard my mum crying to what looked like the doctors.
"We're taking him in custody for government reasons. Special treatment. Don't worry, we'll take care of him. He'll be in good hands." one of the doctors said. I knew he was lying. They didn't want to take me for some special treatment. I didn't know what thy wanted me for but I knew it wasn't good.
"but why him?" I heard my mum yell at them still crying.
"I'm sorry Mrs.Bernard, but we don't make the rules." the other doctor said.
"then can I at least hold him. For the last time?" she asked. They nodded. She walked over to me, gently holing me in her arms. She slowly swung me in her arms, singing quietly in my ear. Minutes to what felt like hours, one of the doctors said, "I think we've given you enough time Mam."
She still held me in her arms. Tightly this time.
"Miss, we said--} she cut him off by punching him, still managing to carry me. She tried making a run for it out the door but before she could reach it in time, the knocked her out-cold and left her lying on the floor. They took me from her grip and one of the doctors took me into another room. Before we left, I heard him talking to one of his partners.

"Kill her. And make sure you burn her flesh and leave nothing." he said. The other doctor nodded and did as he said.

The day I was born was also the day I experienced living hell.